Refugees

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Refugees

Postby cbychoice » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:22 pm

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 737-2.html

That is one reason why Germans are somewhat sympathetic to the new refugees.
Besides thousands of women put up with so much more then groping from a bunch of men in Cologne.
A little bit of inconsistancy saves a lot of explanation later
cbychoice
BFCus Regularus

Re: Refugees

Postby snaark » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:23 am

Recently I asked a colleague of mine, who lives in the centre of Düsseldorf, what she thought about the refos. She said "my grandparents were refugees too". Not the answer I expected.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Yah makes sense, so because Nazi Germany was annihilated and many of its adherents became refugees (lucky them, millions of their victims were not so fortunate) and many of its citizens were subsequently persecuted, raped and killed, mainly by the victorious Russian and other Eastern European soldiers who Nazi Germany had tried to exterminate, because of that, it is tolerable that people are sexually assaulting German women in 2016 and occasionally running amok and costing a fortune to support. Small price to pay for cleansing the palate of all that genocide. Won't work though.

The occupation of the Rhineland is worth studying but recognise that would require actual thought. Nazis were rapidly rehabilitated by US and GB occupation administration in order to support R&D, maintain order and stand up a bulwark against the USSR. Like I said, lucky Germans. Given the enormity of their collective crime, they got away with it lightly. In another age, Germany would have been wiped from the record. The graveyards are full of dead civilisations. Jury is out on who is going in it next, but whoever it is, rest assured they'll deserve it.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:27 pm

snaark wrote:Recently I asked a colleague of mine, who lives in the centre of Düsseldorf, what she thought about the refos. She said "my grandparents were refugees too". Not the answer I expected.

Refugee = terroristt!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:58 am

"In Heaven God is the ruler. On Earth, Hitler", so said those in Damascus as the 3rd Reich thrived.

Ironic, isn't it. Syrians have finally made it to Germany. Hitler said that Arabs would never be able to adapt to European climes, but would be a handy ally and tool to aid Germany while they exterminated all of the Jews. The Arabs would take care of the Zionists.

Then, the Germans would wipe out the Arabs.

Ironic.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:05 am

<eyes rolling to back of head>

Looks like it's amateur History hour here.

Hitler...Hitler...Hitler.....baaaaaaaaa...baaaaaa

WW2 was an economic assassination. Nothing more. The simple fact the US/UK allied with Soviet Russia, who had murdered 10x the number the 3rd Reich supposedly did, even before Hitler was screaming in tiny beer halls, should tell you a lot.

The US could never compete with NSDAP run Germany economically. No way, no how. And FDR knew this. US economists understood that in the long run, the US could defeat a communist Russia, even if FDR tried his best to make the US Soviet Union, light.

Germany wasn't even in a "Total War" economy until late 42, early 43, and was still spanking the US economically.

It's hilarious how somehow the US existed in this vacuum of "good" during the WW2 years, when everyone left of center will make your ears bleed with stories of US economic terrorism all over the World from the early 1800s, pause for breath during WW2, then picked it back up until this very moment in time.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby cbychoice » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:48 pm

nowonmai wrote:Yah makes sense, so because Nazi Germany was annihilated and many of its adherents became refugees (lucky them, millions of their victims were not so fortunate) and many of its citizens were subsequently persecuted, raped and killed, mainly by the victorious Russian and other Eastern European soldiers who Nazi Germany had tried to exterminate, because of that, it is tolerable that people are sexually assaulting German women in 2016 and occasionally running amok and costing a fortune to support. Small price to pay for cleansing the palate of all that genocide. Won't work though.

The occupation of the Rhineland is worth studying but recognise that would require actual thought. Nazis were rapidly rehabilitated by US and GB occupation administration in order to support R&D, maintain order and stand up a bulwark against the USSR. Like I said, lucky Germans. Given the enormity of their collective crime, they got away with it lightly. In another age, Germany would have been wiped from the record. The graveyards are full of dead civilisations. Jury is out on who is going in it next, but whoever it is, rest assured they'll deserve it.

Who said something about groping being tolerated?

There is no collective crime, besides in your righteous mind.

Germans paid a heavy price of reputation, people, land ,goods and money and since the war have been good world citizens.

There is no price on what was done to all the victims and Germans take it with a heavy heart.

Wish you would apply with equal judgement was done in Irak, that horrible mess and outcome is on your(collective?) conscience.
A little bit of inconsistancy saves a lot of explanation later
cbychoice
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Jesus, how did that happen? I posted something in the wrong thread.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe