He's so fucking stupid

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby Tarkan » Tue May 21, 2019 10:19 pm

ROB wrote:Even Tarkan's spreading his buttocks for Russia. This is awesome.



Image
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby ROB » Wed May 22, 2019 2:20 am

She's explaining how wide your buttocks are spread as part of the deal.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5202
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby Kurt » Fri May 24, 2019 9:53 pm

To be different I will now say good things about Trump that you actually never hear about from his apologists.

Good:

1. Eliminated the stupid ass US Postage rate subsidy for shipping Chinese goods. This was a Nixon thing that was also lauded by Carter. It made sense then but it does not make sense now. It essentially subsidised Chinese manafacturers of small goods like Cosmetics by making it cheaper for them to ship to the US that it was for a similar company in the US to ship within the same country. https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/business ... index.html

2. Actually threatened to re-negotiate treaties that the protesting left has been protesting since 1999 like NAFTA. Who knew that a president could actually take our money and say "give us a better treaty" and have people at least come to the negotiating table. It might not be the best deal but so far from Bush I to Obama no president has ever said a shitty trade deal is shitty or when admiting it sucked actually claimed to be able to do anything about it. The Left should actually learn a bit for the precedent he set.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/01/busi ... ences.html

3. Reduced US bombing of places. This lead to typical Brit response of "you have to do more" as opposed to when we did bomb shit "stop! World peace!" or "you are doing it wrong." and leftists thinking the solution was intervention in Syria in spite of the fact our intervention in Iraq caused this shit. (the Caveat is he has sadistic Gimp Bolton and is war rattling with Iran...so this one may be gone soon)

4. Actually called out China for violating every environmental accord the world bitched at us about for not signing and called them out on Trade deals they violated as well.
http://www.niallferguson.com/journalism ... -trade-war

He is still a protofascist dick. If the Democrats run a Hillary type and win and punish typical Trump supporters economically like I know they want to do, the Trump After Trump will be a stone killer and not reality show Clown Shoe.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby sparrow » Wed May 29, 2019 3:12 am

Tarkan wrote:Can he elaborate on the finer points of 3rd wave intersectionalist feminism the way Barack Obama can? Probably not. But who fucking cares? Besides Sparrow of course. The reason why Trump doesn’t reasonate with you is the same reason why old people hate modern music: you aren’t the intended audience. His message isn’t for you.

Let's just see see how it all works out in the end...
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/21/ch ... ket-newtab
User avatar
sparrow
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:14 pm

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby ROB » Wed May 29, 2019 1:10 pm

But... but.... it's the rootin' tootin' USA USA USA!
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5202
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby svizzerams » Wed May 29, 2019 2:27 pm

sparrow wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Can he elaborate on the finer points of 3rd wave intersectionalist feminism the way Barack Obama can? Probably not. But who fucking cares? Besides Sparrow of course. The reason why Trump doesn’t reasonate with you is the same reason why old people hate modern music: you aren’t the intended audience. His message isn’t for you.

Let's just see see how it all works out in the end...
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/21/ch ... ket-newtab


It will not end well unless principled leaders start to emerge who will actually enact our "so-called" checks and balances. Trump doesn't resonate with me b/c I'm not a malignant narcissist with a long history of lying, conning and losing.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
User avatar
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette
 
Posts: 6399
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Drug Goddess of Chelanistan

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby sparrow » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:55 am

Tarkan wrote:His message isn’t for you.

Of course it's not. This message is meant for you:
Yet if Beijing was willing to take that hit, many companies would struggle to immediately replicate production elsewhere. China’s density of component makers and assembly factories is unmatched around the world.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/31/busi ... liate.html

Mexico now next. What a fucking mess. Do you remember the chickens in Europe, America?
User avatar
sparrow
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:14 pm

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby sparrow » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:39 am

Kurt wrote:He is still a protofascist dick. If the Democrats run a Hillary type and win and punish typical Trump supporters economically like I know they want to do, the Trump After Trump will be a stone killer and not reality show Clown Shoe.

Do you really see it like that? I get that people wanted to reject the old guard, and with good reason, but your assertion that something worse would emerge should this tit for tat Republican/Democrat cycle up the ante is a pretty frightening thought and I hope you're wrong. Worse, after consideration of the last two years or so that play out like a really bad comic book, you might be right.

Image
User avatar
sparrow
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:14 pm

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:21 pm

sparrow wrote:Do you really see it like that? I get that people wanted to reject the old guard, and with good reason, but your assertion that something worse would emerge should this tit for tat Republican/Democrat cycle up the ante is a pretty frightening thought and I hope you're wrong. Worse, after consideration of the last two years or so that play out like a really bad comic book, you might be right.


Yep. One thing I realized about 2016 is we had a proto-fascist candidate saying he was going to help the workingman and we had a neoliberal globalist who literally gave a recorded speech in Brazil about how she wanted to "erase borders" for the same free-flow of global capital that had screwed the working and middle class since 1972. I have also heard Democrats of the Clinton / Obama wing say that when they get back in power they are going to screw over the class that elected Trump. If that happens, in 2025 we will be wishing we had a dumb looking clown back in office again.

Remember, Trump supporters actually want Liberals dead. Whenever the US has one of our frequent massacres, before they decide whether they are gonna believe it really happened or not, they decide if the victims were worthy. So a shoot-em-up at a Unitarian Church = It happened and they had it coming. A Shoot-em-up at a grade school = They did not have it coming so it did not happen.

We have an armed and dangerous class of people in the USA now who do not believe in reality as it presents itself and they are medicated, armed and delusional. This class of people was created by Neo-Liberalism. If they had a decent paying job that they could have for life and a weekend and a money in the bank we would have never heard a peep from these people and now they are deciding stuff.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19759
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests