MY TOM CAT POW-UM

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

MY TOM CAT POW-UM

Postby Jefe » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:04 pm

TOM CAT PO-WUM

"The screech of the tom cat cuts through the tranquil night, slicing into peoples sleep like a bayonet slash.

Peaceful slumber is stolen from the neighborhood. The smiling sleep of children replaced by concerned frowns.

Then, barely audible to the now wide awake community, comes the soft phhttttt.....

Followed by the sudden shriek of agony.

Justice and discipline, Both travel hand in hand.

Inserted into the tom cat by a .177 caliber pellet traveling at approximately 900 feet per second (fps).

The silence broken only by the return of the crickets chirping and the satisfied smiles of the community.

Silently and privately thanking the mysterious marksman who they will later condemn publicly, with little speculation about his identity.

But, for the moment, a wave of gratitude, sweet and secret, washes over all.

But for the tom cat. Who despite being sore, knows that he's lucky the gringo doesn't have a shotgun."

Then the fucking dog starts barking.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Re: MY TOM CAT POW-UM

Postby Q » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:50 pm

Not the pussy grabber we deserve.....but the one we need right now.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Re: MY TOM CAT POW-UM

Postby Jefe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:41 pm

LOL; what's up Q? Relaxing. No work for another 2 weeks of any kind.

Heading to Asia sometime next year to finish my BA. I have the body of a god over there..
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe