Muh diversity

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Muh diversity

Postby flipflop » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:06 am

Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:34 am

Arabs killing a Serb in Austria. Add that up for a moment.

Previously, cultures were imposed through military force, based upon an organised regime. The irony now is that as foreign cultures disintegrate and their systems fail, the subsequent uncontrolled wave of humanity washes into our open system (which has forgotten that it was built on borders and conquest - see Vienna 1648, which is not some far right clarion call but a statement of historical fact, if that battle had gone the way of the Ottomans, Europe would be very different today) and imposes, bit by bit, their cultures on ours.

Anyway, nothing we can do about it except look after your own. Reality will reset the clock whether anyone likes it or not.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:22 pm

flipflop wrote:Anyway for the record I think it's a childish slur.

Yeah, real grown ups call people cunts or faggots.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:33 pm

snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Nice sources there. Of course, the whore was probably asking for it, right? Skimpy dress and all, right?

Or do we now need 4 witnesses to actual penetration?
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Douchebag » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:12 pm

This is the end of days. Red that Greek guy, Nosterdamis!!!
He saw it happening right now!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:25 pm

snaark wrote:
flipflop wrote:Anyway for the record I think it's a childish slur.

Yeah, real grown ups call people cunts or faggots.

If the cap fits sweetheart. You're the perfect example of both, a little mincing Australian faggot cunt LOL

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:27 pm

One out of a thousand-odd sexual assaults? I bet you believe there's a rape epidemic in US universities at the same time too. Screamer.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:16 am

A girl died when an elephant hurled a rock into the air and it fell and hit her.

ERMEGERD!!!! BAN TEH EFFELANTS!!!11!!1

https://www.rt.com/viral/354034-elephan ... irl-death/
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:45 pm

I'm appalled by the ignorance of these hysterical cowards losing their minds because Pope Francis called out "Catholic violence" in his speech about "Islamic violence."

I know that Latin America doesn't make it into many European or US history books, but the Catholic Church's tacit approval of the Argentine Dirty War made a bit of a buzz when Francis was first elected. The dictatorship's death squads called themselves "anti-communists," which was good enough for Pope John Paul II, so the Church supported a government that killed between 10,000 and 20,000 people in cold blood. And terrorized hundreds of thousands more.

Pope Francis has seen some shit. He's participated, arguably, in some shit. Not in spite of being Catholic, but because he was Catholic. And now he's asked to condemn the religious beliefs of those who killed Father Enrique Ángel Angelelli? Oops, I mean Father Jaques Hamel? Sigh.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Kurt » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:13 pm

friendlyskies wrote:I'm appalled by the ignorance of these hysterical cowards losing their minds because Pope Francis called out "Catholic violence" in his speech about "Islamic violence."

I know that Latin America doesn't make it into many European or US history books, but the Catholic Church's tacit approval of the Argentine Dirty War made a bit of a buzz when Francis was first elected. The dictatorship's death squads called themselves "anti-communists," which was good enough for Pope John Paul II, so the Church supported a government that killed between 10,000 and 20,000 people in cold blood. And terrorized hundreds of thousands more.

Pope Francis has seen some shit. He's participated, arguably, in some shit. Not in spite of being Catholic, but because he was Catholic. And now he's asked to condemn the religious beliefs of those who killed Father Enrique Ángel Angelelli? Oops, I mean Father Jaques Hamel? Sigh.

The IRA as well. That one often gets ignored because the anti-Brits see it as scoring a goal against itself and is often a result of the Hibernian faction in US East Coast politics.

http://www.aoh.com/2016/06/29/political ... d-ireland/

The amount of terrorism funded by people on US soil against an ally of ours is quite shocking and my guess is it will never be confronted head-on, and Diplomatically the UK knows not to press the issue of pre-9/11 funding and gun running to the UK.

But death toll in the 21st century of sectarian violence and the Muslims, both Shia and Sunni are "winning". Some would argue that our joint bombing campaigns are "West vs. Islam" but during this time immigration from Muslim areas to the US has increased. The US will pretty much do any military venture but it is not "Islamiphobic" or else we would have treated them like we did the Germans in WWI and the Japanese in WWII.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Seems some twat has gone all alans snackbar with a machete in Belgium.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Q » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:32 am

friendlyskies wrote:I'm appalled by the ignorance of these hysterical cowards losing their minds because Pope Francis called out "Catholic violence" in his speech about "Islamic violence."

Members of the Church supported plenty of left wing movements all over LATAM during the 80s, so the whole Nazi Catholic schtick is dumb, old, and misinformed.

Either way....the Catholic Church is one of the biggest facilitators of the current rapefugee invasion, so what's your beef?

As for the padre that got waxed.....Hey man, kinda brought that on yourself, bro. Always poetic justice when their own pets turn on these traitors.

Wonder if that went through his head before it was lopped off?
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Jefe » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:20 am

No kidding Q. I remember all the headlines about Priest and Nuns "Massacred" in EL Salvador. Lets just leave out that bit that they were cacheing weapons for the Gs and having meetings with them in the church. And oh yeah, preaching revolt against the government.

There is a point you cease to be a priest and if you can't take the heat, don't cross the line.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:24 pm

flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe