Muh diversity

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Muh diversity

Postby Hitoru » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:43 am

Jefe wrote:No kidding Q. I remember all the headlines about Priest and Nuns "Massacred" in EL Salvador. Lets just leave out that bit that they were cacheing weapons for the Gs and having meetings with them in the church. And oh yeah, preaching revolt against the government.

There is a point you cease to be a priest and if you can't take the heat, don't cross the line.

Liberation Theology is a double edged sword.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:59 am

True. My favorite renegade priest would have to be Father Hidalgo who kicked off the Mexican Revolution of 1810. The Jesuits didn't know what to do with him. He was such a pain in their ass. Their war lasted 11years & it got them out from under Spain forever.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:05 am

Hitoru wrote:
Jefe wrote:No kidding Q. I remember all the headlines about Priest and Nuns "Massacred" in EL Salvador. Lets just leave out that bit that they were cacheing weapons for the Gs and having meetings with them in the church. And oh yeah, preaching revolt against the government.

There is a point you cease to be a priest and if you can't take the heat, don't cross the line.

It's not even that. You can't dance with dragons, then pull out a "but...but...I'm just a _________" card when the dragon slayers show up.

"Muh Bebe din do nuffins"
"I'm just a priest/nun"
"I was just following orders"

All the same. If you are supporting a war effort....be it a housewife who packs the lunch of a worker at a bomb factory, an analyst at a Fortune 500 in the WTC, a clerk in a mil unit, or a priest/nun allowing clandestine meetings in your church, you are a valid target.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby nowonmai » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Q wrote:
Hitoru wrote:

It's not even that. You can't dance with dragons, then pull out a "but...but...I'm just a _________" card when the dragon slayers show up.

"Muh Bebe din do nuffins"
"I'm just a priest/nun"
"I was just following orders"

All the same. If you are supporting a war effort....be it a housewife who packs the lunch of a worker at a bomb factory, an analyst at a Fortune 500 in the WTC, a clerk in a mil unit, or a priest/nun allowing clandestine meetings in your church, you are a valid target.

Pretty wide target list.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:48 pm

So 'mentally ill' man shouting Allahu Akbar, whatever that means, stabs a Rabbi in Strasbourg. Reported to the minimum amount possible. Anyone who does mention it is either racist or a pussy. According to fucktards worldwide.

Rabbi Gutman said the suspect had previously attacked a member of the Strasbourg Jewish community in 2010.
That attack was also on a man wearing a skullcap, police told AFP news agency.
The attacker, who stabbed his victim and beat him with an iron bar, suffered from psychiatric problems and spoke to police of his belief that Jews were running the world and were to blame for all his woes.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:37 am

If that had happened here he would have been locked up in 2010.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:00 pm

In front of the Houston NAACP. Fortunately the New Black Panthers didn't know it was happening as the naacp didn't call em. Shit would have gotten really real quickly.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/22/white-lives-matter-movement-white-supremist-group/8
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe