I think the Vegas shooting

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

I think the Vegas shooting

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:50 pm

was a false flag to keep us from thinking about Seth Rich.

I supposed the people who claim it did not happen are out there in full force claiming it was staged already.

Anyway, I am the only white guy in my neighborhood unless someone scores some Argentinians for their Air B&B. When I went out to get the mail three of my neighbors said they were glad I was not in Vegas. I have a feeling they thought I would be at that country music festival.
And from thence they went to Beer....(Num 21:16)
English Bespoke Tailor New York City
Internet research and investigation
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19661
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby snaark » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Kurt wrote:was a false flag to keep us from thinking about Seth Rich.


Yup definitely
User avatar
snaark
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1741
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 am
Location: Germany

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:51 pm

Seth who?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
User avatar
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard
 
Posts: 8910
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Airport Inn trailer park

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby MJK » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:02 pm

NDAA theater. Now 'The Last Super Bowl', that's a documentary released ahead of its time.

And to kinderdigi, keep up the good work.
User avatar
MJK
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:59 am
Location: Fairbanks

Elvis shot JFK

Postby el3so » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:57 pm

Kurt wrote:I have a feeling they thought I would be at that country music festival.

Read the headline when it happened and imagined there would be pictures of girls in daisy dukes and short skirts in cowboy boots.
she isn't a man you need to shut your fucking mouth little pussy bitch - random Youtube comment
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 7915
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby ROB » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:58 am

If only somebody in the crowd had been armed, this all could have been avoided.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5113
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby Hitoru » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:42 pm

ROB wrote:If only somebody in the crowd had been armed, this all could have been avoided.

Sarcasm noted.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
User avatar
Hitoru
Arbol Basura
 
Posts: 3549
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Tejas

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby Kurt » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:55 pm

ROB wrote:If only somebody in the crowd had been armed, this all could have been avoided.


That one "Instagram Celebrity" ...the guy with a beard who rides tortoises. After he fled the shooting he wanted to return with his gun. Like he could have done anything at ground level with a handgun against a cold bastard who might have planned this for years.

Another thing. They are going on how "we cannot find a motive" and "he had to have had help" but I think that he might have been planning this for a long time. So long that his "real estate investment" might have been for the sole purpose of being able to have the means to carry out a massacre and his "high stakes gambler" persona would be allowed certain eccentricities that others would not get away with.

He did not have a motive no more than a monk has a motive for prayer and reflection. His life built up to this and only to this. He was this.

I suspect he had killed before though, he was just rich enough to get away with it.
And from thence they went to Beer....(Num 21:16)
English Bespoke Tailor New York City
Internet research and investigation
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19661
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby MJK » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Traffic is so low here now that a moderator is pulling extra duty as a troll....fascinating.......the Deep State is phoning it in now and so are you. I respectfully request that you up your game or your news sources. The patsy who died in that room probably knew nothing about what was going to happen until whoever shared lunch with him in his room made their play. Nothing of what we are being told about this passes the sniff test.

Watched a regular contributor to Jason Goodman's CrowdSource the Truth channel describe seeing a lot of empty casings on the ground far from the windows the 'shooter' was using and then try to extricate himself from that statement as it became clear that was an impossibility. He was lying thru his teeth. Or maybe he saw cigarette butts. From, you know, Winchester brand smokes.....they are the right color. This guy was a regular source at CS the T and now everything he has said is suspect. It's a wilderness of mirrors out there.

Shooting 'Survivor'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qHt_UMmq2I
User avatar
MJK
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:59 am
Location: Fairbanks

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby Kurt » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:26 am

These days nothing actually happens.
And from thence they went to Beer....(Num 21:16)
English Bespoke Tailor New York City
Internet research and investigation
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19661
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby ROB » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:40 am

Kurt wrote:That one "Instagram Celebrity" ...the guy with a beard who rides tortoises. After he fled the shooting he wanted to return with his gun. Like he could have done anything at ground level with a handgun against a cold bastard who might have planned this for years.


That guy is hilarious. Daddy's money on hookers and blow. Lives out every 12 year old's version of what an awesome life would be.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5113
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby ROB » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:41 am

MJK wrote:I respectfully request that you up your game or your news sources.


Says the guy whose most reliable source is zero hedge. Fucking lol.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5113
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby ROB » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:44 am

MJK wrote:Traffic is so low here now that a moderator is pulling extra duty as a troll....fascinating.......the Deep State is phoning it in now and so are you. I respectfully request that you up your game or your news sources. The patsy who died in that room probably knew nothing about what was going to happen until whoever shared lunch with him in his room made their play. Nothing of what we are being told about this passes the sniff test.

Watched a regular contributor to Jason Goodman's CrowdSource the Truth channel describe seeing a lot of empty casings on the ground far from the windows the 'shooter' was using and then try to extricate himself from that statement as it became clear that was an impossibility. He was lying thru his teeth. Or maybe he saw cigarette butts. From, you know, Winchester brand smokes.....they are the right color. This guy was a regular source at CS the T and now everything he has said is suspect. It's a wilderness of mirrors out there.

Shooting 'Survivor'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qHt_UMmq2I
'

You honestly are batshit insane. You know that, right?
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5113
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby MJK » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:23 am

..and that alone precludes me discerning the lack of factual cohesion surrounding this incident? Or were you planning to eventually refute something I stated?
User avatar
MJK
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:59 am
Location: Fairbanks

Re: I think the Vegas shooting

Postby ROB » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:57 am

MJK wrote:..and that alone precludes me discerning the lack of factual cohesion surrounding this incident? Or were you planning to eventually refute something I stated?


In and of itself, no. But it's kind of a Mach scenario. When he first showed up, everyone gave him the benefit of the doubt as they would for any poster. After getting dragged into a quagmire of logical fallacies and downright fucking weirdness, one by one, we all came to the conclusion that it was simply better not to engage him in any serious way.

Now I am not saying you're Mach level, but you're sure as shit trying.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5113
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests