Russian Colaborators to be Charged Monday

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Russian Colaborators to be Charged Monday

Postby ROB » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:42 am

The site is salvageable. Would take somebody who gave a shit. I don't think anybody does.

MJK wrote:Well, thanks for that I guess. What significance do you attach to the Clintons attending Trump's wedding?

Illuminati conspiracy of course. Duh.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

the bear looks to be winning no matter what

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:01 pm

ROB wrote:The site is salvageable. Would take somebody who gave a shit. I don't think anybody does.
FSB bots. Think about it.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: the bear looks to be winning no matter what

Postby ROB » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:36 am

el3so wrote:FSB bots. Think about it.

They'd be talking to each other.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:56 pm

ROB wrote:
FSB bots. Think about it.

They'd be talking to each other.
About potatoes.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:14 am

el3so wrote: About potatoes.

Shut your whore mouth about my potatoes.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

pr0n for Irishmen and Ivan alike

Postby el3so » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Oh I wouldn't dare talk about your potatoes.

Unless it involves them being peeled and cut into finger-sized strips, twice fried in ox fat and sprinkled with salt.

Or them being diced, boiled and mashed into a lumpy paste together with egg yolk, cream, butter, pepper, nutmeg, salt, then being covered with bread crumbs, even more butter and being put in a preheated oven.

Or being distilled into an alcoholic liquid and getting mixed with iced V8, tabasco and worcestershire sauce.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe