Poll: How Much Worse Is Trump Than You Thought He'd Be

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Compared to your expectations, how do you rate President Trump's performance thus far?

Stop whining, snowflake. He's everyone's President now.
32%
He's facing a steep learning curve, but overall I think he's doing a good job.
4%
I'm getting a little nervous.
No votes
This isn't normal.
12%
OH GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE...
52%

Total votes : 25

Re: Poll: How Much Worse Is Trump Than You Thought He'd Be

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:32 am

Yeah, sure, but them liberuls sure are shedding tears, so it's all worth it!
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:29 am

And Rob earns full cunt status on this one. Good job.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:07 am

I'd like to thank you cunts...
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:10 am

IF you can keep your head when cunts about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all cunts doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good cunt, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two cunts just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by cunts to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word to any cunt about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the cunt which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with cunts and keep your virtue,
' Or walk with Kunts - nor lose the common touch,
if neither cunts nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all cunts count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Cunt, my son!

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Now that right there is some deep poetic shit.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Oh my heavens! What a difference a week and a half makes, there was only one vote for "OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE" when I last checked in.

MJK wrote:Buzzfeed? Well, they are the gold standard for reliable and objective news reporting. Do you have any less bought and paid for, in the bag sources?

Fair enough, Buzzfeed is usually just cheap clickbait and listicles. But this is a one-off, when they recorded more than an hour of Bannon giving a talk from the Vatican in 2014, discussing his worldview. It's long, but basically he believes that we must destroy globalism, nationalism, and crony capitalism, undo the trappings of the state, and develop a new "entrepreneurial capitalism" based in a strong Judeo-Christian theology. Also, we have to kill or convert all the Muslims (OK I'm exaggerating but that's pretty much the subtext). Here's the whole piece: https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/th ... .grA8VB02N

Buzzsaw wrote:Like him or not, he's exposed all 44 of his predecessors as a bunch of lazy bastards. No luxuriating in the trappings of his new office for him. He showed up in overalls brandishing a chainsaw.

Actually, he was wearing very expensive, but poorly fitted, suits. And Obama signed more Executive Orders in his first three weeks than Trump is set to do. (Almost all of which were related to the 2008 global economic crash.) But, yeah, I have to admit that he earned that first US$3 million vacation, the guy put in a solid two weeks of work, probably a personal record. I just thought it was a shame that he didn't go visit his wife, since I'm paying $400,000 per day for her to stay in NYC. Trump Tower is like the world's most expensive taxpayer-funded domestic abuse shelter.

flipflop wrote:Hillary couldn't win even when CNN slipped her the questions before the debates.

Famously, that happened during the primaries, in a debate with Bernie Sanders. She did win the primaries. But you knew that. You could have made your point without lying.

Buzzsaw wrote:Looks like I haven't missed much. I presume the board is so slow because all the old timers died off due to terminal hypertension and old age?

Or moved on to Facebook.

ROB wrote:Yeah, sure, but them liberuls sure are shedding tears, so it's all worth it!

It's amazing to watch Senators and Congresspeople absolutely freaking out because their constituents are demanding town halls, where they will be asked to defend their positions on repealing Obamacare and immigration reform. The top story on Drudge this morning talked about how terrified they were because of violence, citing protests against Breitbart Milo in Seattle (where a Milo supporter shot a guy who was trying to calm the protesters down) as evidence that they were in danger. From middle-aged white liberal women wearing pink hats we knit ourselves. Even though there was no violence at the 4 million-strong Women's March (6 million worldwide), among the hundreds of thousands who showed up for the airport protests, or the hundreds of thousands (well, maybe 150,000 nationwide) who protested against Islamaphobia in various cities in the USA last weekend. Here's the link: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/r ... ety-234733

They are so freaking scared, for no reason at all. We pose no threat to them. Even less of a threat than the average green card holder from Iran or undocumented worker from Mexico. Where is the fear coming from?? Lamar Alexander and Jimmy Duncan, Jr, my Senator and Congressman in East Tennessee, are both refusing to appear in public, and Senator Alexander turned off his phones in the runup to the DeVos confirmation vote. They're scared silly of the only people in Tennessee who don't have guns or oxycontin addictions! Duncan is from an inbred dynasty of Tennessee politicians and may therefore suffer some brain damage, but Alexander literally walked across Tennessee when he was younger, wearing his famous red flannel shirt and talking to everyone who bothered to walk with him. But I guess that was back when he was governing, not dictating. The latter is a more dangerous game.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Hitoru » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:17 am

Boohoohoo Norstrums is treating my daughter so unfairly, I'm using my presidential twitter bully pulpit to whine to the world.

Is the Shit Gibbon ever going to act Presidential ?
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:35 am

friendlyskies wrote:Fair enough, Buzzfeed is usually just cheap clickbait and listicles.

Yeah, that always makes for a convenient punch line. But Buzzfeed's political section is as good as any for the sheer fact that they were a funded startup and went on a hiring spree of some seriously heavy hitting political journos a few years back.

Now, I could explain all that, but it would be met with "yeah but cats" from the idiots around here, so Google it if you're interested.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:12 am

Trump is exactly as I expected, though I expected fewer Goldman Sachs people to be recruited by him. I knew he would fuck his supporters in some way, I just did not think he would do it with Goldman people.

So you can kind of tell what area of his life he is compromised in, and that would be financial.

So he is not the billionair who wants young preppies to grab women by their genitals, he is a man of questionable financial worth who wants young preppies to grab women by the genitals.

One thing I like about him though, is when all the "friend of the working class" democrats would say they could do nothing about Globalization, H1-B workers and outsourcing of jobs and we had better get used to it if we want to be competitive ...well, they lied.

Thats what happens when you are too scared of your own shadow to talk about immigration and jobs, someone else talks about it. Someone else does something about it.

That pleasant Jewish fellow surrounded by lefties, Bernie Sanders wanted to talk about it, but he was deemed unelectable. So now a tee-totalling orange weirdo who surrounds himself with drug bloated nazis is talking about it.

Happy you snuggled up to the Clintons on this one?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:14 am

Hitoru wrote:Boohoohoo Norstrums is treating my daughter so unfairly, I'm using my presidential twitter bully pulpit to whine to the world.

Is the Shit Gibbon ever going to act Presidential ?

He says when you start acting like a Texan he'll start acting like a President.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Texans have always been a very diverse group of people. Tell me how I'm supposed to act. It should be amusing.
My friends that live in other states tease that I'm Texan through and through. I won't run cattle (so leave that out ) although I have worked on a cattle ranch.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Well you could start your posts eith I say I say I say boy and end them with Yeehaw!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Lost Boy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:06 pm

friendlyskies wrote:OK, just checking the temperature. If his supporters here are all overwhelmingly happy with what he's doing, well, OK then. I still don't get why all the Republicans are so excited about the 20% tax on Mexican food, tires, etc. I thought you all didn't like taxes, especially for public works projects. But, whatever. Thanks for responding!

And you know I love the guy because I get to protest ALL THE TIME now! The Women's March was a blast, the airport protests this weekend were apparently super fun, and there's a pro-refugee protest this weekend that's going to have Middle Eastern food trucks and belly dancers. The pussy hat looks super cute on me, too. This may not end well, but it's awesome now. I have a hard time meeting people since I work at home, and I suddenly have like ten new friends. Who knew the Trump Administration was going to set off the best public party the USA has had in years? We couldn't protest anything under Obama, because we didn't want to weaken him. But now everyone is all FREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOMMMMM!

EDIT: And if it sounds like I'm being flippant and giggly about protesting, that's just for fun. Because it is fun. But I'm deadly fucking serious. I know you all still like this guy, but I think he's an extremely dangerous loon. Like "Nuke Tehran on a whim" level loon. Like, "Stage an actual false flag" level loon. Never even mind civil liberties or the safety of ethnic minorities. He's crazy. And I hope that some of you who still like him, who still think I'm a hysterical, whining snowflake.... I hope you all will at least keep your minds open to the fact that millions of people, in the USA and around the world, are inconveniencing themselves and their families to say, "Hey, this guy's a dangerous loon." Then judge for yourself. If you voted for him, you're allowed to change your mind about him, you know?

I didn't vote for Trump. But if I could, I'd change my vote in his favor. He is kicking globalist ass. He is doing his best to prevent a world war that Hillary (doing the bidding of her globalist leash holders) would have steered us toward against Russia, the only super power (before now) acting as a speed bump to globalization and a one world government.

I love Trump's stance on illegal immigration. Who would have thought (except whining snowflakes of course) that enforcing already existing laws (as the executive branch is supposed to do) would be so controversial? Have people grown so used to the lawlessness of the Obummer administration that they can't fathom a president who actually enforces the laws on the books regarding immigration, and who actually cares about vetting the people who illegally come into our country, and who are already here by the millions? I've had to help clean up the bodies of victims killed by illegal immigrants. I've arrested scores of violent, degenerate shitbags who were in the country illegally, who have done terrible, shitty things to Americans. They are all over South Central. One of my best friends was involved in a pursuit and shootout with an Isis jihadist piece of shit who was armed to the teeth and on his way to kill some Americans, just last month, in Southern Cali. Probably prevented the next San Bernardino. I'm relieved to finally have a president who puts America first, as he should.

As George Orwell said, the further a society deviates from the truth, the more people hate those who speak it.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Yeah, the Dems haven't been this wound up since Lincoln freed the slaves.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lost Boy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:05 am

MJK wrote:Yeah, the Dems haven't been this wound up since Lincoln freed the slaves.

Too right. Then they formed the KKK. After spending decades trying to exterminate black people and realizing it was futile, they then shifted gears, promising free stuff for votes, convincing most of them to willfully submit to living on a different sort of plantation. Then they revised history to distance themselves from slavery, and instead blamed it on evil 'murica, framing themselves as the righteous redeemers of 'murica's past evil deeds.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe