America Spring? Let's do this

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: America Spring? Let's do this

Postby goat balls » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:24 pm

Guilliani for Secretary of State. Why he would want to do that at his age is beyond my logic. I'd rather go fishing and hunting.

Best choice for the sheer fun of it is Harold Hamm at energy. He'll throw lumps of coal at the leftists while drinking pabst blue ribbon. And the other best choice is the global warming is a hoax guy at the EPA. There will be a full meltdown over that one. I can't wait.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:45 pm

goat balls wrote:Guilliani for Secretary of State. Why he would want to do that at his age is beyond my logic. I'd rather go fishing and hunting.

Best choice for the sheer fun of it is Harold Hamm at energy. He'll throw lumps of coal at the leftists while drinking pabst blue ribbon. And the other best choice is the global warming is a hoax guy at the EPA. There will be a full meltdown over that one. I can't wait.

Also, the big, big secret is that Guilliani is an idiot. He always has been. He was the guy who said "lets locate the City's emergency command center in the WTC" and when people said "uh, why are we gonna locate that in a likely terrorist target?" he shouted everyone down and got his way in 1998. Few people realize that Mr. 9/11 almost wiped out the whole city government.

Trump is appointing Bolton it seems. That one will probably piss off a lot of his supporters who can at least add 2 + 3 without drooling.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Welp, word is that a Trump will make Giuliani his Sec'y of State.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:31 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Welp, word is that a Trump will make Giuliani his Sec'y of State.

He will get medium onset dementia...or however old he is (regular onset dementia?). I think he already forgets to wear pants 60% of the time. He would have been arrested a long time ago if he did not have two personal assistants to chase him down after bath time.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby gnaruki » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:39 pm

That should make for some great interview gaffes. Soon Giuliani will be time warping to the 1990's followed later by references to the USSR and wondering why Reagan's hair is blonde.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:47 pm

I heard that after this election Barney Frank got a therapy gerbil.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Also a lot of "news" articles about federal workers needing therapy about trump. These articles also discuss the idea that professional women in Washington will not get promoted because of trump.

Come on, women. Less complaining, more lamentation. And these sandwiches are not going to make themselves.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:01 am

A Purple revolution in America; a proverbial 'taste of the ol' medicine' brought to you by Mr Soros and Co.

A local Lao restauranteur who also has a food cart in Portland Ore. was telling me about his kin dealing with the protesters. Of particular interest was his use of bird repellent gel to counter vandals and area denial tactics. Seems that four people in full on rain suits/boots/norwesters slathered in BRG moving in a scrum cannot be stopped by a cordon of snowflakes. The description of the protesters moving in to engage and then getting a taste of 'Clear Death' in their dreadlocks and Birkenstocks had me in stitches. "Not my President! Not my Pres- get them!Stop them! Don't let them-Aaagg! What the fuck……Don't touch them! Don't touch them! Shit! What IS this stuff? Fuck! It's all over my clothes…." I can only hope the company that rented Soros those buses keeps the damage deposit. The crowning glory of the story was the vendors cutting off these suits when they got to the cart and stuffing them through the partially open window of a car that a protester/sympathizer double parked that blocked access. I'm guessing that most insurance adjusters are conservatives so good luck collecting on that claim.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:50 pm

And they openly advertise for protesters on Craigslist. 15 bucks an hour.

After the last 3 or 4 national elections, the democrats now control 4 states. 4 states have a democrat governor and democrat legislature. Hawaii, Rhode Island, Oregon and California. Connecticut would be five but the senate is tied.

They've been decimated. It's a massacre. But the media drones on for them and you'd think they were all powerful.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:12 pm

goat balls wrote:And they openly advertise for protesters on Craigslist. 15 bucks an hour.

After the last 3 or 4 national elections, the democrats now control 4 states. 4 states have a democrat governor and democrat legislature. Hawaii, Rhode Island, Oregon and California. Connecticut would be five but the senate is tied.

They've been decimated. It's a massacre. But the media drones on for them and you'd think they were all powerful.

That is what Koch did as well.

So really American Politics is down to two billionaires controlling dissent. It sways too far to the left for them to be content and the Kochs handle it, it sways Right and then Soros handles it.

Leaving a comfortable middle ground for them to thrive.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:40 pm

I would have to see those Craigslist ads that are looking to hire Trump protestors, and they'd have to be legit, not something made up & planted as a ruse. I know that Alex Jones says they exist, but I don't believe it. So maybe Soros has given money to political/social action 501C-3's. So what.

Never heard of Citizens United?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:07 pm

MJK wrote: The crowning glory of the story was the vendors cutting off these suits when they got to the cart and stuffing them through the partially open window of a car that a protester/sympathizer double parked that blocked access. I'm guessing that most insurance adjusters are conservatives so good luck collecting on that claim.

Doubtful the car owner has full coverage or even a current policy for that matter. I encountered some stragglers marching off to the protests last week. Their attempts at menacing were comical. Had to stop at a green light for the jay walking sign carriers to cross, the BMW stopped next to me really felt the wrath of their saliva and "Fuck Trump!" shouts.

I don't know about paid hooligan protesters. All the local groups protesting point the finger to some mysterious group of people from somewhere else, same story in Seattle. Maybe there a few dozen marauding anarchists receiving money. Seems far fetched to me, even my super left leaning anarchist type friends find the claim outlandish.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:24 pm

I wish someone would pay me to protest.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:31 pm

It's insane the way some people automatically believed Trump & Alex Jones & others when they came up with the claim that the anti-Trump protestors were hired. Right get off the bat they take his word for it! Just like that!

Nope, not enough popcorn for THIS. I recommend PopSecret Homestyle microwave popcorn. Of microwave popcorns, it's the best. Sure, popcorn on the stove is easy enough, but microwave popcorn rules, imo, but only PopSecret Homestyle.

I don't mean to rag on Trump people, it's too easy, but I gotta say what a gullible and insecure bucket of nuts.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:45 pm

As far as I read almost all of the media reporting is speculative. There was a 60 Minutes interview and a couple of announcements. Very little actual reporting.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe