So ah Ukraine

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

So ah Ukraine

Postby goat balls » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:17 pm

Talking with a Ukrainian amigo a couple of hours ago in Tucson about the state of affairs in his home country. It would appear that they want to, or they are trying to run a false flag deal.

Anybody know why? How about some good guesses? I'll start with a guess. Goldman Sachs will install Hillary in the White House followed by boots on the ground in Ukraine. Millions of new debt slaves for Goldman and Hillary gets a massive paycheck.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Re: So ah Ukraine

Postby nowonmai » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:50 pm

goat balls wrote:Talking with a Ukrainian amigo a couple of hours ago in Tucson about the state of affairs in his home country. It would appear that they want to, or they are trying to run a false flag deal.

Anybody know why? How about some good guesses? I'll start with a guess. Goldman Sachs will install Hillary in the White House followed by boots on the ground in Ukraine. Millions of new debt slaves for Goldman and Hillary gets a massive paycheck.

It's already happened. Depends what you mean by false flag.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:08 am

You know something? This is the sign that Nosterdamis warned about! All this war and women becoming leaders! I predict WW3 before 2020!!!
Women in power is upsetting the natural balance. That means the seven horsmen are coming!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:42 am

All you need to know about the current situation in Ukraine is to look at the boards the current leaders used to sit on.

That, and America is going to find itself supremely fucked when the real shooting starts there. And that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

No Russian ever called me "white boy."

The pant suited cunt and the affirmative action President really, really want a war with Russia. I'm inclined to believe because the Russians don't bow to the sickness that has taken over the West. You know, that weird mix of love for faggotry and radical Islam. Which the Russians are still man enough to resist.

Anyway...I'm going to have fun with this war. Guerrilla pamphlets passed around the usual barracks. You know, the ones that house the real war fighters, that are overwhelmingly straight, White and male.

Why go off and die/get maimed for a cunt President who hates you? Why lose your legs when Tyrone is back in the Us collecting more welfare? Why are you dying on the plains of Poland while Hector is back home raping your daughter?

It really writes itself....

This is going to be fun.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby goat balls » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:48 pm

I'm referring to the "news" stories about Russians massing at the border, ready to rape and pillage poor Ukraine. Or the other "news" stories about Russian pilots dangerously buzzing American destroyers or aircraft. Or how about the "news" that Turkey is cozying up to Putin. Or all the crazy dangerous things the Russians are doing in Syria. There a whole lot of "news" stories about how dangerous the Russians are.

There were very few days that the Russians didn't buzz my carrier group and we'd intercept. Lumbering along in their Bears. Just another day. Usually they'd give us the thumbs up. There was even a rumor that one of the guys from a squadron in our air wing dropped an empty sonobuoy full of old playboys and a squadron t shirt near the Russian spy trawler that always shadowed us. They were always picking up our bags of trash, poor bastards. Their whole contingent of marines dove into the ocean and retrieved that bouy. They were jumping up and down and waving when they pulled out the playboys. But I can't confirm that rumor. I wasn't out there that day and I didn't see anything at all. Nope.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe