BFC Presidential Election Poll

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Vote Now ! Hillary, Trump or Neither ( Fuck you 19D20 )

Hillary Clinton
26%
Donald Trump
37%
Fuck you 19D20
37%

Total votes : 27

Re: BFC Presidential Election Poll

Postby denise » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:01 am

And where is it that you would like me to wear it?
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:35 am

Your colon.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Douchebag » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:12 am

Anyone that doesn't vote for Trump is against all things that make America great!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:21 am

Hitoru wrote:Vermin is more rational than you and your sodom butt buddy trump pedo.

Homo libtards like you will be an endangeros specees when President Triump is the boss!!!
Why don't you leave now, and like go to Somalia or Iraqistan or North Korea and enjoy the libtard freedoms they give people like you.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:15 pm

[quote="nowonmai"]It's 03:32 UK time and I'm watching a fucking ridiculous load of horseshit, a long extended advert on Sky News for Hilary Clinton live from the Podesta campaign DNC {puke}. It's like one long Trump advert. Anyone who votes for those cunts is basically a, er, cunt.[/quote]

Shut your mouth. It was a glorious speech and she did good. Tell me you watched the Trump RNC speech? Seriously.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:04 pm

Hitoru wrote:Your colon.

Think I'll go with Uranus instead.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:44 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:
nowonmai wrote:It's 03:32 UK time and I'm watching a fucking ridiculous load of horseshit, a long extended advert on Sky News for Hilary Clinton live from the Podesta campaign DNC {puke}. It's like one long Trump advert. Anyone who votes for those cunts is basically a, er, cunt.

Shut your mouth. It was a glorious speech and she did good. Tell me you watched the Trump RNC speech? Seriously.

Glorious? Is that your clitorious talking?
Listen up! Women are not meant to be leaders. They are incapable of it. Don't deny biology.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:21 am

I was surprised that speech came off so well. I'm voting for her, because Trump scares me, but her speeches really used to have that "nails on a chalkboard" quality that (along with her husband's greasy penis) cost her 2008. She pitches her voice lower now or something. And the lighting was flawless. Good content, obviously. The suit was perfection. Still wish it was Bernie, though. I thought his speech was the best one, definitely better than Michelle Obama's or Bill Clinton's. Great delivery, very effective. But it didn't get a shred of love from the media, did it. Surprise, surprise, surprise. Reading the Wikileaks just pisses me off. I can't even listen to the voicemails. And watching Chelsea Clinton and Ivanka Trump - friends since they were kids - have that fake-ass "debate" about working women just makes my skin crawl. But, not as much as Trump's acceptance speech, so FINE, NWO corporate shadow government. You win. I'm with her.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Q » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:59 am

In the end it doesn't really matter who is elected, because there's a big one coming, and the West is so rotten that neither Trump nor the Cunt is competent enough to do anything about it.

But to sit here and pretend this silly bitch is somehow accomplished or on the ball is absurd.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby MJK » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:29 am

Oh I don't know, a body count of near a hundred and a cool $150 mil in the bank with a cash cow Foundation as backup tell of big accomplishments. Just not the kind you want to make the news until the blood on the money has dried.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:44 am

MJK wrote:Oh I don't know, a body count of near a hundred and a cool $150 mil in the bank with a cash cow Foundation as backup tell of big accomplishments. Just not the kind you want to make the news until the blood on the money has dried.

None of which are her actual doing. Remember, this is the 3am call bitch who cackled when Mumar was gangraped, helped radical Islam establish a Caliphate, fucked up the "reset" with Russia, couldn't manage a crisis in Benghazi...and on and on and on.

The only reason she's where she is at is an absolutely militantly defensive media. That and "she's a woman!" bullshit from the left. That's the grand total of her being. She has a cunt. So, everything else is not important.

Just like Barack....All he had was being black.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby nowonmai » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:49 am

Interesting report about your great democracy. Looks like you have a way to go.

Democracy Lost: A report on the fatally flawed 2016 Democratic Primaries

Meanwhile is DC that dangerous, shit just happens? I guess.

Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, As Conspiracy Theories Thicken
By Emily Zanotti | 12:22 pm, July 29, 2016
Washington DC’s up-and-coming Bloomingdale neighborhood remains gripped by fear three week after the murder there of Democratic National staffer Seth Rich — with still no reported leads, suspects or arrests in the killing.

At the same time, conspiracy theories surrounding the murder have reached a new frenzy, especially after the hacking of DNC e-mails led to the resignation of its chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Rich was beaten, shot and killed early on the morning of July 8 while he was walking home and talking on the phone to his girlfriend. Police have said they haven’t determined if his murder was a botched robbery or something else. The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

A makeshift memorial for Seth Rich.
A makeshift memorial for Seth Rich.
The Washington Police Department tells Heat Street on Friday that there are “no updates” in the case. But while information from authorities may be scarce, the Internet has certainly taken Seth Rich’s story to some very dark places — despite no evidence to back up any of the reigning conspiracy theories.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI that fateful morning, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

Further “investigation” dug up no such court case and there is no evidence whatsoever that Rich, who did voter outreach work for the DNC, had any knowledge of alleged Clinton misdeeds.

More recently, Wikileaks’s thousands of DNC emails and voice mails have piqued Reddit’s interest, with Redditors combing through years of communications looking for any clue to Rich’s murder.

Reddit’s pro-Donald Trump subreddit, /r/The_Donald posited that Rich could be the DNC’s “leaker” – the one who ultimately gave Wikileaks 30,000 emails to publish.

The reward poster.
The reward poster.
The theory is apparently based on Julian Assange’s recent ITV appearance, where he scoffed at the idea that Russian hackers could be responsible for the data dump, and said that “anyone” within the Democrats’ organization could easily have sent Wikileaks the offending messages.

Given that Rich as a DNC staffer presumably would have had some access to its servers, Reddit is absolutely positive Rich paid the ultimate price for exposing Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC’s crusade against Bernie Sanders.

The crazy conspiracy doesn’t end there. /r/The_Donald had even put together a timeline, worthy of Russell Crowe’s back shed in A Beautiful Mind. Not only does the subreddit link Rich to the Clintons through a series of (alleged) side jobs and encounters, it also links the 27-year-old junior staffer to powerful environmentalists who may or may not be Bernie Sanders supporters. Based on their theory, these “green” bigwigs pushed Rich to release the DNC’s emails, prompting the Clintons, who somehow knew about the operation, to order a hit.

Other conspiracy theorists are seeking to link Rich’s murder to that of Molly Macauley, a beloved “space economist” who had testified before Congress. Macauley was killed just a few days before Rich, while walking her dogs in an upscale Baltimore neighborhood. As with Rich’s death, the murder remains unsolved. There is no evidence to connect the deaths.

Seth Rich’s death is just the latest in a long line of high profile, DC murders that inspire such investigatory fantasies. The proximity to power DC aides enjoy makes them objects of intrigue. The 2001 murder of Capitol Hill intern Chandra Levy, for example, is still in the news, as charges against her accused killer were just dismissed on Thursday – the result of “new” evidence prosecutors say clears the man convicted in her death of responsibility.

Until Seth Rich’s murder is solved, then, expect the Internet to keep digging.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:05 am

^ Could be nothing. "Up and coming" in DC is code for black neighborhood where dumbass White hipsters walk around with zero situational awareness because they've been brainwashed into believing the natives aren't a threat, and that somehow, because they voted for Obama, this will keep them from getting jacked.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby nowonmai » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:11 am

Well maybe. It looks like it's the only murder in that street for at least three years so I'm not surprised he wasn't expecting to catch a bunch of rounds in his back, so writing him off as an idiot maybe unfair. Although a violent robbery took place round the corner and no doubt there are plenty of people who hate white people enough at the moment just to shoot them for shits and giggles, especially if he feels he can talk them out of it. Last Friday he wrote on Twitter

'I reiterate back to people stop hating each other. Too much pain to process. We have to be better and defend each other more true.
'A life is exponentially valuable. I have family and friends on both sides of the law (My comment- oh really?). Please, stop killing each other.'

This is a clunky but useful resource if you're planning on walking round DC at 0400 talking loudly on your phone.

http://crimedc.com/map
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:10 pm

America can not and willnot have a liberal and a woman president. It is biological inpossible!!!
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe