Happy Veterans Day

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Happy Veterans Day

Postby denise » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:23 am

With much respect and appreciation.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Re: Happy Veterans Day

Postby nowonmai » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:29 am

Dad's home

No one took a picture of the neighbour's house where Dad didn't come home. The silence in the drawing room. The ticking of the clock. Mum working two shifts to feed the children on a meagre widow's pension. Hearing Mum cry herself to sleep. This is the war.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:34 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntt3wy-L8Ok[/youtube]

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Jefe » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:17 pm

You're most welcome and my people are worth it.

Thanks for free ammo, great training and the best group of people I will ever know. And the college fund. After 27yrs, I am quite grateful for it and despite the whining about the VA Hospital, I am grateful for that too. Then again, I only go there if I am in really bad shape and after over a decade with no health care and far and away places, they moved mountains to patch me up on a number of things. First surgery within two weeks of enrolling.

PS: The public owes me nothing. Not meant as an ingrate. It is called the service for a reason and I believed in it when I enlisted, retired and at present.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:58 am

Jefe wrote:Then again, I only go there if I am in really bad shape and after over a decade with no health care and far and away places, they moved mountains to patch me up on a number of things. First surgery within two weeks of enrolling.

Penis enlargements for veterans is a great cause. Welcome to the 4" club.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Every good NCO takes care of his Privates Nowonmai. They told me I was a big enough penis as it is.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe