Postby ROB » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:03 am

kinderdigi, are you mach?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Re: Seth Rich

Postby kinderdigi » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:18 pm

Featuring Russian subtitles, new TV ad seeks leads in Seth Rich murder
PR NewsChannel

"A new TV ad that begins running in Washington tomorrow seeks leads in the unsolved murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich features Russian subtitles.

The 30-second spot in the Washington, D.C. market on CNN, Fox Newschannel, MSNBC, CNBC, HLN, Fox Business and The Weather Channel, and will soon expand to other major television markets with large Russian populations.

The independent, nonpartisan investigative group, The Profiling Project, produced the ad. The Project says though no definitive link to Russia has been established in the case, its team cannot rule out a Russia connection. And because the vast majority of the credible leads the independent group received have a Russia tie, it’s taking a step to reach people who could potentially solve this case.

“If there’s a Russia link, someone in D.C. or certainly from the Russian community in the U.S. knows something about the murder,” says Jack Burkman, director of The Profiling Project. “That information may help solve the murder. And we hope this commercial reaches them.”

As Russian subtitles hug the bottom of the screen, and Burkman looks into the camera, the ad begins: “Today I want to talk to you about something very important: the murder of Seth Rich,” states Burkman, who’s also a lawyer, community activist and GOP lobbyist, who has become the face of the effort to find Rich’s killer.

“As you may know, I have formed an independent commission to investigate this murder. But we need more information. We need to hear from you,” Burkman continues.

Last month, Burkman formally asked Robert S. Mueller, III, the special counsel investigating potential collusion between Russia and the Donald Trump presidential campaign, to investigate the Seth Rich murder, because of its alleged connection to Russia. Burkman even offered to testify and share the information he has with investigators.

Seth Rich, 27, was shot twice in the back in July, 2016 in the early morning hours as he walked home. Nothing was taken and police claim it was a robbery gone bad.

The Profiling Project has sued Washington, D.C. and its police department for access to evidence. In addition, Burkman pledged $105,000 in reward money for any information that leads to solving the case. He also erected billboards about the murder in an effort to find the truth about the killing.

In the coming weeks, the spot is slated to air in the largest U.S. cities including Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Philadelphia and in states with a high concentration of Russian immigrants.

-MORE-

TEXT OF THE 30-SECOND SETH RICH MURDER SPOT FEATURING RUSSIAN SUBTITLES

English:

Hi, I’m Jack Burkman.

Today I want to talk to you about something very important: the murder of Seth Rich.

As you may know, I have formed an independent commission to investigate this murder. But we need more information. We need to hear from you.

Please check out our website, whokilledseth.com.

Seth was killed on July 10th, 2016 right near his home in Washington, D.C.

Whokilledseth.com

No matter where you are in the world, we need to hear from you.

Russian translation:

Здравствуйте, я Джек Буркман.

Сегодня я хочу поговорить с вами об очень важном вопросе — убийстве Сета Рича.

Как вы знаете, я сформировал независимую комиссию для расследования этого убийства. Но нам нужно больше информации. Нам нужно получить сообщение от вас.

Пожалуйста, посетите наш веб-сайт whokilledseth.com.

Сет был убит 10 июля 2016 года прямо возле его дома в Вашингтоне, округ Колумбия

Whokilledseth.com

Независимо от того, где в мире вы находитесь, нам нужно получить от вас сообщение.

MEDIA CONTACTS:

Adam Farragut
PR firm: The Publicity Agency
Online: http://www.thepublicityagency.com/the-profiling-project
Office: (813) 708-1220 x7778
Cell: (770) 881-3034
Email: adam@seligmultimedia.com

Copyright © PRNewsChannel. A Selig Multimedia, Inc. Company. All rights reserved. Main Office: Northdale Plaza, 3903 Northdale Blvd., Suite 150W,Tampa, Fl 33624 888.399.5534
https://www.prnewschannel.com/2017/09/2 ... ch-murder/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:10 pm

The TV spot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBwCNt9bXdc

This might be BS.. but interesting..
(ballot switching/stuffing uncovered by Rich)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6U7j0QPDhU
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:16 am

Document:Fifty Years of the Deep State

"Author's Note

Dear Friends and Loved Ones,

Today, Nov 22, 2013, is the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. About 6 years ago, quite by accident, I took a passing interest in the assassination of JFK. My research into the assassination of JFK took me on a path into the dark underbelly of the CIA, and from there, I traced a web of criminality that ran throughout the huge sections of federal government, the political power structure, and the business interests that control our country.

As I researched more, I learned that the criminal network behind JFK’s assassination did not retire after his killing. Instead, the need to cover up past crimes has motivated them to commit more crimes in a never ending cycle that continues to this present day. I have tracked this criminal network through time, and I have learned that this cabal has been the most significant political force in the United States for the last 50 years. Yet most people don’t have any idea that it exists.

My research project has grown to be a major interest in my life. I have a total of 180 books on the topics of the JFK assassination and the ensuing actions of the criminal cabal that seized control of our government. 70 of these books I have read cover to cover, and the rest I have either read a particular section or skimmed. I have dozens and dozens of books on my “to read” list, as I am continually researching different strands of government criminality. In addition to reading books, I have spent countless hours doing research on the internet.

I now have a profound understanding of the dark forces that control how politics in our country really work. 50 years ago a network of criminals took control of our government, and they have not let go until the present day. I cannot passively accept living in a country where the democracy has been overthrown, yet I cannot help but feel helpless against powerful forces that have been systematically killing their opposition for decades.

In my desire to heal our democracy, I have searched for answers as to how the powerless can confront the powerful. When confronted with evil that they could not prevent, Quakers have a tradition of bearing witness, so that this evil does not pass unnoted. On this 50th anniversary of the Coup d’état known as the JFK assassination, this document is my attempt to bear witness to the crimes of the last 50 years in my hope that, in my own small way, my voice can help repair our country.

As I have studied the hidden history of the United States for the last 50 years, I have not only learned of criminal networks embedded within our government, I also have learned the stories of many, many honest Americans who have fought to save our country. These unsung heroes of ppdemocracy]] have fought courageously to save the soul of our country. These Americans have risked their careers and their lives so that our dreams of freedom and democracy would not die.

This document is dedicated to the hundreds and hundreds of Americans who have paid with their lives the ultimate price of confronting the cabal embedded within our government."
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Fi ... nistration

About the suthor
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Mark_Gorton
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Awan Funneling ‘Massive’ Data Off Congressional Server, Dems Claim It’s Child’s HOMEWORK

7:20 PM 09/26/2017

"Democratic congressional aides made unauthorized access to a House server 5,400 times and funneled “massive” amounts of data off of it. But there’s nothing to see here, Democrats told The Washington Post: They were just storing and then re-downloading homework assignments for Imran Awan’s elementary-school aged kids and family pictures.

A congressional source with direct knowledge of the incident contradicted the Post’s account, saying that now-indicted IT aide Imran Awan and his associates “were moving terabytes off-site so they could quote ‘work on the files'” and that they desperately tried to hide what was on the server when caught, providing police with what law enforcement immediately recognized as falsified evidence and an indication of criminal intent.

WATCH ROSIAK’S REPORTING ON AWAN CASE SO FAR:

The Post described the amount of data improperly flowing out of the congressional network as “massive.” One congressional source told Circa it was “terabits.”

A terabyte is a million megabytes; a terabit is about one-tenth of that. Awan’s three children are in elementary school or younger. A book report in Word document format could clock in at under a megabyte, even if it were 100 pages long. To fill a terabyte with family photos, a person would need 250,000 photos.

Rules aside, there would be little reason for a staffer to upload his children’s homework and family photos to a congressman’s server. For one, cloud services such as Google Drive and Google Photos readily provide that functionality, with a web interface. The congressional computer was a server with no monitor, so you couldn’t view the photos on it, and they had to have been uploaded onto it by another computer. It makes little sense that Awan would upload personal data from a home computer onto a House server only to re-download it.

Awan’s wife, Hina Alvi, was the sole person that was supposed to be authorizing the Caucus server, and she could have uploaded pictures of her children without attracting attention.

Yet she accessed it only 300 times as part of her job, while other people — including Awan’s two brothers and his friend Rao Abbas — accessed it 5,400 times. It’s unclear why extended family and friends would be uploading Awan’s kids’ homework and pictures more than their own mother would."

More
http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/26/awan- ... -homework/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:39 pm

Are you Mach?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:27 am

ROB wrote:Are you Mach?

ABOUT the same as you Rob.
Depending on your distance vs mine from the equator, and the temperature and pressure in our differing locations.

kd
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:25 am

Washington Post dismisses concerns about Imran Awan and ‘massive’ amounts of DNC data on secret server

"Because the Democrat Washington Post is widely-read mainly in Democrat Washington, DC, it recently thought it should address issues raised by investigative reporters at the Daily Caller Foundation.

In its Sept. 17 article, “Intrigue far exceeds evidence in House IT probe”, the Post assured readers that indicted congressional IT aide Imran Awan was merely re-downloading his elementary-school aged kids’ homework assignments and family photos to a House of Representatives server.

Imran Awan, right, enters federal court for his arraignment on Sept. 1.

That’s all – nothing to see here – move along.

“…According to a senior congressional official familiar with the probe, criminal investigators have found no evidence that the IT workers had any connection to a foreign government,” the Post’s report said. “Investigators looking for clues about espionage instead found that the workers were using one congressional server as if it were their home computer, storing personal information such as children’s homework and family photos…”

But a congressional source with direct knowledge of the incident contradicted the Post’s account, telling The Daily Caller Foundation that Awan and his associates “were moving terabytes off-site so they could quote ‘work on the files’ ” and that they desperately tried to hide what was on the server when caught, providing police with what law enforcement immediately recognized as falsified evidence and an indication of criminal intent.

Related: Imran Awan hid secret server, backed up Democrats’ data on Dropbox, Sept. 17, 2017

Writing for the Daily Caller Foundation, Luke Rosiak noted that “A terabyte is a million megabytes …. Awan’s three children are in elementary school or younger. A book report in Word document format could clock in at under a megabyte, even if it were 100 pages long. To fill a terabyte with family photos, a person would need 250,000 photos.”

The Post also did not specify that data was being backed up online via unofficial Dropbox accounts as reported by alternative media including WorldTribune. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has acknowledged that the accounts were used for congressional data, and that she has used the service in violation of House rules “for years.”

The Awans were banned from the House network on Feb. 2.

The Post also “did not note the ‘massive’ outgoing data and unauthorized access until the 40th and 42nd paragraphs of its story, after it had quoted multiple defense attorneys and ventured into a lengthy and seemingly irrelevant but humanizing backstory on Awan’s childhood,” Rosiak wrote.

Rosiak noted that “There are indications that Awan is less than a doting family man, and that he would use his congressional position for ill.”

In the past three years, three women have called the police on Awan. One is his stepmother, Samina Gilani, who said she was kept “in captivity.” In court documents, she alleged: “Imran Awan threatened that he is very powerful and if I ever call the police [he] will do harm to me and my family members back in Pakistan and one of my cousins here in Baltimore … Imran Awan did admit to me that my phone is tapped and there are devices installed in my house to listen my all conversations … Imran Awan introduces himself as someone from U.S. Congress or someone from federal agencies.”

A second woman told police she felt “like a slave,” and a third said she “just wanted to leave.” The latter two were apparently in romantic relationships with Awan, who lived in small apartments in Alexandria, Va. that he paid for while he lived with his wife."
http://www.worldtribune.com/washington- ... et-server/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:42 am

A Notorious, Seth Rich-Conspiracy Pushing, Lobbyist Troll is Paying Folks To Protest the DNC

Jack Burkman really should not be taken seriously. We’re not even sure why we wrote this article. But you should read it.

Asawin Suebsaeng10.01.17 12:00 AM ET

The Daily Beast

"A professional right-wing troll is trying to lure people to join his protest against the Democratic National Committee in October and he’s promising $15 to attendees.

Jack Burkman

, a lawyer and conservative commentator who has wrongly billed himself as “one of Washington's most prominent” lobbyists, posted a Craigslist ad this month that reads: “attend a 45 minute political rally, Oct 24, 11:30am make $15, and $20 if you bring a friend.”

A source who asked not to be named said they messaged the cell phone number connected to the ad and quickly determined that the person on the other end of the conversation was Burkman. The source sent The Daily Beast screenshots of their brief conversation.

[sic]

“The source noted that the experience of texting with Burkman was like texting with a “teenage girl.”

Burkman, who hosts a show on Newsmax TV titled Behind the Curtain, is notorious for running gags that do little more than insert him into random news cycles. Shortly after defensive lineman Michael Sam announced he was gay, Berkman hawked a bill that would bar gay players from playing in the National Football League. This made little sense, not just because lobbyists don’t write legislation but because, as HuffPost reported in 2014, he has a younger brother who is gay."

More:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/a-notoriou ... st-the-dnc
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:08 am

Are you mach?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:55 pm

kinderdigi wrote:
ROB wrote:Are you Mach?

ABOUT the same as you Rob.
Depending on your distance vs mine from the equator, and the temperature and pressure in our differing locations.

kd

Did that answer your question?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Seeing how a poll gets 20 votes in 3 weeks here and 602 views, even as cries for attention go this totally sucks.

You should kill yourself whilst some of your organs may still be fit for transplantation.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby kinderdigi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:36 am

Rohrabacher: Assange Has 'Absolute Proof' of Who Gave Him DNC Emails—and It Ain't the Russians

By Debra HeineSeptember 29, 2017chat414 comments

Video
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) says he has seen evidence that could disprove Russia-Trump collusion accusations once and for all, but he's having a hard time getting his message through to the president.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has offered to provide the evidence in exchange for a pardon from President Trump.

The congressman expressed confidence in an interview with OAN that the president will "get behind this" as soon he hears the message.

"I think he will because I'm going to try to overcome the obstacles in the way -- which happens to be his staff," he said. "So in the next few weeks, my job is to try to make sure the president's staff doesn't fence him off from this offer."

Rohrabacher added, "I think that when he hears that there's been an offer made, he will insist on knowing about it."

He said that the one person who could prove or disprove charges that Trump and Russia colluded on hacking the DNC is Julian Assange -- and no one has even bothered to go see him. Last month, Rohrabacher went to London to visit him at the Ecuadorian embassy himself.

"He has a story to tell," Rohrabacher said. "He's the one guy that I think the American people and the people in the world need to hear, and he's the one guy that now our intelligence agencies as well at the powers that be in Washington don't want anybody to hear...."

More:
https://pjmedia.com/video/rohrabacher-a ... -russians/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:16 am

The more Assange talks and now he is tied with Rohrabacher.

I cannot believe I am saying this but I preferred it when Israel was in charge of the Neocons rather than Putin being in charge of the crazy-cons.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby kinderdigi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Jason Goodman of Crowdsource the Truth : Imran Awan Scandal is Evidence of a Spy Ring Operating in the US Congress

photo courtesy of NJTPC

October 1,2017
the staff of the Ridgewood blog

Teaneck NJ, at a recent meeting hosted by NJTPC special guest Jason Goodman of Crowdsource the Truth spoke on what maybe the largest scandal in US history. According to Goodman there is a spy ring that operates in congress with many members complicit in the spy drama . The drama centers around Imran Awan, the former IT staffer for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was arrested on bank fraud .

Jason Goodman, is an independent journalist who operates Crowdsource the Truth, has been exploring full time the incredible scandal that Washington and the Mainstream Media have been as quiet about as they can be: Imran Awan, the Pakistani given responsibility for the Democratic Party’s computers and networks thanks to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and access to the confidential Blackberrys of some 50 Democratic Congressmen and according Goodman it is even possible he was enabled by the CIA.

Awan was arrested for bank fraud at the airport by the FBI as he was about to leave the country, but that’s the least of it. He may have sold US secrets he could access to Pakistan and other foreign governments. Goodman has found a lot to talk about that the media won’t publish in what has the potential to be the biggest political scandal in a century.

According to evidence discovered by citizen journalists broadcast on CrowdSource The Truth on YouTube ; Imran Awan Spy Ring in Congress, Awan was DWS IT consultant in Congress. He’s Pakistani ISI, doped over 150 Congressmen phones, sold US state secrets to Pakistan and foreign governments.

Imran Awan, used a secret server and a file hosting service that congressional staffers are prohibited from using to store massive amounts of Democrats’ data, according to reports.

Awan, who is under indictment for bank fraud, conspiracy and making false statements, allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server, Awan is alledged to be a member of the Packistani ISI that’s the Pakistani equivalent of the CIA, has stolen data then often black mailed with that data. infiltrated the US Congress.
http://theridgewoodblog.net/jason-goodm ... -congress/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe