BFC Presidential Election Poll

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Vote Now ! Hillary, Trump or Neither ( Fuck you 19D20 )

Hillary Clinton
26%
Donald Trump
37%
Fuck you 19D20
37%

Total votes : 27

Re: BFC Presidential Election Poll

Postby gnaruki » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:29 pm

You're assuming I support Trump, I only find him entertaining. I'm in a state where votes don't matter so I'll probably vote for Stein or that guy from NM. Seeks, you fancy yourself very intelligent but you're just some old lady with moderate intelligence that is extremely racist and sexist. Anywho. Hillary just needs to sit back and relax. We're going to have four years much like the past eight and if the economy hasn't tanked by this time 2020 she might get a second term. Or our house of cards economy comes crashing down about autumn 2019 and you can imagine who becomes the scapegoat.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:42 pm

You do know what is going on gnaruki don't you.

I'm very curious how much people know about just how bad the economy is. How do you get your news? Your facts?

What do you really know about the state of the financial system? The banks, the economy, global trade, f/x markets, -that sort of information. What do you think caused this terrible economy?

I'm not kidding around with you, frankly I'm completely amazed how little people know about this. And I can't understand why people aren't curious to figure it out. They seem to understand that they go to the grocery store and their money doesn't buy very much, but they never ask why.

They'll vote for Hillary because she's a woman! It's astounding.

Cheers
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:01 am

The next 4 years are not gonna be like anything any of us have ever seen Gnaruki. How could it when Hillary cannot appear for more than 5 minutes at a time without massive medical intervention? Can't sit, can't walk 50 feet, can't be around camera flashes; what a victory for women. The fact that even some Repubs were overt in getting behind her tells a story of folks desperate to preserve something that they perceive to be in danger of failing and it isn't democracy because that has been gone since like 1963, maybe earlier.(Cue Eisenhower's MIC warning speech)

You are being told what the future holds in typical Illuminati fashion. They give you clues on how you are to be fucked and then they fuck you while the clueless make snide remarks about the informed being twatty and delusional. Not one peep here about Obama's 'Get Ready for Extreme Space Weather in 120 Days' announcement. Are you serious? How did the country handle the last Extreme Space Weather warning from the WH? Oh yeah, there has NEVER been one... This after he warned Americans a few months ago that we should all should have a stock of emergency supplies; this after Merkel, the Chechs and now China have their people preparing for a large scale emergency that they are otherwise being very vague about. The Russians are busy preparing too but under the guise of the upcoming war. The recent internet outages are a good indicator that we may lose access to it to keep us in the dark while Putin gets blamed. As if he needs to do anything to make the elections more of an embarrassing indicator of empirical collapse than they already are.

I do not at all envy you the future you are inheriting Gnaruki and you have my apologies for my share of ignoring the signs of what is coming until just recently. Not that I could have done anything but I'm still ashamed of not waking up sooner.

SO effing glad to be watching from here.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:55 pm

Amigo, look at the positives that are rolling in from this election. And there are a lot of them.

What little credibility the "news" people had is gone now. They destroyed it. Bravo. The networks business model is sinking rapidly and hopefully they won't even be able to afford their "news" divisions in the not to distant future. CNN's ratings don't even register on the scale. Seriously. I'm sure that they're some drooling idiots that tune in to them still, but hey you can't fix stupid. Their influence is marginalized now and that's what's important.

Look at the polls. Very few people have any faith in the federal government anymore. They're seen as corrupt and incompetent. What better way to destroy any credibility the Feds have than to install someone as unlikable and corrupt as Hillary. Bravo.

Hillary is damaged goods even with the democrats. There is a sizable faction among them that have realized how corrupt and horrible she is. The emails show it all in their glorious splendor. Bravo.

The Washington establishment has been exposed now. They're in trouble and they know it. Hence the panicked hysteria in the media. They're credibility is being questioned not only domestically but internationally at this point. The petrodollar is under serious attack for the first time ever so we get the media talking up a war with Russia.

Washingtons policies are strangling the national and international economy. Most of them are too stupid to realize it and they won't change course. They only know that they are in serious financial trouble. They will lash out at us and seize what money they need and put the economy in a death spiral. These people are not very smart. Again they will try to use the "news" people to persuade the populace. It won't work. Fatca, tpp, ttip, obamacare, you name it. There goes what's left of the economy. On January 1st, the g20 starts sharing all our personal information. The message - you can't hide, give us your money.

And hopefully the republicans have been exposed as the weasels that they are.

Sit back and enjoy the show. After this election a whole lot of very bad financial problems will come into focus. Cities, counties, states, pension systems, banks, big companies, yeah they're all bankrupt. Especially the EU.

I'm looking forward to it all. It's time to clean up the accounts register. It's probably going to burn down around their ears and it'll be fun to watch how they react.

Cheers
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:22 pm

I hoist a half rack of Alaskan Breweries Front Range variety beers in thanks for your assurances that this will end well. I will however hedge my bets by setting aside a couple of dozen cases for dealing with the WCS.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:42 pm

If I were you, I'd buy a freezer and stuff it full of at least a few months worth of food. The old generator and as much gas as you can stand to have around and smell is also nice. Standing in soup lines with Obama voters doesn't sound very fun to me.

And of course clean your weapons and load your clips. I'm a shotgun man and I'm ready to rock and roll. Shotguns have such a nice up close and personal touch. Nothing quite like a hand held cannon. They'll knock a grizzly backwards with buckshot.

And you know your pessimism before? The leftists are running a psy ops deal against us and you're falling for it. Look up Creamer, the guy that's been to the White House 340 something times and meeting with Obama. Check out the veritas videos, that idiot is on tape laughing about demoralizing their political opposition. And their main weapon, the media. At some point the gloves will come off.

I've been wondering why the heavies on our side are laying low this election cycle. I think they're waiting for Washington to keep shooting themselves in all their hands and feet.

Cheers, this is going to be fun. Watch the panic in the media unfold.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Oh dear, you ARE a Nervous Nellie !
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:02 am

I have about 50 lbs of salmon and 25 of moose in the freezer. I've also got about 8 three pound blocks of bacon I use as cold packs to fill the empty space. Like many Alaskan freezers it is outside so now that winter is here I don't have to worry about the power going off and forcing me to eat it all in one sitting. Also have about 5 months of cans and freeze dried stuff. That plus the 120 lbs of potatoes that more or less grew themselves while I was out of state give me way more supplies than any of my still slumbering friends and relatives have set aside. 60 gallons of water in the garage; 55 gallon drum of regular and 5 gal of premix for the saw. 200 lbs of propane; 1000 rounds of Double Tap 200 grain hard casts for the G20. I need to pick up some more 12 ga, thanks for reminding me. Still need a rifle-this played out Mini 14 won't do.

I wanted to pick up a couple of 120 count cases of 50ml airline size vodka or gin for collapse based commerce but was advised to go with half pints instead. Your thoughts?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:23 am

I'm not much of a drinker. I'd rather play golf or go hunting or fishing. But your supply situation is much better than mine so cheers to you. I'm in the high desert.

I do have two tank farms full of oil. Heh heh. Maybe I'll be able to trade 3 million pounds of oil for a chicken after these morons get done with the economy.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:49 am

MJK wrote:I have about 50 lbs of salmon and 25 of moose in the freezer. I've also got about 8 three pound blocks of bacon I use as cold packs to fill the empty space. Like many Alaskan freezers it is outside so now that winter is here I don't have to worry about the power going off and forcing me to eat it all in one sitting. Also have about 5 months of cans and freeze dried stuff. That plus the 120 lbs of potatoes that more or less grew themselves while I was out of state give me way more supplies than any of my still slumbering friends and relatives have set aside. 60 gallons of water in the garage; 55 gallon drum of regular and 5 gal of premix for the saw. 200 lbs of propane; 1000 rounds of Double Tap 200 grain hard casts for the G20. I need to pick up some more 12 ga, thanks for reminding me. Still need a rifle-this played out Mini 14 won't do.

I wanted to pick up a couple of 120 count cases of 50ml airline size vodka or gin for collapse based commerce but was advised to go with half pints instead. Your thoughts?

Lol... Of course you had to be a prepper. What cracks me up about you people is that you put so much time, money and effort preparing for an outcome that is extremely unlikely. Even if it were to happen, all your preparations are unlikely to help you much. In any case you just wasted a shit load of food and money. Pity, because I'm sure all that salmon & potato would no doubt go to better use. Don't know about the moose. What does moose taste like anyway?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:41 am

What do you mean, "You people"?

I'll be pouting in my safe space holding a Matt's Life Matters sign.

None of that food will go to waste. The taters I don't eat or that sprout eyes will go into the ground next spring; what are you planting besides an unfounded faith in a collectivist future totally dependent on others for your needs? As for this unlikely outcome of an emergency, long periods without them are the exception to the rule. Any number of things can crop up and prevent the Sealand ships from making the trip North and filling the shelves at Safeway and Fred Meyer. That is when people such as yourself will bleat for rescue or worse become a burden for those of us who bought generators and freeze dried food just in case life doesn't stay exactly the same as it seems to always have. A big shake on the Left Coast could keep shipping from reaching us up here for months. What is so hard to believe about that? Actually, nothing I have set aside for an emergency has to be wasted. I rotate thru the gas; propane and bullets have a long shelf life. The salmon will be gone by spring and then I head to Chitina for 30 more.

Moose is a very mild flavored and very lean meat; free of the shit in factory meat. Very similar to bison. I grind most of mine and mix in beef suet as moose is so lean it dries out and doubles in size on the grill. moose is way better than caribou but can't hold a candle to Dall sheep. Moosegetti; it's what's for dinner tomorrow.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:48 am

The rocket scientists in Brussels are contemplating a ban on shorting EU bank stocks right now. If they do that, a run on the banks is the most likely outcome. I'd say being a prepper in the EU is a wise move right now.

They don't have enough assets to bail out any of the bad banks in the EU. And Draghi is a Goldman Sachs guy. The Italian PM was in the White House last week. France, Spain, Portugal and a couple of other dogs and cats should be next.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Oh man. This site is all preppers. Used to be, here, some rather cool individuals who could write well and displayed some thoughtful analysis & philosophies. Some who could really turn a phrase.

Now it's preppers? Stockpiling food while considering what the Illuminati and Rosicrucians are up to. Rotating canned goods and powdered milk while you model your latest bow sets and tinker toys. Tell me, are you really gonna eat all that Spam?

Preppers. Ha. Y'all's funny.

I'm not worried. I live in a city, steps from the largest mass of fresh water on Earth (water is where it's at don't you know) and unlike you I'm not afraid of black people.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:50 am

…and in other news the cyber war rages on.

https://threatmap.fortiguard.com
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:44 am

How anyone would vote for this batty old woman is beyond me.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/ ... ical-visi/
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe