That Chelsea & NJ bomber

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

That Chelsea & NJ bomber

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Good lord.

Good thing the bombs were shit. Angry, fat 20 something seemed to think getting all Fundy would get him laid.

It does, however, show a tendency for terrorists to think "hey, why should I strap on a suicide vest?..screw that" Now once we get a smart bomber then things are gonna happen.

At least the smart suicide bombers like the 9/11 crew died. When your foreign police is death. Just death, then your "Best and Brightest" tend to fail even when they are successful.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: That Chelsea & NJ bomber

Postby goat balls » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:42 pm

This whole enchilada is not good at all for the democrats. I'm assuming they look at bringing a couple million poor Muslims here will increase their voter roles once they get them all signed up for the welfare programs. And then they start blowing people up. Man that throws a rock in the gears.

So how does the Obama regime spin this? Trump is a racist? They can't blame it on white people because they pay the black loves matter people to do that. One government entity stepping on another government entity's toes, well that won't work. Right now they're just ignoring the whole thing. Maybe they're hoping it will just go away.

We should have bombings from now on as a regular part of daily life. Sounds like Europe.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:08 am

Alright an update here,

The Obama regime's beta-male spokesperson is saying that we are in a "narrative war" with the JV team Isil people and that they have it covered.

Hillary made a statement on yesterday's attack saying Trump is the cause of it all because well-racism!

And the media launched the equivalent of a B-52 napalm strike at Trump because he called the attacks yesterday a "bombing." Which apparently is a no-no under some new governmentspeak rules. Who knew?

So it's all under control. Thank god.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:34 am

Before 9/11 I never saw full Niqabs on four women being lead around by one dude. I started seeing them under Bush II and they continued under Obama. So someone is letting the conservative types immigrate here. But the thing is, the ones that start and stay conservative never seem to be the problems. Sure, the dude up the street from me probably has 4 wives. But he has a sweet deal, lawbreaking but sweet (depending on how you view having 4 wives) so my guess is the polygamist immigrants who keep their women under sack cloth are not going to be a problem until the women call bullshit on it, then it will be one of those choppy domestic cases.

The ones to watch out for are the ones that suddenly grow a beard or stop drinking beer or having sex with men. That means some fundy has entered their lives and shamed them and instead of showing beardy the door they conformed...then got pissed off because life sucks when the Mosque is your only form of fun.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby goat balls » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:39 pm

This whole situation about how the Muslims treat their women won't be a problem as soon as all the various government bureaucracies find out what's going on. And then the feminists. I'm sure they're just unaware of the situation.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Yeah...I'm really curious as to why there is no FEMEN in the Middle East, or slut walks.

I'm sure it's that libs just don't know about the oppression there.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Kurt » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:54 pm

Q wrote:Yeah...I'm really curious as to why there is no FEMEN in the Middle East, or slut walks.

I'm sure it's that libs just don't know about the oppression there.

What is FEMEN?

A Slutwalk over there is a woman going out without a male relative supervising her. Actually, a lot of that here as well now (NYC). If it was a white dude with flannels saying "Jesus says to obey the man" while making gritty looking plump women walk about 20 feet ahead of him at all times, he would probably be arrested for Welfare fraud or abuse or something to get him and his backwards ass off the street.

But do the same thing with henna in your neckbeard and a shamar khameez carrying those stupid beads and ...best ignore it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Q » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:40 pm

FEMEN was a Soros backed bullshit feminist movement who liked to shove chickens up their pussies (that isn't a joke btw..) and have sex in public to protest how awful women have it in the West. That non musical group Pussy Riot was/is also affiliated with them.

In reality, it was just a bunch of useful idiots doing Soros' political bidding.

He stopped funding them when one girl left the farm and wanted to start up a chapter in Israel.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Kurt » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:55 am

Ahh, I know them now.

I thought it was "FEMEN" as in Feminist Men. Which is a thing of course. Ranging from guys like me who support women's rights to that special brand of man who may call themselves a "Myn" ..which was also a thing and probably still is.

About 15 years ago there was a site online that was on par with the Maoist Movie Reviews for unintentional hilarity. It was a "Womyn's Empowerment Forward" (not "retreat"). It was as gender segregated as a Satmar Jewish bus, but like misogynists and misyandrists everywhere they liked to brag about how much they loved the other sex, in this case "myn" by offering a "Myn's Retreat" (not a "Forward"). The photos of the "Forward" showed a bunch of women doing powerful things like climbing ropes to a zipline, screamign while covered in mud and hugging...but hugging in the way that a football players hugs a more competent football player. The Myn's retreat showed underfed men sitting around a fire with the Alpha Myn's finger affixed in a permanent scold towards the Beta Myn. The Myn's Retreat Schedule was all about exploring feelings, studying the 10,000 year history of sexism and finally realizing they were all pretty much criminals and what they should do about themselves. The Women's was all drums, mud and bro-hugging, so I did not remember it like I remembered the Myn's Retreat.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:07 pm

I love how this started with a fat terrorist, and within a handful of posts became a criticism of feminism complete with a George Soros conspiracy theory. Why don't I come back here more often?
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:50 pm

[quote="friendlyskies"]I love how this started with a fat terrorist, and within a handful of posts became a criticism of feminism complete with a George Soros conspiracy theory. Why don't I come back here more often?[/quote]

Yah, someone even used the word "feminazi". Boys, take your terminology back to the '90's. It's irrelevant, I suppose some of you boys are feeling that too.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:16 pm

How cute. 2 little girls talking about something they know nothing about.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Return to Black Flag Cafe