London attack

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

London attack

Postby AztecDave » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Same shit, different day. And the Brit PM will offer PC platitudes, and then do nothing.
Western Europe (incl GB): you're bent over with your pants down around your ankles, and Islam is lubing up. You'll feel the full effect in 100 plus years. Don't say you weren't warned.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Re: London attack

Postby kinderdigi » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:27 pm

"London’s Muslim Mayor Tells New York And London to Get Used to Terrorism"

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09 ... pegoating/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby grawp » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:37 pm

On a related note, the Manchester benefit concert is playing to a packed house and intermittent Big Newz Media coverage on this sunny Sunday afternoon.
Lots of televised hugging and post-terror weeping from the audienze and self-indulgent platitudez from the performerz.

"Tous ca change, tous ca meme chose"
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... arket.html

Check this.. CNN staging scene for news footage..." We're CNN ...bullshit, bullshit,bullshit.."
In the fifth frame (not counting the ad), the one that runs vertical, you can see the director placing people in the shot and telling them how close to stand to the camera and where to hold their signs. This is not journalism; It's very poorly produced, low budget'propaganda. And I guess, "fake news" too.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06 ... rotesters/
Last edited by kinderdigi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:08 am

The Brits have experienced this shit before. They won. They will win this too.

Pants shitting tough guys not withstanding.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby AztecDave » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:59 am

kinderdigi wrote:"London’s Muslim Mayor Tells New York And London to Get Used to Terrorism"

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09 ... pegoating/

Great article. Of course the telling line was “We are the West”, he asserted, insisting that it is “compatible to be someone with Western liberal values… [and] to be a mainstream Muslim”. This quote only refers to Muslims who have been sufficiently de-programmed. Excuse me. Did is say "de-programmed?" I meant "Westernized." Here's the rub. Western Europe's "original indigenous peoples" (read White) have a negative birth rate. All the Muslim and other WOGs who have found their way there have a birth rate of 4 or 5 to 1. It's simple math. The only prayer Whitey has is that as the WOGs multiply, that a sufficient majority of them are likewise deprogrammed. I mean, Westernized. Good Luck! I'll bet a plate of bangers and mash that they are going to discover that in this case, the attackers were England born and raised, were sufficiently marginalized, and unsufficiently deprogrammed. Dang! I said it again. I mean westernized.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:53 pm

ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:11 pm

U K TELEGRAPH
"Police uncover YouTube link to London terror attack

Timeline | How events in London unfolded

10.07pm Ambulance services were called to reports of a vehicle ploughing through pedestrians on London Bridge, arriving within six minutes.
10.08pm Police are called to the scene. Officers then attended a second incident at nearby Borough Market after reports of stabbings.
10.16pm Within eight minutes, three male suspects were shot dead in Borough Market by police marksman. The men were wearing what looked like explosive vests but these were later found to be hoaxes.
12.25am on Sunday Both incidents were declared by the Metropolitan Police as terror attacks.
4am Police confirm six people were killed in the rampage.
9.30am Seven people have died, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick confirms

Other key information
At least 48 patients were taken to five hospitals, London Ambulance Service said, with more than 80 medics having been sent to the scene
A third incident at Vauxhall was a stabbing and unrelated, Scotland Yard said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06 ... or-attack/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:54 am

Is this guy Mach?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:10 am

I think so. He seems to talk to himself a lot.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:55 am

To be fair, I kind of admire that he has kept his BFC obsession so fresh all these years.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:57 pm

"The Muslim Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, who by the way has terrorist ties to various groups like CAGE and legally defended 9/11 terrorist, Zacarias Moussaoui has begun his 5 day North American tour and was in Chicago pushing Sharia Law while attacking the First Amendment."

http://projectpurge.com/article/muslim- ... haria-law/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

plus ça change

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:34 pm

ROB wrote:The Brits have experienced this shit before. They won. They will win this too.
Not much of a Good Friday agreement to reach with these particular bad guys but a perpetual repeat of op Android might work.
I dunno who gets to define winning in these matters tbh. Historians I guess.
ROB wrote: Pants shitting tough guys not withstanding.
Oh, you.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:18 pm

True enough. The underlying psychology is basically the same though.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:27 am

"Multiculturalism is the British Way.’
https://charliehebdo.fr/

"ISIS vowed that the Manchester attack is a harbinger of what's to come as Islamic State territory falls in Iraq and Syria and the terror group continues to "shift its focus towards carrying out attacks on Crusader soil."
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2 ... error-ops/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe