Najran

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Najran

Postby Q » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:55 pm

nowonmai wrote:There's tectonic plates grinding. IRGC upping ante in Straits, post coupfail Turkey changing up in Syria, Rus mobilising in Ukr (feint, demonstration or real thing?), Yemen going South for Saudi, Libya governance getting worse, Norks showing off, Chinese stepping up.

Meanwhile Obama is prepping legacy speech and next career. Hillary is in medical and Foundation meltdown. Trump is Trump and I reckon Vlad and his mates reckon they have a window to get some shit done. So yes the media is being managed to all hell.

Still...a good thing. A big purge. Obama has purged all the real O type warrior class, and so have his Western allies. So, we'll have a bunch of "appropriate" ethnic and sexual orientation types facing off against actual warriors who don't have time for PC.

The Snaark and Rob class. The Seeks and Friendly types. Sure, there will be some unfortunate straight White normal men (pretty much the entirety of Western combat forces) who will die due to the disease, but if they are dumb enough to fight for that shit, then ehh...

Hey...you can beat your guard dog only so much before he turns on you.

Meanwhile....the pay determines my patriotism. ;)
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby ROB » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:13 am

ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:45 pm

More reports coming in that Saudi Aramco facilities being hit again with substantial damage.

Is this something? Are the Saudis getting their asses handed to them?
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe