BFC Presidential Election Poll

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Vote Now ! Hillary, Trump or Neither ( Fuck you 19D20 )

Hillary Clinton
26%
Donald Trump
37%
Fuck you 19D20
37%

Total votes : 27

Re: BFC Presidential Election Poll

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:57 pm

MJK wrote:Prose is inspired; if you are getting crap it's because you are inspiring it. It was a dark and stormy night, bitch.

You're as twatty as you are delusional. Keep it up monkey boy.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby goat balls » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:44 pm

You guys knock it off. Is it really worth your time to get pissed off at some dingbat? Seriously. Use the ignore button. I've had quite a few people on it for years and it works great, you actually have to push a button to read something that you know will be a waste of your time. And then you'll feel like an idiot for pushing the button and reading something that you knew would be a waste of your time.

Cheers to you all, peace be upon you
Heh
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:09 am

It's a done deal, Goat. I raise an armful of various Alaska Brewing beers in salute.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:30 pm

goat balls wrote:You guys knock it off. Is it really worth your time to get pissed off at some dingbat? Seriously. Use the ignore button. I've had quite a few people on it for years and it works great, you actually have to push a button to read something that you know will be a waste of your time. And then you'll feel like an idiot for pushing the button and reading something that you knew would be a waste of your time.

Cheers to you all, peace be upon you
Heh

Because in the words of the Prophet Tupac (PBUH): You gotta shake they ass and break they ass.

Much like what Putin will do to Hillary.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:18 pm

Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby snaark » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:40 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP-Md-Mit6Q&feature=youtu.be

He sure got a purty mouth.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:12 pm

rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby gnaruki » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:30 pm

Get out your red and blue markers! Time to fill in the electoral college map.

gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:29 am

gnaruki wrote:Get out your red and blue markers! Time to fill in the electoral college map.

I think we should be filling that out with fallout patterns after the latest decision to start a war with Russia.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby MJK » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:03 am

I wonder what stopping to mobilize 40 million people in Russia for 3-4 days cost? I don't see that as part of any posturing. The Russians know what time it is; Westerners not so much apparently. What percent of the population is that? 1/3 maybe? I guess that only when 100 million Americans are doing the same will shit become 'real'.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby strapped » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:40 pm

It costed nothing. 30 million didn't even know there was a "drill". 10 million just rolled their eyes and went back to drinking.
strapped
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:50 pm

They're playing with your minds. We're too busy worrying about who Trump did or didn't grope.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:31 pm

Sincere question: who are the "they"? The Bilderbergs? The Rothschilds? The Masons? Who are the they? Do not say "The Media". Please do not say the they is them. Because then you'd be wrong.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:49 pm

nowonmai wrote:They're playing with your minds. We're too busy worrying about who Trump did or didn't grope.

Every time Bill got into trouble with his raping, the US attacked another country. The Sudanese. The Serbs.

Don't think for a second the Cunt, and her big eared spider monkey supporter Obama, won't start one for the same reason.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:31 pm

The most hilarious thing about Putin's threat to start WWIII isn't the fact that he's never been irrational, so it's nigh on impossible to imagine him destroying the world over Syria. It isn't the prediction that oil prices and global temperatures will go up, turning Russia into the oil power it once was and breadbasket it never has been, making it more powerful than ever. So why in the world would he rock the boat?

It's the reality that 90% of USAmericans never even heard his threats, because no one gives a shit about Russia anymore. Well, except that Russia might be helping Julian Assange, who was played by Benedict Cumberbatch in that movie they didn't watch that one time. Hell, more people know about Ken Bone's Reddit AMA than Putin's saber rattling. Like ten times more people. Which is sad commentary on the navel-gazing US public, sure, but also endlessly amusing because Putin can't scare anybody, even when he's threatening nuclear fucking war. Because he can't compete with Trump or Clinton for air time, much less both of them at the same time. It must be so frustrating.

Which brings us to this week's TRULY important crisis: Is Saturday Night Live part of a vast global banking conspiracy to destroy Donald Trump? Discuss.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe