Crime As Fashion in the US. Fat shaming machinery operators

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Crime As Fashion in the US. Fat shaming machinery operators

Postby Kurt » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:38 pm

I gotta say, I am digging the Creepy Clown rampage. I think its mostly harmless but if anyone gets hurt it will be a clown. (I love the fact I am typing this)

I suspect the Clown Rampage is caused by people reading about the Clown Rampage and thinking to themselves "I can do that"

The fashion trend I do not like is in NYC crime is still low compared to the places other people live with populations over 200,000 but crimes against the elderly are shooting sky high. Over the years older people have been marginalized in value, but they tend to also have saved money. Little value as a person but filled with cash and I think that is why this is "trending".

That train crash in Hoboken. That terminal had no failsafes and was motorman only control. Other places on other tracks would have tripped the brakes in emergency shoe and the motorman would have woken up to the sound of metal on metal screeching rather than wake up to the sound of his train destroying the station. PTC, the "Un-Funded Mandate" cannot work well in Terminals, it needs to be ATS or CBTC for train control. And The motorman was fat as hell. This will be a crash caused by sleep apnea.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Crime As Fashion in the US. Fat shaming machinery opera

Postby goat balls » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Those clowns are going to run right into a .357. You watch.

And you can have NYC. It's all yours, I don't want it.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bronco » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:44 am

https://is.gd/shwsJ9 Places where Clowns have been sighted.
Personally, I've always thought Clowns were a bit on the creepy side. How many kids do you think will be dressing up as Clowns this Halloween? That should spur a whole new slew of sightings.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:55 am

I love the Clown Catcher guy.

These should be called Clowncidents.

And if a clown asked me to follow him in the woods, I would totally follow that clown.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:10 am

goat balls wrote:Those clowns are going to run right into a .357. You watch.

Man shoots clown. Hold the front page.

Man dressed as clown shot; condition critical.
Posted on September 30, 2016 by wanetv

Are you afraid of Clowns?
Yes
No
Vote

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) A man dressed as a clown was shot on the city’s southside midday Friday.
A shooting was reported just after 12:30 p.m. Friday at 4801 Plaza Dr.
Fort Wayne police were called just after 12:30 p.m. Friday to an address at 47o1 Plaza Dr., near Standish Street just south of McMillen Park, on a report of a shooting there. When police arrived they found a man down on the sidewalk in critical condition.

Fort Wayne Police Department spokesperson Michael Joyner said a white colored suv pulled up alongside of the clown. A man was driving. Joyner said the man got out of the car and fired several shots. The man then got back in the suv and headed north on Plaza.

“This isn’t the first shooting that’s happened on this street,” neighbor Joe Wright said. “They happen often down the street.”

Joyner said he doesn’t know why people are dressing as clowns, but he said he suspects fear is a factor across the city.

“I just think it’s crazy. People better take those clown mask off… before the coroner does,” Wright said. [Nice]
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Dammit.

Shooting Clowns is gonna stop Clowns.

I want more Clowns. I want signs across the US warning about Creepy Clown Crossing so people will slow down a bit to see these majestic creatures in their natural state.

We might have to Re-Wild the Clowns if too many are killed. That will be expensive.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby gnaruki » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:46 am

Introduce some mimes to the clowns newfound habitat. They're natural enemies that compete for the same resources. Much like racoons and opossums.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:51 pm

I think the Greasepaint Wars of the late 1990s established Clown Hegemony over Mimes, but Mimes do have a higher birthrate. It helps, I think, that their copulation is not accompanied by honking sounds and off-key calliope tunes.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:42 pm

Normally I am the guy who sucks.

But I was dead on predicting this.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nj- ... -1.2876410
Kurt
In Manus Manus

fat shaming

Postby el3so » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:50 am

Kurt wrote:Normally I am the guy who sucks.
You're still the only moderator worth a fuck ;-)

Kurt wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nj-transit-engineer-fatal-hoboken-crash-sleep-apnea-article-1.2876410
Look on the bright side, one less corporate lawyer.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe