Mosul

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Mosul

Postby nowonmai » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:05 pm

flipflop wrote:Took a wrong turn in Mosul once in 2006, 0300hrs in the morning. Left a daft cunt in charge of the lead vehicle, he couldn't read a GPS let alone a map. Never delegate in a war zone, never get off the boat, fucking 'A'.

Cheers

Mosul was never anything other than a benighted place. Shit place to die.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Sign posted on the outskirts:

Pelton wasn't here.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby RYP » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:12 pm

Why wasn't I there? Nice place.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

INFO FOR NOWONMAI

Postby Jefe » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:57 pm

LOL and hence goes the fall. RFI on Mosul met with info of the Prince's visit to "Jewrusalem" (I am not anti semite, I like them, but that's funny).

Shoot me an email and I will send you some good open source stuff.

Hope you are well. We should renew emails and FF as this contact will be gone shortly.

All the Best.

PS: I hear you on boring. I am also educated officially now. Just think, all those fuckers over the last 30 years would have never dared to shoot at me had I possessed that college degree. Anyways, a few more months and I am onward bound for a final hurrah (been saying that since I was in my 20s).
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe