2018 - Year of Liberals

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: 2018 - Year of Liberals

Postby goat balls » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:23 am

BFC Housewives Forum Killers

That's a classic. They're probably giving handjobs in the parking lot so they can afford to buy a gun. Check your six at all times from now on mate.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:26 pm

nowonmai wrote:It could happen.

2018 - Year of Liberals
A Dystopian Plot

A sexworkers strike has destroyed the world as we know it.

The year is 2018. Leighton Buzzard is a windswept place ruled by liberals. Once glorious, Starbucks is now glistening.

Slovenly pimp, Reverend Dave Smegg is humanity's only hope. Dave finds the courage to start a secret revolutionary organization called The Assless Chaps Society of Free Love.

The fight is jeopardised when Dave is tricked by moist hookers mate, Ms Violet Flange, and injures his elbow.

Armed with wooden spoons and suspender belts, The Assless Chaps Society of Free Love try their best to save mankind, but can they defeat snowflakes liberals and restore Starbucks to its former glory?

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/create.php?type=17

Snowflake:
http://eheadlines.com/wp-content/upload ... arvard.mp4
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby JohnnyFishfinger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:48 am

hahahaha...this is great!
I don't want to know who you use, as long as they're not complete muppets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJpyHbcXTIs
JohnnyFishfinger
Alien Pircay

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:20 pm

http://readforgood.org/the-storymaker/

Lost in the Jungle
by Jefe

Deep in the jungle, me and Pelton suddenly heard sweaty grunting. 'Watch out Jefe!' shouted Pelton. 'That pink warthog is going to get you!' It had very sharp balls and a huge scrotum, so we lunging onto our lepers and banned away down the mauve mountain.

THE END
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:33 pm

Like I said, it just writes itself

https://www.dating-profile-generator.org.uk/?i=s7n6q5o

A dating profile for Mata Hari
Sincere woman hopes to forge open and honest relationship with person who respects academic integrity

I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful tits! (Or so the Cat might say.)

Good day lads and ladies!

I'm a bunnyboiling sort of lady, who likes nothing more than scalping BFCers with the right person.

The first thing people usually notice about me is my clandestine personality, closly followed by my smashing tits. I am not one of those fake people who pretends not to notice their own qualities. My tits and stockings are top notch. These gems of honesty are just part of the bunnyboiling person I am.

I work as a Academic Superstar, helping vulnerable Walter Mittys. This allows me to exercise my skills: covert infiltration and human network disruption. I would like to tell you about the time I met Robert Young Pelton, which is true, but it's important to me that you know I'm honest, so I'll save the wilder parts of my life for another time.

My life goals include:
-Watch the filming of the next season of Red Dwarf
-Become the best Academic Superstar I can be
-Help all the vulnerable Walter Mittys in the world

If you're the right person for me, you'll be gullible and horny. You won't be afraid to ban people who are onto me and will have a healthy respect for academic integrity.

My ideal date would involve pontificating in Penta's wine cellar with a has moderator rights person by my side. While we're there, I compliment your administrator moderator rights.

Honesty and openness are the most important qualities in a relationship. I will be honest with you, if you will be honest with me. In the spirit of openness and honesty, I think it's only fair to tell you that I'm looking for an open relationship. I will never lie to you about my other lovers. In fact, I'll start now to show you how sincere I am. Last week, I had a very sensuous encounter with a most horny person from Inverness. These are the kind of truths I will tell you if we enter into a relationship.

'Now kindly cluck off before I extract your giblets and shove a large, seasoned onion between the lips you never kiss with.'

I urge you, get in touch

Mata Hari
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:42 pm

https://www.dating-profile-generator.org.uk/

A dating profile for Z definitely not Q
I only date nice people, who want to meet for working out, working out again and mutual respect

A wise wizard once said, 'Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic.' With that in mind...

To the only good person out there,

I'll be honest with you. I've been hurt pretty bad in the past. I refuse to be a cash machine or play thing ever again. So don't message me unless you know how to respect men. I'm a fun kinda man.

I'm a hard charging gentleman, who likes nothing more than working out with the right person.

None of my current partners understand me. I need to meet somebody special - somebody I really connect with.
The first thing people usually notice about me is my on it personality, closly followed by my smashing wrists. I hope you will not laugh at my wrists, as people have in the past, or treat my pecs like a joke.

I work as a Global Operative, helping taking down bad guys. This allows me to exercise my skills: unarmed combat and quick draw pistol. My job once caused me to encounter Jack Palance's third cousin, yet still people treat me like junk. It's just not on.

My life goals include:
-Recieve a telegram from an owl
-Punish people for being evil
-Discover that there are still some good people in the world
-Become the best Global Operative I can be
-Help all the taking down bad guys in the world

If you're the right person for me, you'll be slutty and forgetful. You won't be afraid to twerk in public and will have a healthy respect for my pecs.

My ideal date would involve working out again in the gym with a huge ass person by my side. While we're there, I admire your lubed ass, hoping to myself that you're not another nutter.

In case I haven't made myself clear, people have hurt me in the past - bad. My last partner nailed my grandmother to a spike. Now I'm looking for a forgetful person with lubed ass, as I read in a magazine that they are the least evil.

And I'll leave you with a quote from the one-and-only Harry Potter: "It seems as though I always knew I'd have to face him in the end."

Prove me wrong about people?

Z definitely not Q
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:01 pm

And the one who has ended up WINNING in all this is Mr. Jaeger. He is doing just fine, lands on his feet he does, as any self respecting Pennsylvania mountain boy is wont to do.

He snagged a woman from Sri Lanka, a pleasing woman, guileless, natural and sincere.
He now holds court in her village and is completing his own Doctoral Dissertation on Buddhist something or other enjoying his improved health, having gone from scrapple to vegetables, while sporting a sarong comfortably as well as a hipster beard.

I really really have got to hand it to him.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby dogtanian » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:37 pm

The terrifying image of the enemy we face in the coming civil war.

"Truth is cool; but unattainable..."
dogtanian
BFCus Regularus

Location: Amsterdam - Douala - HCMC - Singapore - Wellington - Whistler

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:25 am

Poetic Nowonmai. Mata Hari got nailed a century ago today.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:17 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:And the one who has ended up WINNING in all this is Mr. Jaeger. He is doing just fine, lands on his feet he does, as any self respecting Pennsylvania mountain boy is wont to do.

He snagged a woman from Sri Lanka, a pleasing woman, guileless, natural and sincere.
He now holds court in her village and is completing his own Doctoral Dissertation on Buddhist something or other enjoying his improved health, having gone from scrapple to vegetables, while sporting a sarong comfortably as well as a hipster beard.

I really really have got to hand it to him.

Awesome. I hope that's true.

Nowanmai (sp?), thanks much for the entertaining madlibs.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe