He's so fucking stupid

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: He's so fucking stupid

Postby Lost Boy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:03 pm

goat balls wrote:You just couldn’t help yourself could you. These snowflakes are already wringing their hands and openly weeping. It’s fucking hilarious.

Get ready. Ruth “buzzy” Ginsburg is getting ready to croak and Trumps going to put another hanging judge on the court. It’s going to be epic.

Unless someone shows proof otherwise, I think Ruthy is in some secret medical bunker in a coma being kept alive by spit and bailing wire. The OpFor is desperate to keep her alive long enough for what they see as more than a snowball's chance in hell to "Impeach 45!" There isn't enough popcorn...
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby 2 Charlie » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:40 am

Can we move this to the Tin Foil Hat or Trash Can. I have been off doing stuff in weird places only to come home to a bunch of Homies messing with Flaggers. Shhsh seriously shhsh, I use this place as one of my bonafide sines of life. Well not so much anymore, but come on, we need to get back to travelling Stuff...
"You can do it fast...you can do it cheap...you can do it right.....But you only get to pick two."
2 Charlie
Snortus Guinness

Postby nowonmai » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:28 pm

This was never about travelling, it was always about ego.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby 2 Charlie » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 am

Oh come now, some of the best ego driven stories came from travellers. And FUGs, can’t forget the FUGs.
"You can do it fast...you can do it cheap...you can do it right.....But you only get to pick two."
2 Charlie
Snortus Guinness

Postby ROB » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:06 am

nowonmai wrote:This was never about travelling, it was always about ego.

Has always perplexed me how few people seem to get this.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:29 am

denise wrote:
sparrow wrote:
cowboycraig wrote:I like Trump.

Trump at this time is the best thing for America.

You are a fool if you believe that.You'll all see. This will not end well.

denise wrote:I remain unembarrassed.

That is a bloody shame. That this behaviour should be tolerated by the president of the USA and accepted as normal? I'm guessing Facebook and tech may have infected you all.

Can't wait for the next election cycle. It's going to be epic.

Cool! 4000th post!

I'm a little embarrassed that I'm involved in a conversation with someone who 4000 posts later has nothing better to offer than trying to guilt their one and only neighbor who also happens to be the most powerful country in the free world and the last real hope for individualism into early suicide for whatever self centered reason you think you have.

Norman greenback and the donald are at the very least catchy memorable and much more importantly succinct.

Congratulations on the greenback. Good luck and I wish you well. I celebrate your power!

He's still fucking stupid. And the entire world knows it.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... ich-speech
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby sparrow » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:03 am

Oh, and hey neighbour, seeing as how you brought that up. How about all those tariffs, starting with steel and aluminum? And that's just the beginning of that widespread bullshit. Go lobby the GOP about that. Check what your other allies are feeling about tariffs against them too while you're at it. They're real impressed about these numbers as well. Ask any country in western Europe. You know, your NATO allies? Billions of dollars a year against your friends.

What happens to your enemies?
sparrow
Canadia

Postby denise » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:42 am

I pray for them.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:29 pm

denise wrote:I pray for them.

I would expect you to do that for everyone.

Except commies and Penta.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby sparrow » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:47 am

Let's just "pray" for the multi millions of dead in the second world war, or the first world war, or the Korean war, or the Vietnam war. Napoleon? How about what's going on now in Yemen, huh? Pray for them too? How many dead is enough as we continue to sell arms and machinery to all these places to cause more death and just to make more money?

BTW, who exactly is and why are they your enemies?

There is no god Denise. Only greedy men, and a few greedy women too. That's all, nothing else.
sparrow
Canadia

Postby nowonmai » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:39 am

Don’t knock it, greedy British men built Canada. Now it has Trudeau. Don’t worry, it’s going to get a lot worse than that.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:15 am

Way worse I'm sure.
sparrow
Canadia

Postby denise » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:20 am

sparrow wrote:

Let's just "pray" for the multi millions of dead in the second world war, or the first world war, or the Korean war, or the Vietnam war. Napoleon? How about what's going on now in Yemen, huh? Pray for them too? How many dead is enough as we continue to sell arms and machinery to all these places to cause more death and just to make more money?

BTW, who exactly is and why are they your enemies?

There is no god Denise. Only greedy men, and a few greedy women too. That's all, nothing else.

Yes we all die just a matter of when and how.

I would have agreed with your first premise at one time but I would have been wrong.

As to the rest of it...
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue May 21, 2019 1:12 am

Ah yes, the Republican President is stupid trope. How refreshingly novel.

Trump is so stupid, he wasn’t even able to raise half the money that Hilary did. He was so stupid he campaigned in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Everyone knows those aren’t battleground states. Hillary didn’t even bother campaigning there they are such locks.

I think someone is conflating intellectualism with intelligence. Trump isn’t an intellectual - true. But given his successes not only in getting elected (despite ignoring a lot of advice from the “experts” and various dirty tricks by the Clinton camp that would have sunk a normal candidate several times over), but in implementing quite a bit of his policy agenda despite wholsesale resistance from the Democrats and not a few Republicans (and the Deep State holdovers in the Executive Branch).

Can he elaborate on the finer points of 3rd wave intersectionalist feminism the way Barack Obama can? Probably not. But who fucking cares? Besides Sparrow of course. The reason why Trump doesn’t reasonate with you is the same reason why old people hate modern music: you aren’t the intended audience. His message isn’t for you.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue May 21, 2019 9:06 am

Even Tarkan's spreading his buttocks for Russia. This is awesome.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe