Poll: How Much Worse Is Trump Than You Thought He'd Be

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Compared to your expectations, how do you rate President Trump's performance thus far?

Stop whining, snowflake. He's everyone's President now.
32%
He's facing a steep learning curve, but overall I think he's doing a good job.
4%
I'm getting a little nervous.
No votes
This isn't normal.
12%
OH GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE...
52%

Total votes : 25

Re: Poll: How Much Worse Is Trump Than You Thought He'd Be

Postby Bronco » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:42 pm

Oh my heavens! What a difference a week and a half makes, there was only one vote for "OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE" when I last checked in.

Voting was closed when I tried to cast my vote. No big surprise there. I'm guessing most of the votes were cast illegally and/or you bused in illegal voters from some other cafe.

The way I see it things are changing for the worse and it is going to take at least the next several decades to unscramble the mess. I'll be dead by then and most everyone else will be close behind me as the ocean turns acid, the O2 level drops and the planet starts to shrivel up and die. I guess that's OK since it's what you voted for.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby MJK » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:29 am

Yes, the soil, sea and sky were pristine until last November. Maybe we can bring Solyndra back so Trump can waste $500 million bucks paying lip service to sustainability. You know, like Obama did.

Once the economy finally gives out people will be heating their hovels with burning tires. Good luck with conservation at that point.

Here's a lil' sumpin' for all you Clintonistas...enjoy. Seen this guy's stuff yet Friendly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V14kIw5qOpg

A Podesta as a senior analyst at the Center For Missing And Exploited Children; with an unusually high security clearance...featured in the leaked emails....naaah, couldn't be.....pizza anyone?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:46 am

This is a better clip from George:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNJzDb3ILeM
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lost Boy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Shucks, Bronco. I was about to rip you a new one for your typically libtarded, knee-jerk, emotionally charged, logically bereft comment, when MJK beat me to it quite nicely.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby nowonmai » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:16 am

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:28 pm

The one part of Trump I like is his protectionism.

Reagan, one of the dimmer bulbs of the 20th century...he and Che Guevara, forgot to mention that one reason why the US had a massive industry after WWI was not because of free trade but because our main competitors on the world market had their infrastructure destroyed and they went from competitors to "buying our stuff".

What's funny now is that the soft left wing (Clinton people) are starting to discuss things like they invented it. If you were a tech worker who noticed that foreign companies operating in the US brought in H1-B workers to replace locals and you mentioned that "hey, foreigners are bringing in foreigners to displace American workers on their own job market" The left would call you racist and the right would chide you for not being "competitive" . But now, mainstream media suddenly are writing about it as if they suddenly realized that sometimes people actually vote both in their interests and out of spite and ever since the Neo-liberal globalization crowd lost the election (globally lost) they are suddenly writing articles about how the thing they created is harming people...No doubt with the typically American excuse for being a dick of "we meant well".

Asside from all that, It would not surprise me one bit if a yuge portion of Trump's inner circle were either self aware FSB operatives or assets that have no clue they are assets. The old Soviet Intel people were much better than the CIA but the only thing they could not beat was the fact that the Soviet Union sucked and life in the US was much better but now their established Oligarchy can nurture our Oligarchy and what better way than to get in with the office of the President. Just like we did with Yeltsin via Chubais 20+ years ago. (the counter revolution of that movement was Putin, who learned quite a lot from it)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Hitoru » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Trumps days as "president" are numbered. It may take a year or more but he will be gone.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby MJK » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:58 pm

Maybe you can clarify for us how that will unfold and what the results might be. Sure seems like a good way to guarantee payback in kind every 4 years and I can't envision that as productive or profitable for either side. Do you see Pence as an acceptable alternative or will the Progs turn ousting the elected into a feed the monkey and watch it shit Mobius strip that will eat up term after term with no progress on anything?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:09 am

MJK wrote:Maybe you can clarify for us how that will unfold and what the results might be. Sure seems like a good way to guarantee payback in kind every 4 years and I can't envision that as productive or profitable for either side. Do you see Pence as an acceptable alternative or will the Progs turn ousting the elected into a feed the monkey and watch it shit Mobius strip that will eat up term after term with no progress on anything?

If I had to speculate, it would be Russia or a Russian connection.

If I would have speculated in 2009 I would have guessed that Obama was really born in Kenya, so speculation is a fickle thing.

It might be because orange makeup is flammable and he bites it while hitting a crack pipe.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:41 pm

Again with the Russians... really? There is actual proof that the Hildabeast made bank setting up the Russians up as owners of 20% of US uranium; McCain went hat in hand to the Russians for campaign contributions but the Donald is the one in bed with Putin? Either you are going all Onion on me or I missed something.

You seem well informed on things IT so I would be very interested in your take on the 'Awan Brothers/Paki Brigade 111' thing that George Webb is risking his life to spotlight. You know, 20+break ins/thefts of servers from Dem Congressional staff offices including the three most security sensitive committees, probably by Paki nationals fast tracked by the Dems for high security clearances who then fled to Pakistan. Surely you have heard about it. Yeah, I know, foreign nationals running any Congressional IT...crazy, right? Who was in charge when that happened...

Forget all that, breaking news! One of Trump's race horse's lineage has been traced back to the stallion that rogered Catherine the Great...
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:04 pm

MJK wrote:Again with the Russians... really? There is actual proof that the Hildabeast made bank setting up the Russians up as owners of 20% of US uranium; McCain went hat in hand to the Russians for campaign contributions but the Donald is the one in bed with Putin? Either you are going all Onion on me or I missed something.

You seem well informed on things IT so I would be very interested in your take on the 'Awan Brothers/Paki Brigade 111' thing that George Webb is risking his life to spotlight. You know, 20+break ins/thefts of servers from Dem Congressional staff offices including the three most security sensitive committees, probably by Paki nationals fast tracked by the Dems for high security clearances who then fled to Pakistan. Surely you have heard about it. Yeah, I know, foreign nationals running any Congressional IT...crazy, right? Who was in charge when that happened...

Forget all that, breaking news! One of Trump's race horse's lineage has been traced back to the stallion that rogered Catherine the Great...

Alaska. Used to be a Russian territory.

1993. Vladimir Zhironovksy vowed to retake Alaska from the US.

2004. MJK joins the BFC. He is from Alaska.

2017. MJK denies Russian influence in the Trump administration.

MJK = Russian Sleeper Cell in Cyrillic....Somehow.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Hitoru » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:14 pm

"There are two crucial questions. Crucial to the security of our country in the sanctity of our elections. The first has been answered. intelligence communities are unanimous based on hard evidence and extensive evidence that Putin did interfere in our presidential campaign".

"The question that remains unanswered is whether or not the Putin regime was able to penetrate the Trump campaign".

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby MJK » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:34 am

The War in 2020 was a great book but Ralphie is bought and paid for. And he grew up hatin' the Reds; read his autobiography. he has invested a career in mil intel in considering them an enemy so his take is somewhat slanted even before the check gets cashed. Yes the intel community says the Russkis did it. They present no evidence, but get interesting people to come forward and tell us all how obvious it all is.

Kurt, you know damn well I'm a plank owner here and you didn't answer my query, leading me to believe that you know it is true and elect to not defend a lost cause. The simpler souls here are counting on us to suss this out for them and you aren't pulling your weight.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:49 pm

Can't stand the guy, but he's doing a tits job at trolling all the left wing cunts and cucks in the West these days. That dude who does the Maddow show is fucking losing it and I'm loving every second.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe