Q and Jefe are gone

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Q and Jefe are gone

Postby RYP » Tue May 23, 2017 9:26 pm

I don't know either of them. One had some fantasy about Chechnya and despite my politest attempts to get him to explain what he was on about he couidn't seem to figure much out. Jefe may or may not have met me somewhere but he was going on about Frank and ODA's Again when pressed to provide anything to add substance to his theories. Refused or was unable to concoct anything. So since that seemed to be the solitary topics they enjoyed and had nothing to contribute they are gone.

If they ever come up with anything to support their claims they know where to find me.
User avatar
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus
 
Posts: 27693
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:42 am

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby nowonmai » Tue May 23, 2017 10:05 pm

User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11464
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby denise » Wed May 24, 2017 1:32 am

Really RYP talk aboot your cruel and unusual...you jettison Jefe right after another long awaited acknowledgement by the Colonel?

That's just plain mean.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 7508
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:25 am
Location: Home of the Wild Frontier

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby Woodsman » Wed May 24, 2017 9:48 pm

denise wrote:Really RYP talk aboot your cruel and unusual...you jettison Jefe right after another long awaited acknowledgement by the Colonel?

That's just plain mean.


So is calling people derogatory names for some unknown reason - especially when it's the owner of the joint.

Personally, I wouldn't go into Denise's cafe and claim Denise was a lesbian and then start calling her fishfinger, especially without any evidence of ever meeting her girlfriends.

;) Probably because I'm not cruel and unusual. I would just sit down at Denise's and enjoy the banter.

Good luck with the Tornadoes this year if youre still in N IL
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
User avatar
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 7426
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: Enchanted forests

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby michelle in alaska » Thu May 25, 2017 10:46 am

Q.
Gone?
I should have taken those boxing lessons when i had the chance.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2527
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:45 am

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby denise » Thu May 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Woodsman wrote:
denise wrote:Really RYP talk aboot your cruel and unusual...you jettison Jefe right after another long awaited acknowledgement by the Colonel?

That's just plain mean.


So is calling people derogatory names for some unknown reason - especially when it's the owner of the joint.

Personally, I wouldn't go into Denise's cafe and claim Denise was a lesbian and then start calling her fishfinger, especially without any evidence of ever meeting her girlfriends.

;) Probably because I'm not cruel and unusual. I would just sit down at Denise's and enjoy the banter.

Good luck with the Tornadoes this year if youre still in N IL


Whatever Woodstick, I mean Miss Manners, tornado season is off to a slow start this year - hope blood sucking biting fly season is the same ;-)
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 7508
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:25 am
Location: Home of the Wild Frontier

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby RYP » Fri May 26, 2017 12:04 pm

The world changes. The trick is to be one step ahead.


http://polosbastards.com
User avatar
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus
 
Posts: 27693
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:42 am

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby ROB » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:37 am

Pelton accusing others of being irrelevant.

Now that's some funny shit.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5054
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:07 pm

I just peeked at polosbastards, looked like the most recent article was posted in 2013? Why is that?
User avatar
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5786
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:18 am
Location: clevelandia

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:06 am

Stiv had a stroke and we all stopped chasing articles.

Have had a couple of offers to buy it. Not selling. Might fire it up again in future.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5054
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:45 am

I've got a story about being swarmed by black flies on an 8 hour hike last weekend if you want something edgy.
User avatar
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2837
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:18 am
Location: St. Catharines, ON, Canada

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:56 am

Can we use it to flog survival tools?

I hear that's where all the money and bitches are these days.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5054
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

free speech isn't free, there's ads to ignore

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:36 pm

ROB wrote:Can we use it to flog survival tools?

I hear that's where all the money and bitches are these days.
Don't forget insurance companies.
Endut! Hoch hech!
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 7871
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:43 pm

RYP wrote:I don't know either of them. One had some fantasy about Chechnya and despite my politest attempts to get him to explain what he was on about he couidn't seem to figure much out. Jefe may or may not have met me somewhere but he was going on about Frank and ODA's Again when pressed to provide anything to add substance to his theories. Refused or was unable to concoct anything. So since that seemed to be the solitary topics they enjoyed and had nothing to contribute they are gone.

Isn't that a part of the cost of being a public figure? This might be a pr-decision, it's your board and all but face it Pelt, there's little to no posts here nowadays.
Endut! Hoch hech!
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 7871
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Q and Jefe are gone

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:21 pm

Jefe worked with and hosted several posters from this board in actual dangerous places over the course of 2 decades.

Yeah, ban him cos he said something nasty to Pelton.

Absolute lols.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5054
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

cron