USA: The Left Appears to be Unhappy With Their New President

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: USA: The Left Appears to be Unhappy With Their New Presi

Postby goat balls » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:40 pm

flipflop wrote:
Hitoru wrote:fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
noun: fascism; noun: Fascism; plural noun: Fascisms

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy. (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

Cheers

There's a whole TV channel for dildo shopping nowadays that'd fix that but apparently some people can't surf past PMSNBC. And this is what questioning Trumps hair gets you. It's best to just accept it.

SHUT UP HATERS!
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:31 am

flipflop wrote:Lookit these cunts....

Get this fucking civil war going now fam, let the rubber hit the road. I'd be over in a flash, double tapping every cunt that ever voted for Shillary fucking Clinton, it will be epic

Cheers

James Yeager mother fuckers .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqvwelGor6g
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby MJK » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Let's game this Incivil War thing out…we can call it the Shirts against the Blouses; you know who you are.

So the Blouses, who are just leaving power and who are threatening unrest over real, imagined and other slights, are concentrated in the cities while the Shirts are more rural, and are well represented in trucking and ground based transportation as well as fuel industries. With the exception of California, the Shirts also control food production at the local level. The Blouses control the seething urban cesspools that have little the Shirts can't do without. Once trucks stop delivering food and rail service is cut the SNAP crowd will burn those cities. The military will be watching this unfold on TV from the New Eastern and Pacific fronts. The cops will be busy either taking care of their own or you guessed it, looking good in their Shirts. With the largest cities begging for food, pimple creme and hair treatment products, it would soon be over.

Very interested in hearing from the Blouses how they would respond.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Sometimes the leprechaun tells flip flop to burn things.
Just throwing that out there.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:26 pm

LOL; they can "Run to their Safe Places" guarded by the Transvestites led by Female Infantry in the "Stress Free Basic Training" they wanted.

My safe place was either a strip club or behind an M16. I would love to see the "RAINBOW FORCE" deployed to Syria. Show the world how equal you are mother fuckers. Hmm, they all died in 5 minutes. Another plan to shelve.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby The Turd Polisher » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:30 pm

Secretary of the Army goes from the pillow biter Eric Fanning who never wore the uniform to Vinnie Viola, West Point grad, billionaire, and most impressively, owner of NHL team Florida Panthers

Army veteran Vincent Viola, billionaire owner of the Florida Panthers, named Trump’s Army secretary
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/che ... 32974dc65d
"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:05 pm

I hear you. I think Trump is a fucking fool who will lead this country into a disaster, but he has made some good appointments thank god.

Eric Fanning: you He is Gay, so he is qualified to be SEC of the Army. Thanks Bro-bama. Looking forward to the day you slither on out of "The House that Slaves Built" and take you and your pig wife back to the ghetto love so much.

Radical shift in the Profile Pic Turd Polisher. LOL, I am at a loss.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe