USA: Gun love?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Should journalists be allowed to own guns?

Poll ended at Tue May 25, 2004 11:48 pm

And are sexually ambiguous models dangerous?
43%
Aren't angry lesbians potentially WMD? (Women of Mass Destruction) when premenstrual?
57%

Total votes : 7

USA: Gun love?

Postby RYP » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:48 pm

OK I admit...I'm confused...who are the lesbians using the guns against? Or are they just sexually ambiguous models? Angry College Journos? Abortion Clinic Security Guards? Gun saleswomen? Students taking a Creative Writing and Sniper Qualification course?
C'mon splane it for me....
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby DawnC71 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:53 pm

I dont think that the Women of Mass Destruction thing should be only applied to Lesbians....Obviously whoever suggested that it should has never had the pleasure (or the pain) of being around me during a certain 4-5 days a month...
Cheers,
Dawn
Passion is necessity. It is not diligence, or simply being committed to a goal. Passion consumes you while you chase down your goal. Passion should always be your natural state of mind for it is what sparks momentum and sets the pace.
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus

sometimes...

Postby kilroy » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:08 am

i think i am a lesbian trapped inside a 19 year old male's body.
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:13 am

I was going to say something about how those pictures scare me more than the edits my brother made of the JJY and Allen thread picture, but no, no comment.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

?

Postby Ribeye » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:21 am

Where the hell do you find this stuff?
Ribeye
Drunkulous Nucleus

Return to Black Flag Cafe