Charlottsesville: Violence in the Streets | Faith Goldy & Mo

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Charlottsesville: Violence in the Streets | Faith Goldy & Mo

Postby cowboycraig » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:56 pm

Under 30 minute talk on "what Faith Goldy experienced close to event".

http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3788/charlottesville-violence-in-the-streets-faith-goldy-and-stefan-molyneux

PS: I think it was a setup/false flag. The Alt-Right is gaining too much traction (for some) in the US. This event is a perfect way to discredit.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Re: Charlottsesville: Violence in the Streets | Faith Goldy

Postby grawp » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:20 pm

I agree.
Looking at the videos, these protesters impress me as nowhere near your normal bunch of white nationalist hotheads.
Given the fact that the ruckus took place in Charlottesville (University of Va's main campus) instead of Lynchburg (home of Jerry Falwell's Liberty University) smacks of a setup.
Further, the Turner Diaries adherents in my acquaintance don't go in for face-to-face confrontation.
They prefer social media as their arena these days.
There, you've a much wider, more pliable audience, and you don't run the risk of getting your noodled cracked by a politically-correct poly-sci post-doc candidate with a metal-reinforced protest sign and a ski mask.
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

I kinda miss Q

Postby el3so » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:31 pm

cowboycraig wrote:PS: I think it was a setup/false flag.

Yeah, I can dig it, man. You believe that shit, everything kind of gets weird, you know what I mean? You hear that story about the dykes putting chemicals in the beer, so we don't fight? So we become cucks?

I noticed that in a lot of these videos, there's no law enforcement separating these citizens with differences of opinion exercising their constitutional rights to freedom of speech. Interesting.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby gnaruki » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Who can take them seriously with those tiki torches? They look like an angry parrot head mob after a Jimmy Buffet show that didn't do an encore.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby LI5A » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:38 am

It could be another social media experiment.
Transgender was a tweet. Toss it out there and see who's on one side or the other.
Then this. Outrage from both sides and everything that's been said here.
Both issues included the military and civilian reactions.
Those who rarely speak on RYPs feed are arguing at length.

In my feed, I see daily articles by military news. I think one is participating in the social media experiment. Their name says it's for mil gathering and open to public. But it's civilians bickering with those who've served.

Not sure my comment about a social media forum is acceptable here. Mods: free to delete. Users: let me know.
LI5A

Postby grawp » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:58 am

Friend LISA:

You are not offending anyone here.
As a strict Constitutionalist, I welcome any and all forms of freedom of expression.
(Stick around, it gets better here towards the weekend.)

Latest from the pundits is the whole Charlottesville shebang was a setup to get Steve Bannon tossed down the White House front steps.

Lastly, this business of trashing Confederate Civil War monuments and statues by "politically correct" snowflakes is ridiculous.
The American Civil War first, last and always was fought by Americans, no matter what color uniform they wore or flag they followed.
The dead of both sides should be honored equally.
The monuments and statues are there to make sure we never forget the price those on both sides paid.
The selective destruction as evidenced in North Carolina smacks of snowflakes rewriting history to fit one's version of the truth. Or what they'd like to think is the truth. Or wish it was the truth.
Sigh.
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby Osiris » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:04 pm

grawp wrote:Friend LISA:

Lastly, this business of trashing Confederate Civil War monuments and statues by "politically correct" snowflakes is ridiculous.
The American Civil War first, last and always was fought by Americans, no matter what color uniform they wore or flag they followed.
The dead of both sides should be honored equally.
The monuments and statues are there to make sure we never forget the price those on both sides paid.
The selective destruction as evidenced in North Carolina smacks of snowflakes rewriting history to fit one's version of the truth. Or what they'd like to think is the truth. Or wish it was the truth.
Sigh.

Let's be honest here - one side died so that they could continue slavery and maintain their economy in a changing world. Saying otherwise is historical revisionist bullshit.
The "alt-right/nazi lite" is gonna start defending Pol Pot and Idi Amin next if they can find a quote of theirs repping cucked white boys.
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Postby mb » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:38 pm

but mah participation trophy! erected a generation after my side lost the war, but was regaining power!

the false flag question is interesting--even if it is, i'd much rather have this be a false flag than wait for a Reichstag fire or whatnot.
mb
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Actually your version is the revisionist version; the South wanted to exercise the right to leave the Union mostly over extremely unjust tariffs that had boo to do with slavery. Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation was retaliatory warfare rather than a move grounded in distaste for slavery. The fact is that the freedom to be free of the Union isn't on the books.

Let's pretend that you and those whose feel like you do all gravitate towards one state; I pick Cali for you just for shits and giggles. You and yours build a paradise as defined by you; but the Other 49ers pass laws and taxes you find unacceptable and oppressive. When you try to leave that Union, a President will start pounding on you and will offer freedoms and bennies to say, the cardless immigrants for unassing Cali and joining the New Union Army. You won't view this President as a hero; he will be a destroyer of freedoms. Because you lost and history books are written by winners who will paint him as the Savior of the country, your great-great grandkids will pull down statues of your heroes when distractions are needed to enable further elite looting of the land and centralization of power.

Please wake the fuck up. This is the real deal looming on the horizon and what will be lost won't be regained in the lifetimes of those aforementioned great-greats. You are being led by the nose to a war that all but the elites will lose. Left and Right are but the opposite hands of the same Magician.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:13 pm

25 bucks an hour to 'protest' and 'act'? Sign my ass up! All expenses paid chance to act out in a strange city? Effin' A OK! I wonder if they were hiring for Left and Right at the same career fair....maybe you could get paid to check your jackbooted look with the Boys from Brazil in the AM and put your gymnastics experience to work being a car struck Antifacts freedom fighter later in the day. Double dipping' the decline and fall so to speak. If David Wheeler can portray both a grieving father and an FBI SWAT team member at Sandy Hook, why not us? I'm headed out on another 10,000+ mile road trip. If I can pick up some pin money and drinking stories along the way by protesting white male oppression or the nuking of gay whales I'm there. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em for $25 an hour plus travel and expenses. Both sides. It'll be a gas.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Osiris » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:37 pm

MJK wrote:Actually your version is the revisionist version; the South wanted to exercise the right to leave the Union mostly over extremely unjust tariffs that had boo to do with slavery. Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation was retaliatory warfare rather than a move grounded in distaste for slavery. The fact is that the freedom to be free of the Union isn't on the books.

Let's pretend that you and those whose feel like you do all gravitate towards one state; I pick Cali for you just for shits and giggles. You and yours build a paradise as defined by you; but the Other 49ers pass laws and taxes you find unacceptable and oppressive. When you try to leave that Union, a President will start pounding on you and will offer freedoms and bennies to say, the cardless immigrants for unassing Cali and joining the New Union Army. You won't view this President as a hero; he will be a destroyer of freedoms. Because you lost and history books are written by winners who will paint him as the Savior of the country, your great-great grandkids will pull down statues of your heroes when distractions are needed to enable further elite looting of the land and centralization of power.

Please wake the fuck up. This is the real deal looming on the horizon and what will be lost won't be regained in the lifetimes of those aforementioned great-greats. You are being led by the nose to a war that all but the elites will lose. Left and Right are but the opposite hands of the same Magician.

Go read the Letter of Secession from South Carolina, it only mentions preserving slavery 20 or so times as the main factor for leaving the Union.
But sure, I'll play along cuck, just for you. Go get your wife and I'll bang her while you read this and do your homework so you can make a better argument next time, mmkay pumpkin?
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:12 pm

My wife died in a car accident 11 years ago next month so she'll never know how you lost it when I merely asked you to wake the fuck up. Cognitively dissonant much?

I stand by my previous assertion and I have more class than to drag wives/mothers/whatever it is you might cherish that has no bearing on this 'discussion' into this. What did the other seceding states have to say or would that be injecting inconvenient truths into your world view?

Edit*

Of the four states that submitted extra documentation of reasons for secession, the one you chose as an example, SC, stated that slavery composed 20% of the reasons to secede, with states rights and context both being more than twice that amount. The very lowest of the four... Had you picked Texas, Miss or Georgia the slavery percentage as reason for secession was over 50%. In 2011 a Pew poll of Americans showed that 47% considered States Rights as the main reason for the war and 39% felt it was slavery.

This type of inattention to detail might be why the 'coolbyintent' link leads to a 'Domain for Sale Going out of Business, This space Available' sign. It stands like a cyber cenotaph, or one of Ozymandias' loafers, as a testament to your failure, at what only God knows. Now you can add debate to that list.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:08 am

oh my god the natives are getting restless again. it never goes well when they start arguing the Civil War, or the War Between the States, or The War of Northern Aggression. I expect many of them to just stroke out.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Osiris » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:52 pm

MJK wrote:My wife died in a car accident 11 years ago next month so she'll never know how you lost it when I merely asked you to wake the fuck up. Cognitively dissonant much?

I stand by my previous assertion and I have more class than to drag wives/mothers/whatever it is you might cherish that has no bearing on this 'discussion' into this. What did the other seceding states have to say or would that be injecting inconvenient truths into your world view?

Edit*

Of the four states that submitted extra documentation of reasons for secession, the one you chose as an example, SC, stated that slavery composed 20% of the reasons to secede, with states rights and context both being more than twice that amount. The very lowest of the four... Had you picked Texas, Miss or Georgia the slavery percentage as reason for secession was over 50%. In 2011 a Pew poll of Americans showed that 47% considered States Rights as the main reason for the war and 39% felt it was slavery.

This type of inattention to detail might be why the 'coolbyintent' link leads to a 'Domain for Sale Going out of Business, This space Available' sign. It stands like a cyber cenotaph, or one of Ozymandias' loafers, as a testament to your failure, at what only God knows. Now you can add debate to that list.

God for her, she doesn't have to put up with bullshit like this anymore.

I just went with the first state to secede, but you'd know that if you bothered to do actual research into the subject. The views of Americans in 2011 doesn't really give much insight to the perspective of people a century and a half ago, but hey, whatever you gotta do to justify the pepe tattoo on your balls.
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Failure to refute. Who here actually did that research you are sniveling about? Me, not you. The contaminated drywall in your room in China is affecting your judgement, which as a snowflake SJW is already suspect. You fail to refute and you threaten my long dead dog Wifey with sodomy? You aren't scoring any points here with that routine. Tell us about the sad home life and lack of affection from your parents that has led to this outburst and behavior. We love you here. You can always show up, share the opinions that have been issued to you by your Alinsky accolyte handlers and then go all digital dick of death on my dead dog when the parade float of your world view merges with traffic on real life lane and gets the honking up that it deserves.

Your avatar is that of a self loathing white man. Fascinating.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe