Seth Rich

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Seth Rich

Postby kinderdigi » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:43 pm

kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:27 am

For ant Flaggers who actually read mach's rantings here is a little something to break up the monotony.

https://youtu.be/gwvqdXR3XnI
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby kinderdigi » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:07 am

BIG LEAGUE WAS RIGHT: Donna Brazile ‘Haunted’ By Murder of Seth Rich

Big League Politics

After more than a year of Democrats writing off concerns about the unsolved murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, who many believed may have been the source of the emails provided to WikiLeaks — Donna Brazile wrote in her new book that the case haunts her.

Buried hundreds of words into an article about Brazile’s new book, the Washington Post reported on Saturday evening that it isn’t actually just “conspiracy theorists” concerned about Rich’s murder and the infamous “Clinton Body Count.”

The Post reports:

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. She wonders whether Russians had placed a listening device in plants in the DNC executive suite.”

That is the only mention in the article of the slain staffer.

As Big League Politics exclusively reported, in a series of text messages sent to Fox News reporter Malia Zimmerman by private investigator Rod Wheeler, he describes being “startled” by Donna Brazile, and states that her behavior “makes me think that Donna Brazile is in a category of persons of interest as it relates to the death of Seth Rich.”

The day before Fox News published their now-retracted story about Rich being the source of the Democratic National Committee emails released by WikiLeaks, Wheeler wrote to Zimmerman. Wheeler explained how Brazile had called the police department after he met with the lead detective on the case.

A “Key Communications Log” of detailed exchanges between Wheeler and Zimmerman was provided to Big League Politics by a person who wishes to remain anonymous at this time.

As Big League Politics previously reported regarding a leaked conversation provided to us, award-winning journalist Sy Hersh is heard clearly stating that Rich had contacted WikiLeaks with sample emails from the leak. Hersh cites an FBI document as proof for his claim.

“There are no DNC or Podesta emails that exist beyond May 21 or 22, last email from either one of those groups. What the report says is that some time in late Spring… he makes contact with WikiLeaks, that’s in his computer,” he says. “Anyway, they found what he had done is that he had submitted a series of documents — of emails, of juicy emails, from the DNC.”

When contacted on the phone by Big League Politics Editor-in-Chief Patrick Howley to inquire about his story abruptly changing, Hersh stated, “I’m not going to comment about that stuff, I mean, come on, I live in the real world.”

When asked to confirm that it was him speaking on the bombshell audio recording, he stated, “I’m not going to talk to anybody about that. No comment.”

Hersh has an impressive record, winning the 1970 Pulitzer Prize, the 2004 George Orwell Award for Distinguished Contribution to Honesty and Clarity in Public Language, two National Magazine Awards, and five George Polk Awards — the most any journalist has ever received. His credentials include over a dozen other awards for his reporting, which includes breaking the story about the abuses at Abu Ghraib prison and the story of the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam.

Though Assange has infamously expressed interest in Rich, he has always maintained that WikiLeaks will never name a source. To this day, he continues to refer to Chelsea Manning as an “alleged source.”

The organization did offer a $20,000 reward for Rich’s murderer however, and has retweeted articles that asserted he was their source without providing any additional comment.

“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often significant risks. There was a 27-year old that works for the DNC who was shot in the back… murdered.. for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington,” Assange said during an interview with Dutch TV last year. When asked by the host if he would suggest that Rich was involved, he stated that “we have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States and that our sources face serious risks… that’s why they come to us so we can protect their anonymity.”

Rich was shot in the back in the early morning hours of July 10, 2016, near his home while he was on the phone with his girlfriend — 12 days before the publication of the DNC emails by the controversial publisher. The police initially ruled that it was a botched robbery — but his wallet, watch, and necklace were still on his person when he was discovered by police.

© 2017 Big League Politics
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/big-leagu ... seth-rich/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:28 pm

OT: Those pesky Russians are at it again. This time with an App that removes makeup. Working in the visual arts, this could be dramatic for some who live in the "face based* public media. This is also ripe for use on social media where Image is everything. (examples: https://petapixel.com/2017/10/27/can-re ... le-photos/
and: https://petapixel.com/2017/11/02/khloe- ... nse-photo/ )

Having worked with politicians, most travel with their own hair and makeup people. This is both men and women. Clinton's $600 hair cut, Obama's lawsuit to prevent the use of unflattering photos come to mind. Trump .. who knows what's living in that orange thing on his head? Digital cameras are to blame for much of this. A common pro digital camera will capture at 20+ MP. Much too much detail, for those in public office or in show biz. The most memorable was, a politician who had an aid follow him around carrying his wallet, personal items and his can of hair spray. He felt that any items carried in his coat and pants broke up the lines of his expensive suits. And now this..

The good, the bad and the angry ..

"We Used the App That Reveals What Women Look Like Without Their Makeup on the Man Who Created It"
By Heather Schwedel

Slate Magazine

In the tradition of those Snapchat filters that give your skin an added glow and FaceApp, the less said about which the better, comes MakeApp, an app that uses artificial intelligence to show you what people—you, your friends, celebrities, anyone—look like without makeup. There are of course plenty of apps that stack various filters in order to self-beautify, and MakeApp offers the option of adding makeup to a face, too. But its underlying purpose seems to be to make sure that people—ahem, women—can’t get away with using makeup to fool people into thinking they’re hotter than they actually are. Why not expose the dastardly tricks these harpies are using to disguise themselves? Makeup: It’s basically witchcraft.

Women, understandably, have not taken kindly to this concept: Select All called the app “laughable and problematic,” PopSugar described it as “sexist,” and Refinery29 said it “wants to destroy your self-esteem.”

It probably comes as no surprise that the app was created by a man, Ashot Gabrelyanov. This isn’t the first time men have run into trouble sharing their opinions about makeup with the world, and it surely won’t be the last. Still, since the app is available for anyone with a smartphone to try out, surely Gabrelyanov wouldn’t mind if I tested it out, well, him. Why should only women be subjected to the MakeApp treatment? Surely those cheeks have nothing to hide from the truth!

http://www.slate.com/articles/technolog ... ashot.html

Good visuals here:
https://www.prisonplanet.com/problemati ... ering.html

Search "makeapp" for more examples.
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Fake headline says Donna Brazile knows Seth Rich was murdered by Clintons

@politifact | in a blog post – Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The publication of former interim Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile’s book has revived conspiracy theories about the 2016 shooting death of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich.

A headline on the US Political website states, "Donna Brazile knows Seth Rich was murdered by the Clintons." Facebook users flagged the post as being potentially fabricated, as part of the social network’s efforts to combat fake news. Our efforts to reach the writer were unsuccessful.

"Why would Brazile have to fear for her life after the Rich murder — if, as we’ve been told, it was simply a robbery gone bad?" states the article. "Does she suspect someone of the murder? Does she suspect the Clintons?"

We found nothing in Brazile’s recent book that pins the Rich murder on the Clintons.

Near dawn on July 10, 2016, 27-year-old Rich was found with two fatal gunshot wounds near his home in Washington, D.C. Rich was had been working on voter access projects for the DNC.

Weeks later, Rich’s death became intertwined with WikiLeaks after it released hacked emails from the DNC. WikiLeaks head Julian Assange suggested in a Dutch television interview that Rich might have been murdered.

In "Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House," Brazile wrote about the grief and fears she felt in the aftermath of Rich’s murder, even closing the blinds in her office so a sniper couldn’t see her.

Brazile wrote that she felt some responsibility for Rich’s death.

"I didn’t bring him into the DNC, but I helped keep him there working on voting rights," she wrote.

She speculated about the motivation behind his shooting but wrote that police believed he was a victim of a robbery.

"With all I knew now about the Russians’ hacking, I could not help but wonder if they had played some part in his unsolved murder," she wrote, though stating that the FBI told her they didn’t see Russian fingerprints on the case. "Besides that, racial tensions were high that summer and I worried that he was murdered for being white on the wrong side of town."

She also wondered "had he been killed by someone who had it out for the Democrats? Likely not, but we still didn’t know."

Brazile dismissed the WikiLeaks conspiracy theory:

"Some Trump supporters were promoting the baseless conspiracy theory that Seth had been murdered by the DNC because he was the one who had leaked our emails to WikiLeaks."

We attempted to contact Brazile through her website but did not get a reply.

The headline on the US Political website states "Donna Brazile knows Seth Rich was murdered by the Clintons." The article refers to Brazile’s book in which she speculates on the motivations behind the DNC staffer’s murder, but she doesn’t point the finger at the Clintons.

We rate this headline Pants on Fire.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... th-rich-w/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Excerpt from the piece:

"The Alleged Murder of Seth Rich?

According to an article by The Daily Caller ‘Donna Brazile Has A Theory About Who Killed Seth Rich’ where Brazile explains her theory on the murder of the DNC staffer named Seth Rich which is absurd:

I felt some responsibility for Seth Rich’s death. I didn’t bring him into the DNC, but I helped keep him there working on voting rights. With all I knew now about the Russians’ hacking, I could not help but wonder if they had played some part in his unsolved murder. Besides that, racial tensions were high that summer and I worried that he was murdered for ōbeing white on the wrong side of town. [My friend] Elaine expressed her doubts about that, and I heard her. The FBI said that they did not see any Russian fingerprints there.

Brazile repeatedly returns to the subject of being haunted by Rich’s murder, even though other Democrats have pounced on anyone who suggested that the murder was anything other than a robbery gone wrong. The DNC data staffer was killed days before Wikileaks began publishing its emails, and his valuables were not taken

It is noted that Brazile did dedicate part of her book to Seth Rich calling him a patriot:

In loving memory of my father, Lionel Brazile Sr., my beloved sister, Sheila Brazile, my fearless uncles Nat, Floyd, and Douglas, Harlem’s finest, my aunt Lucille, my friend and mentor, David Kaufmann, my DNC colleague and patriot, Seth Rich, and my beloved Pomeranian, Chip Joshua Marvin Brazile (Booty Wipes). I miss y’all

For arguments sake, let’s just say that the Russians since the U.S. government and the Mainstream-Media (MSM) accuse the Kremlin (which has been going on for more than a year now and still no proof, and the MSM wonders why they are losing viewers!) for hacking the U.S. elections, did kill Seth Rich. The next obvious question would be, why? Wouldn’t the email’s from the DNC’s server that were sent to Wikileaks which had clear evidence of the Clinton campaign undermining Bernie Sanders which angered his supporters, divided the Democratic party ‘s voting base and weakened any chance of Clinton winning the presidency have benefitted the Russians? The Russians would have no logical reason to murder Seth Rich at that point, but that is just my opinion. As for Seth Rich being murdered in the wrong side of town for being white does not make sense either because he was murdered on his side of town where his neighbors happen to be mostly white. It was reported that there was an increase of robberies in his Washington D.C. neighborhood, but nothing was taken from him.

Remember when Wikileaks founder Julian Assange appeared on Dutch TV and was asked

“The stuff that you’re sitting on, is an October Surprise in there?”

and Assange replied with

“WikiLeaks never sits on material” he continued “Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material, and often very significant risks. There’s a 27-year-old that works for the DNC who was shot in the back, murdered, just a few weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the streets in Washington.”

Donna Brazile, the MSM, the Democrats and the majority of Republicans continue to blame Russia for hacking the DNC’s email servers which seized emails from John Podesta, (who worked under both Obama and Bill Clinton administrations) and sent them to Wikileaks exposing how the DNC undermined the Bernie Sanders campaign.
More:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/truth-pro ... ty/5618306
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe