Deutsche Bank

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Deutsche Bank

Postby goat balls » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:56 pm

They're doing a stealth bailout on Bankia and Banco Mare Nostrum in Spain right now. These idiots plan on repackaging these rotting carcasses and doing an IPO to unsuspecting investors. One wonders how many EU laws and regulations that they're breaking here. But laws and rules are for the little people right?

The whole EU banking system is a disaster and that is not an exaggeration. Germany cracked down hard on other countries bending the rules and now Merkel is faced with the same scenario. Even worse, Merkel has spent lavishly on refugees and Germany cannot afford to bail out the primary dealer in the EU. I have no doubt that they will cheat, lie, steal, and cover up whatever comes next but somebody is going to take some big losses. You think the NY bankers are going to take a bullet for DB? They will if the Obama regime makes them.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Over at New Eastern Outlook there was mention of 11 Canuck soldiers getting killed in the Donbass "during an assault on republican positions." The Canadian .gov isn't denying or confirming it when queried by the author of the article. Anybody else picking this up? TPTB know that most of us will quit noticing a financial meltdown when the threat of nuclear war gets shuffled into the deck. I should probably add potassium iodide to my shopping list…

They are squeezing the fuck out of Putin. I guess that cruise missile strike on Aleppo that killed a bunch of Israelis and Americans stung a little bit.
Edit:
My bad, the Canadian incident is 3 weeks old:

http://stalkerzone.org/11-canadian-merc ... s-donbass/
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:11 pm

US dollar gaining strength across the board now. This is what will cause the coming financial chaos. They can't stop it now and believe me they are trying.

Significant chance of war with Russia now as well. The wheels are in motion. Hard to believe the politicians are this stupid but they are.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe