Joe Arpaio may challenge Jeff Flake for Arizona Senate seat

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Joe Arpaio may challenge Jeff Flake for Arizona Senate seat

Postby cowboycraig » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:17 pm

YES!

I think Arpaio is a "Dick Monster" and not so quality of a human.

BUT I LOATH all candy-ass liberal bullshit and don't want it in my beloved AZ.

When it comes to Arpaio the Dick Monster, your enimy libs is my friend : )

Also Flake is a Candy-Ass POS that doesn't belong in AZ politics.

After receiving President Trump's first pardon, Joe Arpaio's plans have gone from possible prison to book-writing, speeches and potentially another run for office in Arizona, with Sen. Jeff Flake's seat one opportunity he is eyeing.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/joe-arpaio-may-challenge-jeff-flake-for-arizona-senate-seat/article/2632732
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Re: Joe Arpaio may challenge Jeff Flake for Arizona Senate s

Postby grawp » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:29 pm

I am at the point where the Republican leadership, still giving their spot-on impression of a tower of jello, are as much prime candidates for the ash-heap of history as the Dimms are.
Buncha worthless kuntry-klubberz the lot of 'em.
All are more interested in furthering their own political careers and lining their pockets than getting anything done for their constituents.
Anyone who thinks there is one whit of difference between Sen. McConnell and the appalling Sen. Schumer is kidding himself.
It is time to move on from the concept of political parties, but toward what goal I am at a loss at this point.
Meanwhile, we are stuck with this bag of doorknobs as our country's leadership.
A plague on both their houses.
I am not normally as cynical this time of the day.
Maybe it's the booze talking.
Selah.
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:27 pm

That Arpaio guy has been suckling off the government tit since he turned 18. The only place he belongs is one of his tent prisons.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:55 am

Wearing pink underwear, getting gang raped by inmates he talked shit to.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:54 am

Hitoru, how are you making out there?
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:29 am

I'm high and dry.
Can't say so much about everyone else.
It was the craziest amount of rain ever here. I got about 28 inches here in 36 hrs. 40 inches near here
Usually only poor folks get flooded here, not this time. 185K damaged /flooded houses, I bet it goes to 250K
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby grawp » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:51 am

Friend Hitoru,

Good to hear from you.
I continue to be impressed with the way Texans handle adversity.
No sitting back, no wringing of hands and no wailing "woe is us" for Texans.
No sir.
Its roll up them sleeves, pick up a shovel/pickaxe/chainsaw/medikit/etc. and get to work.
I bet the whole place will be back to normal before Thanksgiving.
And the Astros will be World Series champs.
Texas Tough.
Believe it.

An honor, sir.
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby svizzerams » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:41 am

Arapaio and his fellow "Constitutional Sheriffs" David Clark and the deplorable Glenn Palmer can go hang.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby Douchebag » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich, Seth Rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 am

grawp wrote:Friend Hitoru,

Good to hear from you.
I continue to be impressed with the way Texans handle adversity.
No sitting back, no wringing of hands and no wailing "woe is us" for Texans.
No sir.
Its roll up them sleeves, pick up a shovel/pickaxe/chainsaw/medikit/etc. and get to work.
I bet the whole place will be back to normal before Thanksgiving.
And the Astros will be World Series champs.
Texas Tough.
Believe it.

An honor, sir.

Thanks for the interest in our well being. I am making decent money removing fallen trees off houses. Houston/SE Texas got off relatively easy compared to what I believe Florida is about to experience, a super mega-disaster. I don't think they are going to have houses to or trees after their storm.

I have an old girlfriend in Miami that is supposed to evacuate to ORLANDO what a dooffus, still in the projected path of the storm. I told her to go to the panhandle, like Panama City.
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Hitoru » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:45 am

Oh BTW, there is quite a bit of "woe is me", the fools that bought homes in the retention reservoirs in Houston and surrounding areas are suing the government . Anyone with a modicum of common sense could foresee the possibility of of this disaster happening.
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Return to Black Flag Cafe