Cleveland

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Cleveland

Postby nowonmai » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:48 am

A rifle behind every blade of grass in Cleveland?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Re: Cleveland

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:35 pm

One would think. So many people are carrying guns these days. It's crazy. Groupon offers discounts for CCW courses (I think that stands for Concealed Carry Weapon). People here who have told me that they arm themselves are the types that are afraid of their own shadow, it seems to me.

Recently my building custodian, John, was over working on some home repairs for me when the bridge incident happened in London. Breaking news on the TV was trying to sort it out. He commented that if those people on the bridge were armed then it wouldn't have happened, that he owns 3 guns himself and packs everyday. Now, John is 5'2" and just as wide. He drives a big-ass Ford truck and minds his own business. Work, then home. Work, then home. Ain't nobody gonna mess with John.

I think that gun ownership in America should be restricted to women and the elderly.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:41 pm

He commented that if those people on the bridge were armed then it wouldn't have happened

Dude sounds like tard.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:45 am

Welcome to America.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:01 pm

nowonmai wrote:A rifle behind every blade of grass in Cleveland?

No...Just typical Black America.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Q » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:03 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:One would think. So many people are carrying guns these days. It's crazy. Groupon offers discounts for CCW courses (I think that stands for Concealed Carry Weapon). People here who have told me that they arm themselves are the types that are afraid of their own shadow, it seems to me.

Recently my building custodian, John, was over working on some home repairs for me when the bridge incident happened in London. Breaking news on the TV was trying to sort it out. He commented that if those people on the bridge were armed then it wouldn't have happened, that he owns 3 guns himself and packs everyday. Now, John is 5'2" and just as wide. He drives a big-ass Ford truck and minds his own business. Work, then home. Work, then home. Ain't nobody gonna mess with John.

I think that gun ownership in America should be restricted to women and the elderly.

Yeah...the two absolute worst drivers on the road, and who base their vote off emotion.

Lol..
The last people in America who should be afforded any rights are women. Period.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Return to Black Flag Cafe