2017: the end of the Kali Yuga

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: 2017: the end of the Kali Yuga

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:18 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Now that is some tin-foil hat shizzel right there.

Absolutely. But these events all fit into three of the oldest, most classic conspiracy theories of them all - the Book of Revelations, Nostradamus, and public human sacrifices during Saturnalia. The Russian plane crash is going to be neatly incorporated as well.

I'm not a big fan of classic conspiracy theories, I'm much more about the gears that started grinding in the 1950s and 1980s, but come on. Even if Trump were a normal President, without a Secretary of the Navy Mabus, there's no way people wouldn't be freaking out about him, mostly because of his name. The Book of Revelations and Nostradamus are very clear about the Anti-Christ being associated with "trumpets," "false trumps," the Biblical prediction that the Anti-Christ would rise from the world of international business, and the fact that his sidekick, Mike Pence, is obviously a closeted gay who professes to be a good Christian (the "False Prophet"). It's too much for people well versed in conspiracy theories. Which isn't helped by his staff saying hilariously Satanic things like "The end game is that everyone will have to bow down to Trump." I know they're just speaking metaphorically, but it's straight out of the Bible (Rev 19:20). Add to this Bannon's admiration for Modi and India's plan to get rid of physical money and force people just to pay in digital currency (the number of the beast!) and we can all look forward to a Golden Age of Classic Conspiracy.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby goat balls » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:16 pm

The thing that is in room 101 is the worst thing in the world....The worst thing in the world varies from individual to individual.
---George Orwell, 1984
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Oh - and another thing about the Biblical and Nostradamic (can we make that a word?) Anti-Christ is that He's always trying to destroy people who still faithfully worship the God of Abraham. That's kind of His thing. We don't know for sure if Trump is going to have a War on Islam, but it's in the cards. If Trump goes full Mike Flynn, that will be easily incorporated into the classic conspiracy theories as well. Sure, most Western Christians think of Muslims as being a very different religion, especially after 25 years of anti-Muslim propaganda. BUT. If you're trying to destroy Muslims, you're trying to destroy faithful worshippers of the God of Abraham. At some point, the conspiracy theorists will embrace that, because it gives everyone the thrill chill you're looking for while late-night conspiracy Internet surfing.

You all know I'm an atheist and think Nostradamus and the Biblical prophecies are 100% pure delusional bullshit, but that makes me a minority here in the conspiracy-sphere. So I'm just going to go ahead and predict that this is going to be a running theme for the next several years.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Kurt » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Its good to see a well dressed assassin these days.

The track suit is sooo...last 20 years.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby RYP » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:50 pm

looking back on this televised event....nothing happened.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe