Munich gettin all shot up.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Munich gettin all shot up.

Postby Lost Boy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Germany is going to see a massive increase in terrorism in its borders. The mass importation of islamics can have no other result. Merkel has committed national suicide. Meanwhile, how many refugees has Saudi Arabia received?
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:12 pm

Lost Boy wrote:Germany is going to see a massive increase in terrorism in its borders. The mass importation of islamics can have no other result. Merkel has committed national suicide. Meanwhile, how many refugees has Saudi Arabia received?

Yeah, I don't see the libtards going there.
Or Syria!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:33 am

Yep. I always love the headline "British Citiizen, American Citizen" etc.

Named Seldum Bin Layed Bin Manouk (and yep, the spelling is wrong and intentional and sort of mildly funny).

But for gods' sake, don't profile against somebody with a name like that buying a gun. Or getting a visa to live here. No noooooo.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Jefe wrote:Yep. I always love the headline "British Citiizen, American Citizen" etc.

Named Seldum Bin Layed Bin Manouk (and yep, the spelling is wrong and intentional and sort of mildly funny).

But for gods' sake, don't profile against somebody with a name like that buying a gun. Or getting a visa to live here. No noooooo.

This is why I changed my name to Slobodan Milosevitchyfanny.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe