Immigration Reform and Bad Guys

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Immigration Reform and Bad Guys

Postby Jefe » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:40 pm

A day late and a dollar short, but as Islamic Terror loses ground abroad and the lone wolf or higher attacks on Western soil became the flavor of the day, the situation will consider the future of the immigration squeeze which allowed terrorists to infiltrate us so easily to begin with. By "US" I mean the west. Europeans have come to a rude awakening that ABBA might have been wrong in glorifying people like this. After the immediate surge in sexual assaults on women by muslim refugees, maybe there is a good reason they put their women in burkas after all.

The EU will in my opinion, and they have already started, follow US suit no matter how much screaming (like the US) is going on about rights etc. at present. The Eastern European States which have been the dividing line between Christianity and Islam didn't take long to put control on their borders in effect. Arguably better suited to do so from their Cold War Past.

And in the US, it's safe to say that gone are the days where you can have someone like the Boston Marathon Bombers Immigrant Mommy say that "We Deserved It" and not have her ass booted out of the country along with everyone of her family. About fucking time.

Damage is already done. Alot of them are already here, but at least the spigot is being turned off. As the threat of deportation increases, so does pressure NOT to do such acts as they know that unlike in Palestine, where the family will get a cash bonus (with money supplied by the US) and benefit from an act, that their family will be deported, or probably in the future, be prosecuted if they mke a public statement supporting a terrorist act like the Boston Marathon Bombers mother did saying "We Deserved It."

I didn't vote for Trump, but thank god the Democrats are out. At one time, they were moderates. They have long since been an out of touch self considered elite who appeals to the welfare constituency.

I will tell you right now, that more than a few have decided that illegally sneaking into the US might not be such a great plan after all and have cancelled. Even better, many of the countries here in Latin Ameriica that allow illegals to transit en route to dumping them at the US border are now stuck with them on their turf and know they will be in the future, so this shuts it down on many levels. And yep; for the Dems whining the Barak Hussein Osama er...was that Obama? No, I think it was about right the first time, yep, his repeal of the Cuban Refugee policy did play into this). Of course he did it soletly to appease the dictators in Cuba who enslave an impoverished people. But the Democrats are full on Marxists plus these days.

I am not a complete fan of Trump and somebody needs to take his Twitter Account away (FYI; the next election will see every candidate using that as a tool), but it's about fucking time some no nonense measures are being taken. And as much as the EU feels distanceds, I see them following to a higher degree than they will care to admit.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Re: Immigration Reform and Bad Guys

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:44 pm

"I didn't vote for Trump". Ha. The new favorite mantra these days and the man hasn't even been President for a week. As in, "I didn't vote for Trump", but I support him all the way but "I didn't vote for Trump".

As if, the solution to Trump is to take his Twitter away. As if he'll instantly transform into a reasoned, seasoned statesman. That damn Twitter.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:50 am

Yep; feel bad I didn't vote for him too. If I had known he was going to appoint GEN Mattas and get all the pole smoking male versions of yourself out of their offices, I would have done so with no hestiation.

But a very solid contribution to the discussion. And you are a moderator? People like you ruined this place to begin with.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:39 pm

No sir, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor would I be, a moderator. I only sell furniture.

I like the General too. He's smart.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:11 am

Mattis. Mattis. Mattis. Not Mattas.

You should feel bad for not voting for Trump. A bad call.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:38 pm

You know, when President Trumputin sends all foreigners back out, then Chicago will be quit. There causing all the trouble!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:39 am

It's they're Douchebag.

Breaking: Judge stays deportations; Trump order barring refugees, migrants from Muslim countries triggers chaos, outrage
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/so ... 3b0ddd2233
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby gnaruki » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:09 am

In response Iran will not allow US citizens entry. Wonder if other countries will follow.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:16 am

gnaruki wrote:In response Iran will not allow US citizens entry

Yeah, that'll learn them

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:32 pm

Iran hasn't allowed Americans entry to Iran since forever. Well, not totally. It has been possible to get a visa, maybe, but then you'd have to have a minder with you all the time, and that's a drag.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Award to Flip Flop for the best reply. A large part of that is the profile picture.

And I stand corrected Nowonmai. I did at least get the General part down pat. On Trump, as I said, I have mixed feelings still. Part of the problem is the morons had like 17 candidates. I don't have time to listen to all of them even in retirement.

The depth of the libtard cancer is bad though. We are going to go thru the 1960s again.

Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:08 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Iran hasn't allowed Americans entry to Iran since forever. Well, not totally. It has been possible to get a visa, maybe, but then you'd have to have a minder with you all the time, and that's a drag.

The minder part is half bullshit paperwork. What has happened is now Americans can't enter at all.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe