Do you have a pizza place in your city?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

you have a pizza place in your city?

Postby el3so » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:17 pm

Kurt wrote:Apparently Julia Roberts is in on it too as are Sophia Loren's nipples.

You had me at "molested children".
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Do you have a pizza place in your city?

Postby MJK » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:45 am

Interesting take on the subject by a favorite YT channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dQVRLrCbZs

Ol' Sargon normally makes me laugh my butt off but I think that here, using verifiable news stories presents evidence not of PizzaGate's authenticity but proof that this type of activity is real and well documented as to occurring at high levels in Europe and GB. To insist that the notion that this type of documented depravity exists at high levels in the US is conspiracy theory is to ignore clear precedent of it in another similar 'control group'. Nothing I have seen in my jaded life indicates that American exceptionalism(thank you Joe Stalin)makes the US impervious to pedophilia in high govt.

Sargon's theory of feminism as a supremacy movement is some of his best stuff. And 'this Week in Stupid' is always priceless.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe