I think the Vegas shooting

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:28 pm

So, tell me rob, did you figure out your traveling speed? Remember, your vortex is different than mine.
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:59 pm

This post was made by kinderdigi who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Page 4 is full of it. Someone please flush this turd.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Vegas

Postby el3so » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:30 pm

MJK wrote:All valid points.
I like how it went from accusing people of mental deficiencies because of a difference of perception to civilized conversation about gardening.
MJK wrote:But history shows that pathocratic entities fail under the weight of concentrated dysfunction and inability to foresee consequence.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOVoCpJ29ow[/youtube]
Pretty sure that sentence is insightful but it might be the language barrier.
MJK wrote:That is when the jackbooted thugs start outsourcing to their inbred in-laws. Then shit gets phoned in; plausible deniability gives way to "Nobody cares so why waste time with the finishing touches?"
Nah man, from Roman time on to WW2 and beyond it's been inbred in-laws getting to influence the power/public opinion/critical social mass so as to get the jackbooted thugs conscripted and deployed.
No-one cares about "shit getting phoned in" if you get to write history afterwards so that's an iffy situation if there ever was one.
MJK wrote:Those New World Order to do lists aren't going to take care of themselves, right? So many illusions, so few Illuminati.
LOL
There are no shadowmasters MJK, it's just people. Of course some of them have a sh!tload of money and probably all sorts of interests us mere mediocre mortals are unaware of. But still, people.
MJK wrote: A DeNiro character once said something to the effect that "If it doesn't feel right, it isn't" and that is the feeling I get when I look at what is known about this LV event. Just doesn't feel right on a bunch of levels.
Hey, it's some cool dude in a movie, saying something cool.
Only had that gut-wrenched feeling from being in IRL shitty situations and dropping designer pharmaceuticals. The latter is fun, but it's just the drugs kcickin in vs my balls, brain and heart kinda fusing in some razorish instant of not knowing if it might be the end of me. Wish I could get that kind of rush from reading headlines ;-)

You mentioned confirmation bias before. The mental fortitude and approach to life it would require to offset this has some payoffs probably.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby MJK » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:27 am

I can't stand Matthew McConnawhatever, hate all his work including the Lincoln ads but thought that he really brought it in the work you just referenced.

Just here questing for the truth and the honor of being the last fly off of this dried out turd of a travel board.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

so this post is the proverbial flinging sh!t at a wall

Postby el3so » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:24 am

MJK wrote: I like how the crime scene photos got 'leaked' but not CCTV footage which would have shut people like me up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZRgVX8SYX4[/youtube]
from New York Times channel but you never struck me as a rahowa kinda guy so...
MJK wrote:the owners of those feeds would be on the news getting free air time talking to talking heads about it.
@00:49 it says "obtained exclusively"
MJK wrote:Just here questing for the truth and the honor of being the last fly off of this dried out turd of a travel board.
Good luck with that but I kinda bet on socialized health care giving me the edge on most of you. Nothing personal ;-)
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby goat balls » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:39 am

Hey el3so,

It’s looks like the global warming fuel taxes were a smashing success in France. Any yellow vests in Belgium?
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:57 pm

goat balls wrote: Any yellow vests in Belgium?
For now they seem to be mostly confined to the lazy French-speaking parts ;-)
Just politics man, business as usual.
French economy is pretty much fucked anyway, IMO these clowns should be getting ready for the other shoe to drop instead of listening to a small percentage of the people asking for "less taxes, more money".
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby goat balls » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:39 pm

So how is the Belgian economy?
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

no guns this time so it's mostly good

Postby el3so » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:14 am

goat balls wrote:So how is the Belgian economy?
ROTW doesn't believe we are real country but the French are fukcing us over, the Germans consider us an appetizing morsel and the Dutch are laughing at us.
Plus ça change...
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby goat balls » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 pm

“News” reports blaming the whole French fiasco on Russian meddling. They really have to come up with some new scapegoats.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:44 am

I love how the traditional tough guy patriots are falling over themselves to blow a Russian.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Russia does meddle.

Its easy. You get deluded people in an echo chamber filled with similarly deluded people and add new delusions. For example the QAnon folks. you have maybe 1% of 300 million people believing that in the US so that is 3,000,000 people who actually believe that a person with Q clearance posts on 4Chan and has useful things to say. Lets say out of that group another 1% are hardcore Q people and rebroadcast everything they can...so 30,000 information warriors who happily spread a delusion to other deluded people and perhaps out of that group you have a percentage of people who will actually kill or go someplace armed in order to "save lives" or stop Hillary Clinton from munching on infants.

Boom! With less money than it costs to push hair care products on twitter you got a portion of the American population that is fully willing to kill Liberals and Stephen King (the author).

Why wouldn't Russia do this?

Its easy, it's low cost, and it turns us against ourselves. We did the same for a lot more money 40 years ago when we said to the crazy Mullahs "Hey, you aren't going to let these Atheists tell you what to do are you?"

In France though, they probably are pissed about high fuel taxes. Occam's razor and all
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ColKKW » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:58 am

The opposition, of course is intellectually inoculated against those same mechanisms of influence. Pure effluence...come Mr. Excreble, Occam's Razor serves best as a tool to carve carbuncles from the cabooses of axe-handles labouring on behalf of the Housewife.
Minedance Myanmar
ColKKW
BFCus Regularus

Postby Talon57 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:45 pm

Of course besides more situational awareness on everyone’s part, venues like this will need more security and well placed cover/concrete

Sadly police will need appropriate tactical vehicles/weapons for these venues
Talon57

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe