Q and Jefe are gone

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby RYP » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:27 pm

Good question. But this is my personal forum that I use to post articles and encourage other people to communicate. If an individual is creating some fictional drama to threaten others or constantly harangues people without any purpose then they are counterproductive hecklers.

As for Rob's comment about being irrelevant, that's his opinion based on ignorance and perhaps a little spite. Polo Bastards was a great copy using folks from the Black Flag. So I guess he is angry that there are less folks who work for free from here.

I continue to travel to all the usual places and meet with all the usual people, I just monetize and direct it differently. I dont' spend a lot of time on TV but rather in dull meetings.

Currently I have people with Kony's bodyguards setting up an interview for my book, I have people in Libya tracking smugglers and am looking forward to returning on an invitation from a fellow who just shot up Tripoli after insisting he would show me how stable the country is. I am involved in Afghan stuff that benefits the people of Afghanistan and working on a long form flick with NBC on migration. Some hostage stuff still. And plenty of interesting stuff in the world of cyber knowledge linked to my ground networks.

Just got back from BLADE where I launched the new DPx Gear HEST/F Urban Ti which I made a point out of doing entirely in the US. We have a great relationship with Zac Brown and his Southern Grind brand along with some other folks we will announce at the right time. Also patiently writing my book on SF and on the update for DP. Sorry if I can't work at the speed people like but less is more sometimes. And sometimes more is too little.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby ROB » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:57 am

lol narcissist much?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Good lord I am so sick of that word "narcissist" bandied around all the goddamned time. That, and "entitled" and "snowflake", words used by those with limited imagination and vocabularies in an attempt to shut down the conversation.

So polosbastards has zero traffic because somebody had a stroke. That's weak. I thought polosbastards was Foulplay's baby. Did he unload it onto the BFC wannabes and get the hell out of dodge, on to better things, something called a life?

ROB is just a hangover of the aughts, his best days behind him, bitter and petty and I wouldn't say irrevelant but maybe I would say obsolete.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:15 am

preach it, sista!
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:32 pm

There is a rash of Low T rage sprouting here and there. It's not conducive to sharing information or making friends... and most people just don't have the time to wallow in other people's self generated anger. Ask something, plan, go somewhere, do something, tell folks about it and learn.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby ROB » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:56 pm

You only just noticed that, eh?

Jesus, this is like rushing to polish the lobster forks on the Titanic.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:50 pm

So what if they kept raging towards you personally for the last 50 or so posts Robert, you know you are beyond that. These guys at least were active on the message board.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe