Not a fucking thing.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Not a fucking thing.

Postby Q » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:40 am

Well, I have a palm leaf in my backyard.

What a fucking hyped up joke. Fuck this gay country.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Re: Not a fucking thing.

Postby goat balls » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Yeah, where are you? I own a house in Jupiter. When the eye of that thing hit Freeport last night, it juked west right at my house. I was watching it on radar. But then it turned north again thank god. That was the only thing that worried me was the eye coming ashore. And the computer model on the weather channel had the eye coming ashore at my house. Bit of a relief there for me. I hear they have no power right now.

I do think they'll probably get significant flooding in Georgia and the carolinas.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Within a few driving minutes of your house.

Power didn't even flicker for a minute.

I enjoyed watching the Weather Channel guy almost in tears when he realized this was all one big fucking goat rodeo.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby goat balls » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Yeah they made a big deal out of it. I think the politicians don't want people pointing fingers at them saying you didn't do enough. Somehow it's always about the politicians and their "careers." See how that works.

But if the eye had come ashore, it would have been bad. And I don't want to work on that roof right now. I'm too busy trying to survive obamamerica.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:15 pm

Oh, you'll survive. The odds remain in your favor. Quit crying.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:50 pm

goat balls wrote:Yeah they made a big deal out of it. I think the politicians don't want people pointing fingers at them saying you didn't do enough. Somehow it's always about the politicians and their "careers." See how that works.

But if the eye had come ashore, it would have been bad. And I don't want to work on that roof right now. I'm too busy trying to survive obamamerica.

Fallout from Katrina. You know, the ghetto and trailer crowd are too fucking dumb to do basically anything, so big daddy govt has to come in and tell the mammies that wind and water can be dangerous, yo. Or else get sued and whatnot.

Again, fuck this gay country.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby goat balls » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Q wrote:
goat balls wrote:Yeah they made a big deal out of it. I think the politicians don't want people pointing fingers at them saying you didn't do enough. Somehow it's always about the politicians and their "careers." See how that works.

Fallout from Katrina. You know, the ghetto and trailer crowd are too fucking dumb to do basically anything, so big daddy govt has to come in and tell the mammies that wind and water can be dangerous, yo. Or else get sued and whatnot.

Again, fuck this gay country.

That's the second funniest part of it. The best is watching the lefties blame it all on global warming.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe