Munich gettin all shot up.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Munich gettin all shot up.

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:42 pm

Damn!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Re: Munich gettin all shot up.

Postby Hitoru » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Jihadists or Neo-nazis
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:52 am

They are similar to each other.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:42 am

They're not, but keep your head in the sand if it keeps you happy. The media performed somersaults trying to pin this one on the Nazi boneheads. Seems it was just coincidence that it happened on the fifth anniversary of Anders Breivik.

They are now playing the damage limitation game by describing this mud person as a German-Iranian.

The cultural enrichment of Europe carries on at pace, thanks Merkel

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby snaark » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:22 pm

He was born here and spoke in a perfect German accent so yeah, Germany has to own this guy. Just another teenage fuckwit with a gun. Hardly a new phenomenon.

But if you'd be happier eating fish and chips on your immigrant-free, poverty-stricken museum island, you're sure heading in the right direction.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:37 pm

Haha, still got piss on your chips faggot?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:01 pm

[quote="flipflop"]They're not, but keep your head in the sand if it keeps you happy. The media performed somersaults trying to pin this one on the Nazi boneheads. Seems it was just coincidence that it happened on the fifth anniversary of Anders Breivik.

They are now playing the damage limitation game by describing this mud person as a [i]German[/i]-Iranian.

The cultural enrichment of Europe carries on at pace, thanks Merkel

Cheers[/quote]

Race-war lunatics. Jihadists. They do share similarities, that you can't deny. All criminal nihilists. After all, didn't the Third Reich collaborate with the early Muslim Brotherhood?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:30 pm

I've met some weird Iranians in the west. Most were 1/2 Persian and 1/2 something else. The ones I met were on this weirdo forum called "Proud Persians" before 9/11 and they maintained that Persians were basically as white as Nordic folks since they too were "Aryan" (believing Blavatsky that the source of global civilization was wandering "Aryans" who, with copious amounts of semen and know-how made Eurasian Civilization great.)

They were shunned by the real Nazi types but like tough little troopers they slogged on..hated by the racists they longed to join and hated by those who would be open to be tolerant of them.

My belief is that this dude was one of those. I would suspect he got his guns from connections in the "refugee" community. ISIS is going to be on a tear this year as the combination of refugees, immigrants and returning western fighters are pissed off they got their asses kicked. Being a pain in the ass will be like salt going through a slug for them and there is more coming and its gonna be Merkel's fault for telling everyone to try to come to Europe.

But I don't think this guy is one of those.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:34 pm

Aren't you supposed to be able to buy anything off "dark net" sites these days? In any case this just shows that there are enough home grown dicks to worry about. This one was just your everyday variety teenage mass killer.

Incidentally this is the second mass shooting in Germany in recent years. The other was also a home-grown teenage fuckhead. But I guess no one remembers that one, him not being Muslim and all.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:07 pm

snaark wrote:Aren't you supposed to be able to buy anything off "dark net" sites these days?

That is the rumor, but my answer to that is "try it" and amazingly no one does and that is a wise move to not try it. The assumption always is that there is this deep underground group that is untouchable and untraceable but my guess is that most of the "Dark Net Gun Dealers" are really informants. I could be wrong though since I have no intention of trying to buy any. There are enough conventional ways for someone to buy guns online that do not require going to a bitcoin based dark net "eBay". Simple ones are Skype. If you are angry, young and Muslim enough and have one thousand Euros I bet you could find a gun and pick it up at a mutual meeting place. With illegal sales of this nature it matters more who you are than being "just some guy with money".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Douchebag » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Intolerance is the only way!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Kurt wrote:
snaark wrote:Aren't you supposed to be able to buy anything off "dark net" sites these days?

That is the rumor, but my answer to that is "try it" and amazingly no one does and that is a wise move to not try it. The assumption always is that there is this deep underground group that is untouchable and untraceable but my guess is that most of the "Dark Net Gun Dealers" are really informants. I could be wrong though since I have no intention of trying to buy any. There are enough conventional ways for someone to buy guns online that do not require going to a bitcoin based dark net "eBay". Simple ones are Skype. If you are angry, young and Muslim enough and have one thousand Euros I bet you could find a gun and pick it up at a mutual meeting place. With illegal sales of this nature it matters more who you are than being "just some guy with money".

Turns out he did actually buy it off dark-net sites. This kid was too weird, like some mass murderer fanboy.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-germany-idUSKCN1030Z5?il=0

Deathly silence from all the closet Nazis. Presumably they're still deflating their boners they got after hearing this guy was "German-iranian".

Incidentally, Germany doesn't normally allow dual citizenship (believe me, I've tried), though I have met Iranians who are still technically citizens of their home country but only because theyre afraid of telling the authorities they don't want to be Iranian anymore.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:44 pm

I look forward to reading his manifesto which the Stasi won't release. Meanwhile machete boy was another misunderstood loner no doubt. Bet that pregnant woman really provoked him.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Apparently buying guns in Germany from dark net sites isn't actually that hard, though selling them will probably get you arrested eventually:

http://www.thelocal.de/20160729/german-darknet-weapons-dealer-sentenced-to-5-years-jail
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:06 pm

Give me a fucking break.

Ohhhhh....the dark net. Booga booga.

Even at the height of Silk Road, you couldn't buy arms on it. It was expressly forbidden because they "caused harm." Unlike heroin, which apparently doesn't.

Fucking leftist idiots.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe