America Spring? Let's do this

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: America Spring? Let's do this

Postby flipflop » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:00 pm

As far I can tell from across the pond, all the underwear getting knotted up shitpipes is on the left. Losing their shit so much they've taken to the streets crying in impotent rage.

The white boys are back in charge, suck it up buttercup

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:45 am

Breitbart doesn't really have a popular left wing equivalent.

flipflop wrote:So, a bit like the Guardian you mean? This election has caught the mainstream media with their pants down. They peddle bullshit just like all these shock jock sites. Nobody can take them seriously anymore. I never did, good call I think

Some did. Some didn't. 538 still gave Trump a 30% chance on the morning of the election and they are more or less the only pollster interpreters I was reading.

flipflop wrote:Yes indeed, they're known as 'CNN' 'BBC' and 'MSNBC'

Has always been plenty of misinfo in those - heading back to the 70s really. But, just like Fox, they get 95% of their news reporting more or less correct.

kurt wrote:If any election has given us reason to "throw the whole fucking lot out" it's this one. It's the DNC's fault, pure and simple.

I was talking about the pollsters, not the politicians. Despite your theatrics, she nearly won the thing so I doubt they will be throwing out too much anyway.

flipflop wrote:As far I can tell from across the pond, all the underwear getting knotted up shitpipes is on the left. Losing their shit so much they've taken to the streets crying in impotent rage.

Yup - it's pretty bad. He won. Get over it. Then again, at least they're not in open rebellion as the Trumpeters were threatening if he lost.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:29 am

ROB wrote:Breitbart doesn't really have a popular left wing equivalent.

flipflop wrote:So, a bit like the Guardian you mean? This election has caught the mainstream media with their pants down. They peddle bullshit just like all these shock jock sites. Nobody can take them seriously anymore. I never did, good call I think

Some did. Some didn't. 538 still gave Trump a 30% chance on the morning of the election and they are more or less the only pollster interpreters I was reading.

flipflop wrote:Yes indeed, they're known as 'CNN' 'BBC' and 'MSNBC'

Has always been plenty of misinfo in those - heading back to the 70s really. But, just like Fox, they get 95% of their news reporting more or less correct.

kurt wrote:If any election has given us reason to "throw the whole fucking lot out" it's this one. It's the DNC's fault, pure and simple.

I was talking about the pollsters, not the politicians. Despite your theatrics, she nearly won the thing so I doubt they will be throwing out too much anyway.

flipflop wrote:As far I can tell from across the pond, all the underwear getting knotted up shitpipes is on the left. Losing their shit so much they've taken to the streets crying in impotent rage.

Yup - it's pretty bad. He won. Get over it. Then again, at least they're not in open rebellion as the Trumpeters were threatening if he lost.

Or you could just say-

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:53 am

[quote="flipflop"]
The white boys are back in charge, suck it up buttercup

Cheers[/quote]

The white boys. White boys like Marine lePen your next Queen of Europe?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:03 am

nowonmai wrote:Or you could just say-

Sure you could.

Of course, 90% of rational people would instantly write off your bizarre non-sequitur, but whatever floats your boat.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:59 am

seektravelinfo wrote:
flipflop wrote:The white boys are back in charge, suck it up buttercup

Cheers

The white boys. White boys like Marine lePen your next Queen of Europe?

Marine has more balls on her than all of your liberal bitch boys currently crying about Trump

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:26 am

And hairier.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 pm

This was worth it for Nowonmai's GIF.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:01 pm

it was. He is officially off Troll Probation.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby MJK » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:51 pm

I wonder Jill Stein is working towards by pressing for recounts in 3 states where it was close but Trump won. She didn't say boo about the three states where it was close but Hillary won. Somebody is in the bag but for what? This move will set the Greens back I think…..what could Stein be hoping for?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:17 am

she will spend a few bucks, make some headlines and folks will forget about the rest of the money
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe