I don't think Trump is a Russian asset

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: I don't think Trump is a Russian asset

Postby gnaruki » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:11 am

Transcendent.

gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Never really got the Hillary hatred.

Don't get me wrong, she is a long way from inspiring or even good. A pretty middle of the road poli from an entitled family - Clintons, Bushs, Kennedys. Nothing special. More of the same. Every country has a few.

But there is some burning hatred there that results in some poor life decisions, like that tattoo.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ramius_Typhoon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:14 pm

Well, she caught lots of flak from both left and right for different reasons; from the right because of stories like the "pizzagate" one and (more serious) suspicions of embezzlement of UN humanitarian help funds initially destined to Haiti, and from the left because she's one of the hawkiest hawks to ever hawk in US politics. Plus, the whole elimination of Bernie Sanders during the Democrat primaries angered the left wing of the Democratic party.
Ramius_Typhoon

Postby gnaruki » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:34 am

ROB wrote:Never really got the Hillary hatred.

Don't get me wrong, she is a long way from inspiring or even good. A pretty middle of the road poli from an entitled family - Clintons, Bushs, Kennedys. Nothing special.

Difference seems to be that Hillary says it while most only show it. Her presumptuous upcoming coronation hints during her campaign speeches really got tattooed middle America fired up. But I don't get the hate either especially the continuation two years later. Theres always a contingent of sore losers post election but paranoid grandstanding winners seems new.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe