Poll: How Much Worse Is Trump Than You Thought He'd Be

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Compared to your expectations, how do you rate President Trump's performance thus far?

Stop whining, snowflake. He's everyone's President now.
32%
He's facing a steep learning curve, but overall I think he's doing a good job.
4%
I'm getting a little nervous.
No votes
This isn't normal.
12%
OH GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE...
52%

Total votes : 25

Re: Poll: How Much Worse Is Trump Than You Thought He'd Be

Postby Q » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Hitoru wrote:"There are two crucial questions. Crucial to the security of our country in the sanctity of our elections. The first has been answered. intelligence communities are unanimous based on hard evidence and extensive evidence that Putin did interfere in our presidential campaign".

"The question that remains unanswered is whether or not the Putin regime was able to penetrate the Trump campaign".

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters

Still waiting on that evidence. If this little chicken wing has it, he'd be a gabilionaire right now.

Just another loser trying to sell a book.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Hitoru » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:12 am

Why is Mike Flynn asking for immunity ?

When you are given immunity, that means you probably committed a crime,” Flynn, then a top campaign aide to Donald Trump, said on “Meet the Press.”
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby nowonmai » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:38 am

Hitoru wrote:Why is Mike Flynn asking for immunity ?

When you are given immunity, that means you probably committed a crime,” Flynn, then a top campaign aide to Donald Trump, said on “Meet the Press.”

19D20 - you are literally talking to no one. Twitter is the one for you. Massive echo chamber where you can piss and moan about Trump all day - even to the man himself -and have all your preconceptions reinforced by factories of earnest Demotwats, anti fa and scary Russian troll farms. You'll love it.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bronco » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:38 pm

https://goo.gl/W9ndRU
"National Security Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel"
Stay tuned.
Who knows how real this is but it looks like there is enough to follow the story just for the entertainment value.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby soren » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:27 pm

I've got video of what the brightest minds in adult entertainment law think Trump and Sessions might do in regards to online free speech...

I will release the hostage when the ransom is paid: https://www.gofundme.com/anticipating-trump-on-online-speech
trouble :)
soren
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Bronco wrote:https://goo.gl/W9ndRU
"National Security Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel"
Stay tuned.
Who knows how real this is but it looks like there is enough to follow the story just for the entertainment value.

Well there's fuck all else to do in the Seychelles but failed coups and general plotting. They'd have been better off meeting down the Dog and Duck in Whitechapel.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:42 am

Most interesting.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:19 pm

And how long did Flynn work for Obama?

I mean, his asking for immunity couldn't have anything to do with that, could it?

Nah...much easier and more low brow to just assume it has to do with his 15 minutes under Trump. Yeah, that makes more sense.

Fucking unbelievable.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Hitoru » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:57 pm

nowonmai wrote:

19D20 - you are literally talking to no one. Twitter is the one for you. Massive echo chamber where you can piss and moan about Trump all day - even to the man himself -and have all your preconceptions reinforced by factories of earnest Demotwats, anti fa and scary Russian troll farms. You'll love it.

You took the time to respond.
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Hitoru » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Q wrote:

I mean, his asking for immunity couldn't have anything to do with that, could it?

Nah...much easier and more low brow to just assume it has to do with his 15 minutes under Trump. Yeah, that makes more sense.

Fucking unbelievable.

Obamama waaa waaa waaa

In other news Bannon was removed from national security council today.
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Q » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:16 pm

Hitoru wrote:
Q wrote:

Fucking unbelievable.

Obamama waaa waaa waaa

In other news Bannon was removed from national security council today.

Jajaja...Obama din du nuffins.

Neither did Flynn nor Bannon.

See how stupid that sounds?

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby nowonmai » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Hitoru wrote:
nowonmai wrote:

You took the time to respond.

Azazel never leaves a stone unturned.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:46 am

lol - some people seem to think electing Trump is just like electing Hillary or Obama, Bush, Reagan or Carter.

Nope. Righties electing Trump is basically the equivalent of lefties electing David Avocado Wolf (seriously, google this nutbag).

It's fucking gold. I just hope he gets a second term.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:14 am

Gotta say that I wasn't expecting Trump to swap ends and pop off a few dozen cruise missiles into Syria. One can only hope that this is good guy Smoke and Mirrors. 59 Tomahawks all to one airfield/fuel storage area with a warning to 'The Russians' first smacks of theatre. Hope they had time to turn that base into an aircraft boneyard staffed by Daesh prisoners. If they didn't crater the runways its fishy. And where were all those S-400s? Maybe the cleaning lady accidentally unplugged the security sensors like at the Pentagon on 9/11.

Meanwhile in Pyongyang all that can be heard is the sound of crickets chirping nervously.

EDIT***

No casualties? None? Really? Let's see Obama do that.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:45 am

Now there are claims of deaths. But have a look at the 'damage' shown in the Guardian video. It looks more like vandalism than a capability denial strike.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/07/us-syria-response-donald-trump-assad-pentagon-live
MJK
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe