Prescient Triumph!!!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Prescient Triumph!!!

Postby Hitoru » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:08 pm

What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby snaark » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:17 pm

I bet Trump wishes his man-boobs were only that small.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Hitoru wrote:I just don't get why you are so adamantly pro Russian.
You have mentioned a number of times how Putin is going to straighten us out.
What's that all about ?

Adamantly pro Russian? No...I explicitly stated Putin would straighten your hero Cunty Killery out. Not "us". Look...I know you are just another brainwashed cold warrior...Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia. But c'mon..

I know you can't back what you say up, and you're trying to divert from having to prove you have evidence Trump and Putin are working together, but I'll still bite....

Send me a PM with your proof. We'll get you on TV.

Still your move...

http://uatoday.tv/society/foreigners-al ... 70559.html

If they won't help put you on the front, let me know. We'll get you on the front just yet.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Hitoru » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Ya, I'll haul one of my pinzgauers to the front and lead a cavalry charge.

I think you're funny and thought we are pretty like minded on most issues, but It seems that my anti-trump posts irk you to the point that you would just as well like to see me whacked.

I don't give a fuck about the Ukies. I sure as hell don't give a fuck about Hitlery and you're higher than Snoop dogg if you think that bitch is my hero. I certainly don't want to be on the news unless it's somehow promoting my tree business.

Obviously I don't have ant dirt on Trump-Putin, but I don't need any as It's pretty clear Trump has already bought a lot of rope to hang himself . Metaphorically speaking. Time will tell. Maybe we should have a wager if Trump serves a full term as the President.
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Q » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Hitoru wrote:Ya, I'll haul one of my pinzgauers to the front and lead a cavalry charge.

I think you're funny and thought we are pretty like minded on most issues, but It seems that my anti-trump posts irk you to the point that you would just as well like to see me whacked.

I don't give a fuck about the Ukies. I sure as hell don't give a fuck about Hitlery and you're higher than Snoop dogg if you think that bitch is my hero. I certainly don't want to be on the news unless it's somehow promoting my tree business.

Obviously I don't have ant dirt on Trump-Putin, but I don't need any as It's pretty clear Trump has already bought a lot of rope to hang himself . Metaphorically speaking. Time will tell. Maybe we should have a wager if Trump serves a full term as the President.

I don't give a fuck about Trump, and I'll send you my social security number so you can prove to yourself that I didn't vote for him.

Point being...I'm only interested in the truth. And, as smart as you are, you're running the standard issue Jon Liebowitz/Samantha Bee Comedy Central "news" line.

Again...you got proof on that rope Trump has been knotting....I'd love to see it.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Hitoru » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Q wrote:
Hitoru wrote:Yt.

Point being...I'm only interested in the truth. And, as smart as you are, you're running the standard issue Jon Liebowitz/Samantha Bee Comedy Central "news" line.

I know who Samantha Bee is, never watched her tho. As for Liebowitz I don't who he is. I do watch Fareed Zakaria sometimes.
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe