What the hell do I gotta do to get you to

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

What the hell do I gotta do to get you to

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:24 am

stop writing me forever?

You were so scared of "hackers" in the past doing this and that. Why the fuck aren't you afraid of me?

Is my problem restraint? If it happens again I am going to assume my problem is restraint.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: What the hell do I gotta do to get you to

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:49 am

Kurt wrote:stop writing me forever?

You were so scared of "hackers" in the past doing this and that. Why the fuck aren't you afraid of me?

Is my problem restraint? If it happens again I am going to assume my problem is restraint.

Is this a mach thing?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:16 am

rickshaw92 wrote:
Kurt wrote:stop writing me forever?

Is this a mach thing?

Basically.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Is it a Mach thing called Penta?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:25 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Is it a Mach thing called Penta?

Nope. She has not emailed me in a few years.

This person who I am talking about knows who they are. If I get contacted again, if any contact is made with anyone else who you met who do not want to contact you or those people I know who have not met you so therefore you think that maybe they can intercede on your behalf, I will make it so everyone around you will suffer in some way, the only thing in common they will have is you and proximity to you. Loan applications will be reviewed, affairs will be made public, taxes will be audited, immigration papers will be checked, noise complaints will be investigated, venereal diseases will be implied and property and financial data will be released.

There is never a safe time to contact me. There is never a time where it will be "well, enough time has passed so now perhaps I can talk to him". Never. It is done forever.

If not, everyone around you will suffer in some way, small or big. It will add up.

I do not even want to get a call or letter or email that says "point taken, I will leave you alone" ..Just nothing. No more.

Sorry I have to do this since multiple requests to leave me alone and to not contact me apparently was not enough.

Btw. Just kidding.

No, I am not kidding.

Yes I am kidding. But dont contact me or I wont be kidding. Except when I am.

Feel free to call the police on me though if you are worried. I will talk to them.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:37 pm

This is gonna be fun.

It's an injustice because I want it to be. Have I ever said I was fair? Nope. Have I ever said I was unfair? Yep. Is there a law that says I need to be fair? No.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:08 pm

Well whodunnit then?!?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby snaark » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:15 pm

I'm sorry you feel this way. I thought we had something.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:40 pm

snaark wrote:I'm sorry you feel this way. I thought we had something.

We will always have Vienna. That big circular thing whose name I can never say or else I will scream and soil myself...and Linzer Tarts.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:15 am

Have a beer. Let them go on their way.

Was always my philosophy with BFC meetings.

Threads like this reconfirm its wisdom.

That being said, I went to Kramer's daughter's third birthday party earlier this year. Was fun.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:30 pm

ROB wrote:Have a beer. Let them go on their way.

Was always my philosophy with BFC meetings.

Threads like this reconfirm its wisdom.

That being said, I went to Kramer's daughter's third birthday party earlier this year. Was fun.

Kid birthdays are the best. A friend of mine had one for his kids over in Germany. The kids were a bit older like 4 and 5 and apparently he had to drive a little girl home because she was scared of balloons. When they are 25 and a girl has to be driven home because she is crying the circumstances will be much less adorable.

This is one case where the "ignore" philosophy has not worked. The people it works with are the kind of people who you would not be as likely to ignore either because they would be like "hmm...we don't get along. Best be on my way, no point in either of us wasting our time with this. Bye!"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe