"AntiFa" got fucking rocked in Berkeley

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: "AntiFa" got fucking rocked in Berkeley

Postby MJK » Sun May 07, 2017 12:35 am

The best part of this will come as the Left starts arming itself and coming up against all the shit that they had put in place to make gun ownership and concealed/open carry difficult("Waiting period?!? Trump and his Nazi friends are coming!! Whose dumb idea was this waiting period thing?!?") And just who will they go to for training? Che? Although I would pay for a seat with a good view of them vogueing their way through fire and maneuver drills or marching to the beat of a drum circle.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun May 07, 2017 3:44 pm

It amuses me how worked up into a tizzy some guys get about the terribly insignificant Antifa clowns, as if Berkeley is a pivotal locale and the zeitgeist for the left. It's not. It's where alt-right poseurs go to preen.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun May 07, 2017 10:43 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:It amuses me how worked up into a tizzy some guys get about the terribly insignificant Antifa clowns, as if Berkeley is a pivotal locale and the zeitgeist for the left. It's not. It's where alt-right poseurs go to preen.

Brah...your little fellow travelers got the wood put to them . Be man enough to admit it.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun May 07, 2017 11:35 pm

How bout dat. I said "alt-right poseur" and there you are.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon May 08, 2017 12:57 am

Yawn.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby kinderdigi » Tue May 16, 2017 2:23 pm

kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby soren » Fri May 19, 2017 4:38 am

trouble :)
soren
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri May 26, 2017 2:52 am

Latest..

Former Prof arrested in beating of trumpster..

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Form ... 174575.php

For Q (I didn't know you but.. guess you had your reasons.. the bartenders almost always win), best to ya:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgw_yprN_-w
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Mon May 29, 2017 8:17 am

Berkeley is a state of mind.
https://medium.com/@JasonTLouis/portlan ... a7938405c7

Portland ultra right wing attacker looks like he is a Burner?
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon May 29, 2017 11:29 pm

So I've heard & no big surprise. The Bernie Bro phenom left me cold early on.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Tue May 30, 2017 2:10 am

seektravelinfo wrote:So I've heard & no big surprise. The Bernie Bro phenom left me cold early on.

I don't care for Trumpzilla, or Hildabeast. Sanders seemed honest but naïve, and wasn't going to win anything with the DNC's skullduggery in place. Bernie seems bought off for a new home and maybe threats from Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz. His wife is in a poop puddle. The kiddies loved him cuz he told them (even if it wasn't possible) that their college loans would be covered by BurnieGovt.

I've been reading a lot about Seth Rich and the previous administration's use of unlawfully obtained data on the American public. I think there will be some interesting stuff coming down in the next months, years.

I have a serious dislike for the US Media. Reporting from the French, Russian and some Asian sources are much more accurate than the crap the American public is fed by US media. Even some of the rags the Brits have are held to a much higher standard than our current print and electronic sources. When Assange's lawyer was killed in London, just days after Wiki published Hilda's email, it was the BBC that brought up the Clintons. Can't blame that one on the Russians.

Kd
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue May 30, 2017 6:14 pm

First of all, there's not really such a thing as "U.S. Media". The term suggests that there is some kind of state-run or man behind the curtains run "U.S. Media". There's not. Anyone who can read or manage a cable TV subscription knows that there're tons of news outlets. There's the standard: AP, UPI, Reuters, sources from which many of the purveyors of news reporting get their material, and there's the fringe, an example being sources like InfoWars, and there's the slanted; such as
Breitbart, which is doing poorly these days btw. Then there's ALL sorts of thinkers and editorials across the spectrum.

Then there's that animal called Wiki leaks with the attendant cult of personality aberration of Julian Assange, who so stridently wishes to control the narrative, and has a handful of dutiful minions to prop him up.

My point being that a person has a responsibility to be or become a critical thinker, it's not that hard. It's a lazy way and a stupid way to run around like Chicken Little spouting "U.S. Media", which mean's nothing, that and bringing up Hillary over and over again.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Tue May 30, 2017 7:07 pm

I'm no fan of Trumpzilla. But, many "critical thinkers" know which way the wind blows.
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/harvard ... edia-bias/

"Assange: WikiLeaks' credibility with the public depends on our proven record of accuracy. In 10 years, we have published over 10 million documents. Not a single one of them had been proven to be forged. But of course, every source has its own interest. That's a basic law of journalism."
http://www.spiegel.de/international/wor ... 48553.html

Looks to me like Hillary is in the news because she wants to BE THE NEWS? Hildabeast 2020? Down with Trumpzilla?
Here she is yesterday, looking for press cameras.

"Neither Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor gloom of night"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... ade-photo/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Multiple arrests at Ben Shapiro Berkeley protests

Sudhin Thanawala, The Associated Press Published 1:34 a.m. ET Sept. 15, 2017 | Updated 5:31 a.m. ET Sept. 15, 2017

USA TODAY

BERKELEY, Calif. — A phalanx of police and a campus on virtual lockdown Thursday accomplished the University of California, Berkeley administration’s goal of allowing a conservative to speak at the famously liberal university which has become known more recently for its violent demonstrations between those with opposing viewpoints.

Outside, hundreds of protesters were also allowed to voice their displeasure over the speech by former Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro, chanting “no Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA.” Others held signs objecting to the university hosting Shapiro.

“For the most part it was an orderly event, attended by respectful orderly people,” UC Police Chief Margo Bennett said. “The crowd in the street was loud, but not violent.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 669071001/

A local, Bay Area radio station, is reporting that a Shapiro supporter was beaten and stabbed in the neck. She is in a local hospital. No other details were given. This incident (if true) wasn't reported in any of the media, local or national, that I could access.
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe