RYP banned from Facebook

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: RYP banned from Facebook

Postby JohnnyFishfinger » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:00 pm

As shit as Facebook is, sharing Caldowar videos should get you instantly banned. That woman is a complete psycho, early stage crazy cat lady.

Just look at all the bile she threw at Darren Grimes or Aaron Banks. Nothing ever got proven and she stills thinks Putin is behind the Leave campaign winning the Brexit referendum. When Darren Grimes got acquited, she didn't even have the decency to apologize.
I don't want to know who you use, as long as they're not complete muppets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJpyHbcXTIs
JohnnyFishfinger
Alien Pircay

Postby RYP » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:38 pm

I am, I am. The problem with success is that it saps all the free time out of your life and you have to actually do important stuff that has deadlines. Then the time you steal to just do nothing is precious. Then when you have nothing to do the last thing you want to do is plunge into a process that you know will take weeks.

But the bottom line is it takes fucking forever to work on DP and now Trump just gave me a whole bunch of new countries to add.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby babihutan » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:18 pm

You have a whole posse of fans awaiting DP6
The world has changed since the days of Mobutu and Chuck Taylor, seems we’re at an all time slow period for actual conflicts worldwide. DP 6 needs a chapter on modern parents of sports kids, militant vegans, increasing tribalism of western countries thanks to Facebook, the number of kids most Muslim families have, and the growing depletion in the education system of thinking, values, respect and tolerance for discomfort in any way. I’m sure In missed plenty, but next DP should be quite different from the others.
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:40 pm

Figured facebook is a racket for the Jews so never bothered.
RYP wrote:The problem with success is that it saps all the free time out of your life and you have to actually do important stuff that has deadlines. Then the time you steal to just do nothing is precious. Then when you have nothing to do the last thing you want to do is plunge into a process that you know will take weeks.
Sounds like a bunch of work. I always figured the problem with succes is that at some point you will have to start paying other folk money to do stuff you were especially good at to start with.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe