World Sex Guide

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

World Sex Guide

Postby Kasca » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:57 am

Mission Statement
This is the World Sex Guide. Our mission is simple: Finding women and getting laid. If you are offended by stuff like this, I don't care.

Table of Contents What is the World Sex Guide?
Frequently Asked Questions
Interesting Links
Adult Personals
Live Sex Shows Site History
Future Plans
Media Sightings

Photo Gallery
(This section is under construction)
Discussion Board

The WorldSexGuide Discussion Board contains thousands of first-hand reports from the United States and every country in the world. If you want to know where the action is in your town or at your next travel destination, this is where you get the answers. Knowledge is power, and reading up on the local scene before you get there lets you hit the ground running while avoiding the traps. Benefit from the observations of your fellow adventurers, and be sure to post your own experiences.

Report Archives
Because the WorldSexGuide is the oldest Sex Travel website, we've got reports dating back to 1994. The Report Archives are the best of all the reports we've received over the years, edited down to provide you with an historical perspective of what's been the scene in every state and every country.

http://www.worldsexguide.org/WSGMainPage.html
Kasca
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kasca » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:22 pm

The front page is a little ummm seedy, but the Report Archives contain first person reviews, albeit dated, of the umm action available in many -worldwide- cities, right down to the gory details of the locations, ("my only dislikes are the curtains instead of doors in the rooms and the small tables that creak and wobble when it's time to 'roll over'.") , handy lil -specific- tips ("She will then ask you if youwant extras, but you may want to ask if she is playing coy. Don't worry, they're available, she just might be nervous if you look like a cop (like I do)") and
graphic descriptions of the physical attributes of the talent, (" has a big scar in her abdomen") .

.Some uhhh rather interesting 411 (hookers are running out of THAT hotel? GO FIGURE)--- too bad it's dated and the girls depicted are either dead from drugs or HIV, in jail or married--
"...That was some weird shit."

- George W. Bush, after hearing Donald Trump's Inauguration speech. January 20, 2017. Washington D. C.
Kasca
BFCus Regularus

Postby fgmsociety » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:59 pm

I hope I don't get a lot of pop ups after viewing that!.....kids are going to wonder where it came from (no pun intended)...lol
fgmsociety
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kasca » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:03 pm

I hope so too, pop ups here are blocked--
"...That was some weird shit."

- George W. Bush, after hearing Donald Trump's Inauguration speech. January 20, 2017. Washington D. C.
Kasca
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe