He's so fucking stupid

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

He's so fucking stupid

Postby sparrow » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:16 am

I'm not not sure how you all stand it. Little drunk tonight so I won't say much more but holey fucking wow. Your country is the laughing stock of the world with this fool. Good luck to you all.
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby denise » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:41 am

Not that I know specifically what complaint you have with our current president but I do know how illegal it would be for me to actually live in a property year round that I might actually like to purchase there in our beautiful neighbor to the north cash money.

Hypocrite
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:07 am

Sparrow, most Americans are decent and they will easily survive Trump.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:14 pm

denise wrote:Not that I know specifically what complaint you have with our current president but I do know how illegal it would be for me to actually live in a property year round that I might actually like to purchase there in our beautiful neighbor to the north cash money.

Hypocrite

Yeah, I don't even know what that means.

ReptilianKittenEater wrote:Sparrow, most Americans are decent and they will easily survive Trump.

I know that most Americans are decent. What happens with your world trading partners moving forward remains to be seen. I have many friends in your country. I wish you all well.
sparrow
Canadia

Postby nowonmai » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 pm

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:13 pm

You just couldn’t help yourself could you. These snowflakes are already wringing their hands and openly weeping. It’s fucking hilarious.

Get ready. Ruth “buzzy” Ginsburg is getting ready to croak and Trumps going to put another hanging judge on the court. It’s going to be epic.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:09 am

sparrow wrote:
denise wrote:Not that I know specifically what complaint you have with our current president but I do know how illegal it would be for me to actually live in a property year round that I might actually like to purchase there in our beautiful neighbor to the north cash money.

Hypocrite

She's trying to say other countries, including Canada, are dicks to illegal immigrants too.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:53 am

goat balls wrote:You just couldn’t help yourself could you. These snowflakes are already wringing their hands and openly weeping. It’s fucking hilarious.

Get ready. Ruth “buzzy” Ginsburg is getting ready to croak and Trumps going to put another hanging judge on the court. It’s going to be epic.

Greetings old friend!
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:00 pm

gnaruki wrote:
sparrow wrote:

Hypocrite

She's trying to say other countries, including Canada, are dicks to illegal immigrants too.

Yeah, wasn't even thinking of "The Wall".
nowonmai wrote:pictures and stuff

Haha, so predictable. I'm sure everyone misses this.
sparrow
Canadia

Postby sparrow » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:02 pm

goat balls wrote:You just couldn’t help yourself could you. These snowflakes are already wringing their hands and openly weeping. It’s fucking hilarious.

Nope, I could not. Wringing hands? Weeping? How about openly laughing out loud pal?

Hilarious.
sparrow
Canadia

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:35 am

gnaruki wrote:
sparrow wrote:

Hypocrite

I think the 2 of them were having different conversations. Typically the south border matters don't affect us so we are indifferent but I do sympathize as we have our own migrant issues.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:21 am

40,000 Syrians landed here. We're looking at 350,000/400,000 people in the coming fiscal year.

Now why is this all happening the people ask. Okay let's start with Central America. Take all the arable land for US interests (chico banana people), flood the rest of the country with firearms where the people can't grow much else, the gangs take over and guess what? They all try to escape it and THEY ARE AT YOUR BORDER.

Want to talk about Africa?
sparrow
Canadia

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:10 pm

Haha, so predictable. I'm sure everyone misses this.

1. If you're going to deploy argumentum ad populum you need a. some authority and b. some populum. You're lacking in the former and the complete absence of the latter renders your bleat even more absurd than it already was, which is quite an achievement. Well done.
2. Says the Canuck sheep baa-ing about Trump.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:55 am

you are so ducking lucky my password is on a device I no longer use as I find the typing slow going and therefore tedious.

like you only without lower expectations and higher regard.

anyway not sure where you're getting your free range bananas but I do know how much you despise us yet love our money.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:10 am

denise wrote:you are so ducking lucky my password is on a device I no longer use as I find the typing slow going and therefore tedious.

like you only without lower expectations and higher regard.

anyway not sure where you're getting your free range bananas but I do know how much you despise us and love our money.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe