BFC Presidential Election Poll

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Vote Now ! Hillary, Trump or Neither ( Fuck you 19D20 )

Hillary Clinton
26%
Donald Trump
37%
Fuck you 19D20
37%

Total votes : 27

Re: BFC Presidential Election Poll

Postby Q » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:52 pm

snaark wrote:
Q wrote:
snaark wrote:Snowden strikes me as a compulsive liar more than anything. A nerd who thought he'd make a name for himself by playing whistleblower. In the end he achieved little, and he will eventually be thrown under the bus when putin gets bored with him.

But if Snowden isn't a Russian agent, I'm pretty sure Wikileaks is now effectively the publishing arm of the FSB. And Trump is just an unwitting puppet for Putin, who is laughing his arse off on his solid Gold toilet in Moscow.

There's nothing about Trump that makes any sense at all. He's like anti matter of conventional. It's a real pity because the Republicans have plenty of sensible people with less baggage than Clinton.

Oh boy....do we need to dig up your support for Snowden when it was against the US war machine?

Knock yourself out if you think you can. It would be tough given that I didn't post on this board for most of the last 5 or 6 years. But if you've got nothing better to do, go hog wild!

Good job at deleting. Faster than I am.

No one cucks better than a cuck.

I'm sorry your great black hype has been outted. But go ahead and keep crying about some tinfoil hat conspiracy involving Putin. You're in Sarah Palin territory now.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby snaark » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:57 pm

As usual nothing you say makes any sense at all.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:07 pm

Kurt wrote:I love this campaign. The candidates get more and more vile as the clock ticks.

No need to go into what Trump said, thats been done better elsewhere.

But Clinton. The Wikileaks thing of her speech, where she wants open borders in all the Western Hemisphere and open trade...and says that the Candidate needs to be two faced, one for the public and one for important people. That explains her NAFTA criticism in public while telling important people NAFTA did not go far enough.

And now they found emails of her wanting to promote a right wing nutbag, like Trump, Carson or Cruz so the public would have no choice but to vote for her.

Smart woman, she knows people hate her guts but the goal was to crush a likable guy like Sanders and promote scary oafs like Trump.

Oh, though it's Wikileaks and all that I am quite sure Russian intel uses this to their advantage and Assange is not an agent of the FSU, but if there was a Russian Wikileaks, "Russian Assange" would have been dead by now.

And I am 90% sure Snowden was a Russian asset. What I have been reading about old Soviet intel they never gave asylum to anyone who was not one of theirs. Cuba would, if they fit the "oppressed minority" thing, but the Soviets and Russia traditionally never had an interest in activists.

Hillary on the nafta trade deal is not two faced, it's lying to the people that she's supposed to represent. Why the need to lie? You don't need to answer that, I just detest how the Clintons transgressions get excused.

I'm not enjoying this election but I do think that it's one of the most remarkable spectacles in history.

You know how many bankers were prosecuted by the Obama regime for the biggest financial heist in the history of the world? You know who the big financial backers of obamas campaign were?

You know who Hilary's biggest financial backers are? I'm sure you do but it should be noted. The too big to fail banks, the mega corporations, the republicans, democrats, the media, and the uber wealthy. They're not trying to get Hillary elected, they're buying immunity and influence. And the real victims of their crimes are Hilary's biggest supporters which is what is so remarkable to me. The biggest trick the devil ever pulled off-convincing everybody that he doesn't exist. That should be Hilary's campaign slogan.

What if trump actually got elected and installed someone that would prosecute even the people in Washington? What if trump exposed what they've been up to in Washington? I think that's what they're afraid of.

Trump might be a loudmouth jackass and an idiot but he's not in their club and he's not complicit in their crimes. Bill Clinton actually raped women. Hillary helped cover it up. And the feminist are all in for Hillary. It's a remarkable spectacle.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:25 pm

What if trump actually got elected and installed someone that would prosecute even the people in Washington? What if trump exposed what they've been up to in Washington? I think that's what they're afraid of.

Dude, that would be fuckin awesome!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby goat balls » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:46 am

rickshaw92 wrote:

Dude, that would be fuckin awesome!

Yeah it would. The US has a justice system for the wealthy and connected and a regular justice system for everybody else. Any idiot can see it if they look.

Our politicians exempt themselves from the laws as well. I mean they write the exemptions into the laws. Then they retire with tens of millions of dollars on a 200,000 a year salary. And nobody asks any questions about it. It's out of control and it's not going to end well.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:09 am

Trump won this one with taxes and his quip about jailing Clinton.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:44 am

Grabbed her right in the pussy.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:40 pm

So how did The Donald do?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:54 pm

[quote="rickshaw92"]So how did The Donald do?[/quote]

If you're a Trump supporter I suppose you'd think he'd done well. But then, if you're a Trump supporter then the bar is set pretty low anyway.

"Because then you'd be in jail", his "quip" played well to his base I'm quite sure. Hey, it wouldn't be his money that he'd spend on the promised special prosecutors to go after her. It would be OPM, e.g. taxpayers monies. Those Trump supporters, they are so hungry for a despot.

Meanwhile, the GOP is calling mayday.

That twit, Kellyanne Conway (his campaign manager) is trying to recover today from her in the moment statement that she will continue with Trump "unless". Unless what? Unless he reneges on her contract and refuses to pay her the agreed upon amount? He is known for stiffing his contractors. Or, will it be the rape allegations that he raped and beat the 13 year old girl that the billionaire degenerate Epstein procured for him?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:31 pm

And we have this nice bedroom set here, which you just must have....

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby MJK » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:28 am

Hey Billyboy Clinton spent 5 times as much time flying AirDiddle with Epstein as Trump. But he's not running right? And his wife who is running isn't responsible for his actions, right? We can't make judgement calls about her based on how her husband acts, right? He's just her better half, not her VP, right?

Hilary knows nothing of being a despot and her radiant and friendly persona are the talk of Washington. right?

Watching every fucking show on TV line up to take shots at Trump says it all. The fix is in and the withered, vinegary clam of Hilary shall fall across the land souring all before and beneath it.

Lots of good photos of Nibiru on the FAA webcams around the state; maybe the upcoming pole shift will give Obama that third term…God knows he might be the last President but he is for sure the last black President. More useless than tits on a rain barrel.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:42 pm

This ^^^^^ is what passes for intellect on the BFC. To quote Trump, "sad."

If Clinton wins then it's a "fix"? The Trump camp has been saying so, preemptively claiming that the election is not valid.

There is not enough popcorn for this. Witnessing the collective temper tantrum of you pale, stale, frail males is tiresome and predictable. How are y'all gonna handle Trump losing this election?

What are you gonna do about it?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:48 pm

It might be fun witnessing your pale old wrinkly female ass if Shillary loses too. You seem to have more emotional investment in a Clinton White House than anybody else here has in a Trump one. I hope he wins purely because it will expedite Ragnarok and the new dark age, and for the lulz. I think she will lose, she's the worst candidate possible to field against the monster that is The Donald.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Q » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:22 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:This ^^^^^ is what passes for intellect on the BFC. To quote Trump, "sad."

If Clinton wins then it's a "fix"? The Trump camp has been saying so, preemptively claiming that the election is not valid.

There is not enough popcorn for this. Witnessing the collective temper tantrum of you pale, stale, frail males is tiresome and predictable. How are y'all gonna handle Trump losing this election?

What are you gonna do about it?

There's no "fix" in the Cunt winning. Other than a militantly defensive media and a nation of morons, such as yourself, who replace intellect, reason and fact with emotion.

I'm not putting this all on you as the dumb little girl with a tiny brain that you are, as Republican voters can be just as stupid, but you're really showing your ass in this conversation.

Again...stick to selling furniture. You're way, way beyond your intellectual capacity here.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:19 pm

[quote="flipflop"]It might be fun witnessing your pale old wrinkly female ass if Shillary loses too. You seem to have more emotional investment in a Clinton White House than anybody else here has in a Trump one. I hope he wins purely because it will expedite Ragnarok and the new dark age, and for the lulz. I think she will lose, she's the worst candidate possible to field against the monster that is The Donald.

Cheers[/quote]

I'm always emotionally invested in our American political election system, especially the Presidential races. Where I grew up (Arkansas) politics was as much blood sport as college football. You could say that I do feel horror & disgust, those are emotions, right .... by a Trump presidency. I'm not exactly alone in that.

And Flipflop, I do not have a wrinkly ass. I have a fat ass.

And Q, poor Q. You do not degrade me by pointing out (often) that I sell furniture. What's the deal with that. Does it speak to your repressed interior design urges?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe