I think the Vegas shooting

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:28 pm

So, tell me rob, did you figure out your traveling speed? Remember, your vortex is different than mine.
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:59 pm

This post was made by kinderdigi who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Page 4 is full of it. Someone please flush this turd.
Do you check the backseat of your car for intruders before you enter it?
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Vegas

Postby el3so » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:30 pm

MJK wrote:All valid points.
I like how it went from accusing people of mental deficiencies because of a difference of perception to civilized conversation about gardening.
MJK wrote:But history shows that pathocratic entities fail under the weight of concentrated dysfunction and inability to foresee consequence.

Pretty sure that sentence is insightful but it might be the language barrier.
MJK wrote:That is when the jackbooted thugs start outsourcing to their inbred in-laws. Then shit gets phoned in; plausible deniability gives way to "Nobody cares so why waste time with the finishing touches?"
Nah man, from Roman time on to WW2 and beyond it's been inbred in-laws getting to influence the power/public opinion/critical social mass so as to get the jackbooted thugs conscripted and deployed.
No-one cares about "shit getting phoned in" if you get to write history afterwards so that's an iffy situation if there ever was one.
MJK wrote:Those New World Order to do lists aren't going to take care of themselves, right? So many illusions, so few Illuminati.
LOL
There are no shadowmasters MJK, it's just people. Of course some of them have a sh!tload of money and probably all sorts of interests us mere mediocre mortals are unaware of. But still, people.
MJK wrote: A DeNiro character once said something to the effect that "If it doesn't feel right, it isn't" and that is the feeling I get when I look at what is known about this LV event. Just doesn't feel right on a bunch of levels.
Hey, it's some cool dude in a movie, saying something cool.
Only had that gut-wrenched feeling from being in IRL shitty situations and dropping designer pharmaceuticals. The latter is fun, but it's just the drugs kcickin in vs my balls, brain and heart kinda fusing in some razorish instant of not knowing if it might be the end of me. Wish I could get that kind of rush from reading headlines ;-)

You mentioned confirmation bias before. The mental fortitude and approach to life it would require to offset this has some payoffs probably.
Do you check the backseat of your car for intruders before you enter it?
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby MJK » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:27 am

I can't stand Matthew McConnawhatever, hate all his work including the Lincoln ads but thought that he really brought it in the work you just referenced.

Just here questing for the truth and the honor of being the last fly off of this dried out turd of a travel board.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe